~25~

We Never Know~*

 

 

Yongguk and Himchan safely arrived at the airport. Both of their family came to fetch them up. As they were on the way back, Himchan fall asleep in the car on Yongguk's shoulder.

 

Himchan Pov

 

I keep walking as i didn't know where i am...it's all white...am i dead? Then the surrounding suddenly turning into a peacefully place...i smiled widely to see such a beautiful views. The grass field, with flowers, butterflies and anything that you can imagine. This place was so WONDERFULL! As i keep walking, i saw some familiar figured that standing near by the lake. His back was facing me. 'I wonder who is he?' I approached him.

 

"You came!" he said excitedly while he facing me.

 

"Gukkie? What are you doing here? And where are we?" i asked.

 

"This is your dream."

 

"My dream?"

 

"Yes!"

 

"But..." before i can finished my speak, suddenly i heard a voice that calling me...

 

"Mommy!" said a little girl as she approaching me. "Mommy, mommy! I wuv you! (I love you!)" she said excitedly and wanted me to carry her in my arms. I looked at Yongguk and he told me to.

 

"She's our daughter. Lift her up before she's crying." he said, then i just followed it. I lift that girl up and she giggling cutely.

 

"Mommy, you're pwetty! I wish i pwetty as you!" she said that i'm pretty, and she want to be pretty like me. Oh, how cute is she! I kissed her cheek. "You will, cause you're my daughter!" i said.

 

We're having fun for a while before someone's came and ruined everything. That guy. The muscle guy. He took out his pistol and shot Yongguk.

 

"No!" shriek me. My daughter's crying while she hugs my legs. "Gukkie!" as i was about to ran towards my husband, that guy dragged me with him, while my daughter being catch by another guy.

 

"Mommy!"

 

"Let her go!" shouted me as they took her away from me.

 

"Mommy! Help me! Mommy!"

 

"No!"

 

Pov end

 

"No!" shriek Himchan as he suddenly awake. He's sweating a lot and he's breathless.

 

"Channie, what's wrong? Why are you screaming?" asked Yongguk that seating beside him.

 

"Guk, i'm having the same dream as before. I'm scared." Himchan's trembled.

 

"Channie, calm down. It's only a nightmare." said Yongguk as he try to calm his wife.

 

"But it seemed real. It's like i can see the future. Guk, i'm scared!" Himchan suddenly burst into tears.

 

"Channie, calm down. Please, don't be like this...no matter what happen in your dream, i would always stay beside you."

 

"What's wrong? Why is he crying?" asked Mrs. Kim that sitting on the front chair.

 

"He's having a nightmare." Yongguk said while he's gently Himchan's back.

 

"A nightmare, huh? It's only a hormoned, maybe. So, Yongguk you have to get used to it since now. You have to learn how to handle him." said Mr. Kim while driving.

 

"Really, dad? Well, i'm ready for it." Yongguk said before he realized that Himchan was already sleep again. He can't stop smiling looking at his wife's adorable face.

 

*****

 

2 months later, Himchan started experienced morning sickness every morning and Yongguk always stay beside him to comforting him.

 

"Are you sure you're okey?" Yongguk asked worriedly.

 

"I'm fine. It's normally for me, Guk ah. No need to worry that much." Himchan's washed his mouth before he step outside the bathroom, followed by Yongguk.

 

"Of course i'm worried. Living you all alone like this, i can't."

 

"But you can't let Daehyun and Youngjae take care of your cafe all by themself after they already done it when we're going for a honeymoon before. Poor them. They need a rest too, Guk ah."

 

"So, i have to closed it until you're feeling better. So, they can take a leave for awhile. How's that?"

 

"But your customer would be dissapointed if you're closing it for too long."

 

"Can't you please stop thinking about someone else for a while? You should think about yourself first before anyone else. It's about you and our baby that we talked about. I'm worry about you. You're sick. Please, don't push me away when i really care about you, Channie...please..."

 

"Guk ah...i'm sorry...okey, i'll let you take care of me today."

 

"Only today? But what if you're still sick for a week?"

 

"It's only a morning sickness, Guk ah. There's nothing serious that happening to me. It's our baby that makes me feel this way. I'll be fine, once i'm giving birth. So, you're not going to leave your cafe for 9 months. Do you hear me? You have to attend your cafe and keep working as usual. That's final!" Himchan said seriously.

 

"But i'm just worried about you. I want to..."

 

"Enough, Guk ah! We still can meet in the evening. Your cafe been opened since 8am until 7pm. So, we still have a time to be together. So, don't act like we only met once a month. Don't be so childish. It's difficult for me to handle two kids in one time when the baby's born. I need a husband, not another baby."

 

"Are you saying that i'm your baby? Is it?"

 

"W-What are you doing?" Himchan frowned when Yongguk suddenly lift him up.

 

"Well, this baby need his mommy to play with!" Yongguk teased as he placing his wife on the bed.

 

"Guk ah, i'm not in the mood."

 

"Mommy, please treating me nicely...i want you."

 

"Guk, stop it!" Himchan's giggled when Yongguk keep travelling his neck.

 

"I love you!"

 

"Oh no..." Himchan felt the nauseous again before he's cupping his mouth.

 

Yongguk stopped his act when he realize something was wrong with his wife. "What's wrong?"

 

Himchan shook his head before he stood up from the bed and rushed to the bathroom.

 

"Not again. It's almost 2 months since our last game. Hmph..." Yongguk sighed frustrated before he's going to the bathroom and helping his wife throwing up again by massaging his back.

 

.........................................................................................................................................

Sorry for the long hiatus *bowed*

Here the update ^^

Enjoyed! :D