~04~

We Never Know~*

Himchan's Pov

I sat on the edge of my bed. I keep thinking about Yongguk's words. Is he really mean it? Going for honeymoon with me? Is he forgot that i don't love him? Well, he should remember it now. I'm not going anywhere with him. No way! Not a chance. I ruffled my hair. Then my phone suddenly rang, and i picked it up as i saw my mom's name on the screen.

 

"Omma!"

 

"Channie! Oh god i really missed you! Are you okey? I'm keep worrying about you. How are you? Did they treat you badly? I will killed your appa if you're in bad state there."

 

"Omma, calm down." I chuckled. "I'm fine here. There's nothing to be worried."

 

"Nothing to be worried? Are you forgot that you're marrying with the son of a bad guy? I can't sleep last night as i keep thinking about your safety."

 

"I'm fine, omma. I really am. Well, his dad was a bad guy but he's not. He's so caring about me. And for now i safe with him."

 

"Urm...last night was you guy's first night...so how is he?" I'm blushing with my mom's words. "Did he forcing you to be with him, or you're willingly for that?"

 

"Omma!" My voice shaked a little cause that question was so private. I embrassed right now. "No we didn't do 'it'...i'm not ready for that...and he respect my decision. I sleep in another room."

 

"Really? Wow, he really nice, omma can tell that."

 

"Yes, he is..."

 

"I'm glad to know that you're fine." I heard my mom's sniffing. She must be crying all night long.

 

"Omma, are you crying? Please don't...i'm fine now. My husband treat me nicely. You know? He's making me a breakfast today." I giggles. Somehow i felt happy to see someone that i didn't even know before, sincerely making me a breakfast. I'm touching.

 

"A breakfast? It should be you that preparing a breakfast for him, not him cause you're his wife."

 

"That's why i'm saying that he's treating me nicely. And just now, he asked me to go for honeymoon." I cupped my mouth. Oh my! Why am i saying this to my mom? She might want me to go for it.

 

"Really?! Go for it! You say that he's a nice guy, so he deserve that from you. You should show him that you also care about him. I don't know why, but i had a feeling that you guys would be a nice couple in the future."

 

"Omma, i don't even know him except for his name...so how i'm going to...it's awkward..."

 

"So, take this chance to know him better. Honeymoon not only for 'that' thing...it can be used to know about your partner deeply. Who know's that you guys relationship would be better through this honeymoon, right?"

 

My mom was right. Though i didn't love him, but who knows what will happen in the future after we're back from honeymoon. All this time, i keep searching for my Mr. Right in my life. And what if...he's the one that i'm waiting all this time?

 

"Channie, are you there?"

 

"Yes, mom! I'll go with him. Besides, he's my husband now."

 

"Good! And one more thing."

 

"What?" I asked nervously as i didn't feeling well with my mom's request.

 

"I can't wait for my grandchildren. Make one for me. Eoh?"

 

"Omma!" I shriek. My face getting hot right now. I'm blushing. "Okey, i have something to do. Bye, omma! I'll call you later."

 

"Okey. But don't make me waiting to long. I'm not getting younger my dearly son. I wanna see my grandchild and play with them before i'm gone."

 

"O-Okey..." I throw my phone on the bed as my mom end the call. I sighed. 'A grandchild?' Urgh! I buried my face on the pillow. I'm embrassed...

 

End of Pov

 

Yongguk knocked the door, making Himchan jumped in surprised. He almost fell from the bed.

 

"Who's there?" Himchan shriek from the inside. Too lazy to open the door.

 

"It's me..." Yongguk said while knocking again.

 

"Who 'it's me'?"

 

"Your husband..."

 

'Oh god! What is he doing here? My face still blushing after my mom said about granchild cause we have to do 'that' to get one...and i'm too shy just to think about 'that' cause i'm still ...Anyway, I can't let him saw me like this. He might think that i'm thinking about the ert things.' Himchan taking a powder, a lots of powder and putting on his face. Well, like a chinese ghost or opera? hehe...

 

Himchan opened the door. "What do you want?"

 

Yongguk widened his eyes once he saw Himchan like that. He tried to hold his laugh, not want Himchan to feel embrassed or sulking.

 

"What do you want?" Himchan asked again.

 

"No-Nothing...are you bathing with powder?"

 

"Yes! Do you have any problem?"

 

"Well, i'm just want to ask about..."

 

"I'll go."

 

"What?"

 

"If you asking me about honeymoon, then i'll go with you."

 

"You do?"

 

"I'm not talking the same thing twice. If you want, i'll go, if not then..."

 

"Okey. We'll going for honeymoon tomorrow. If it's okey for you. But if you wanna go next week, i don't mind."

 

"Tomorow? Okey. Now let me packed my things and stuff. You want me to packed your's too?"

 

"No, it's okey. I can do it myself. I..."

 

"Okey then. See, you tomorrow." Himchan closed the door before Yongguk can say anything. Well, he's shy of course. He washed his face and he looked in the mirror. "I'm blushing really hard now! My face like a burning flame! How can i facing him like this?"

 

"Well, i should forget about kidnapping him cause he willingly to go for honeymoon with me." Yongguk grinned before he leave to his room.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~