~21~

We Never Know~*

 

The next morning...

Kris finally awake from his sleep. He was sleeping on the couch not far from Himchan's bed. He's smiled just to see Himchan sleeping peacefully after struggling for his baby's life last night. It must be his luck that his baby is still alive.

 

"You're lucky, Himchan. Your baby is still alive. And i really hope that our fate would be lucky as you, but..." Kris sighed. "What else can we do? Our baby is already gone, and i lost my lover too. It's all my fault cause i never though that Hyosung noona would do such a thing on us." Kris holding Himchan's hand. "But i'll help you. I don't want your fate to end like us."

 

"Thanks, Kris..."

 

"Him-Himchan? Are you already awake? When?"

 

"It's enough for me to heard everything that you said just now, so...thanks..." Himchan said with weakly smiled.

 

"It's okey...so, how did you feel now? You want me to called the doctor, or what?"

 

"Can you brought my husband here? I miss him..."

 

"But if i brought him here, my noona might come too, and i don't want my noona to be around you. It's dangerous, and you might be sad if you saw they clinging on each other. I know my noona, Himchan. Trust me." Kris explaining, not wanting Himchan to feel sad according to his condition right now.

 

"Can't you do anything to make them separate? You said that you will helping me to be with Gukkie again. Are you trying to say that you're just joking before? Huh, Kris?"

 

"It's not like that, Himchan. We have to wait until you're fully recover first. You have to be strong for this war. My noona won't let your husband go that easily. She might used..."

 

"Just brought my husband here, right now!" Himchan's shriek. He was about to cry.

 

"Okey, okey...just calm down, eoh?" Kris went out of the ward.

 

*****

 

Yongguk woke up and he found something's weird going on arround him. 'Where am i? Where is this place? This place seems familiar. Wait! Is this Hyosung's house? Oh no! How do i get here? As i know, i'm on my way to search for my wife. My wife? Channie! Where is he? I have to find him!' Yongguk said mindly before he ran out the room.

 

"Gukkie? Yah! Where are you going?" Hyosung's shriek as Yongguk passing her.

 

"I'm going to find my wife! I don't know what happen until i end up to be here, but i know that i have to find my wife." Yongguk's ran out from the house.

 

Hyosung stunned at her place. "He's already remember everything? No, it can't be! Gukkie ah! You're mine!" Hyosung quickly take stepped to chased Yongguk. "Gukkie, don't go! I can't live without you. Please..." Hyosung holding Yongguk's arm.

 

"Let go of me! I need to find my wife!" Yongguk pushing Hyosung away and he started to walked.

 

"Gukkie, i love you!  And i won't let anyone to have you especially your wife! I'll kill him if that's the only way to get rip of him! He'll die if you leave me!" Hyosung's shouted.

 

Yongguk's turned around just to face Hyosung. "What do you mean? Did you know where he is? What did you do to him?!"

 

"Yongguk!" someone's voice interrupting making Hyosung silent.

 

"Kris?"

 

Kris approached Yongguk. "Are you already regain your memories? Do you know Himchan?" Kris asked.

 

"Gukkie, don't listen to him!"

 

"Regain my memories? What do you mean?" Yongguk seemed interested.

 

"You should come with me. Himchan needed you." Kris dragging Yongguk with him.

 

"Yah!" Hyosung's shouted but being ignored by both of them.

 

*****

 

"Can i come in?"

 

"Of course you can. Come in..." Himchan said softly with a smile.

 

Yixing slowly headed to Himchan. He's wearing a hospital cloth same as Himchan. That makes Himchan looked at him with confusion.

 

"I'm the one that being pushed by you, but you're wearing the same cloth as me. What happen?" Himchan mocked cause he's almost lose his baby because of Yixing.

 

Yixing's lowered his head, didn't dare to face Himchan as he felt guilty. "I'm sorry for what have i done before. I don't know that you...if i know, i won't do that..."

 

"So, you're feeling guilty now?"

 

"Yes...so would you forgive me?"

 

"I won't forgive you that easily..."

 

Yixing looked sadly on Himchan. "Okey, i get it..." as Yixing was about to leave, Himchan's continued his words.

 

"I won't forgive you that easily if i'm losing my baby, but i'm not losing it. So..."

 

Yixing smiled. "So, you're forgiving me?"

 

"I'm not a person that hold a grudge, so...i forgive you..."

 

"Really? Thanks!" Yixing hugs Himchan happily. But then he cry. Himchan was surprised.

 

"Hey, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Himchan asked worriedly.

 

Yixing released the hug and wiping his own tears. "I'm sorry...i'm just happy, that's all...hehe."

 

"Okey..."

 

As both of them chatting happily, suddenly Kris appeared with Yongguk.

 

"Channie!"  Yongguk shouted happily.

 

"Gukkie?" Himchan looked at Yongguk's place and he can't believe what he saw. "Yongguk!"

 

Yongguk running to his wife and hugged him. A tears rolling down from Himchan's eyes as he happy to see Yongguk regain his memories back.

 

"Gukkie, i miss you!" Himchan's hugs Yongguk tightly. "I though you won't regain your memories back...i'm scared...so scared..."

 

Kris and Xiumin already out.

 

After a few minutes...

Yongguk was leaning his back against the wall, while Himchan's leaning his back on Yongguk's chest. They were seating on the bed.

 

"I'm sorry for hurting you before...i won't forget about you anymore. I'll remember you always. But if  i'm losing my memories about you again, i command you to hit me on the head until i regain my memories back. What do you think?"

 

"Stop joking around, Gukkie! I'll rather you lose your memories than saw you die. If i'm hitting your head like that, you might dying."

 

"But you might be hurt just like before. And i'll rather die than hurting you."

 

"Stop it! Don't talk about death anymore. Instead of that, we should talk about a new life. Don't you think so?"

 

"A new life? Sure. We should forget about what happen before and started a new life once we're back to our home later."

 

"That's not what i mean, Guk ah."

 

"It's not? So what do you mean?"

 

"Did you know the reason i've been here?"

 

"Not yet. And i was about to asked for it. So, what happen?"

 

"I falled. And..."

 

"You only fall and be treated here? You're too weak, honey." Yongguk's pitching Himchan's cheek.

 

"I'm not that weak okey. Would you listen to me first?" Himchan's sounds angry.

 

"Okey, okey...cool down, Channie...now tell me."

 

"If Kris didn't take me here on the right time, we might losing our baby, you know? So..."

 

"Our baby? What do you..."

 

Himchan's taking Yongguk's hand and placing it on his tummy. "I'm 2 weeks already..."

 

Yongguk's stunned.

 

"Gukkie ah...don't you like it?"

 

"I...i'm speechless..."

 

"You don't want it?"

 

"No! It's not what i mean...i'm just...is it true?"

 

"Emhm..."

 

"I love You!" Yongguk's hugs Himchan.

 

*****

 

"So, it's only a misunderstanding...i get it now. I'm sorry for accused you cheating on him, but you should tell him too. He seemed distressed lately, and he always sick."

 

"Sick? Is it serious?" Kris asked anxiously.

 

"I don't know. But he already get a medical check-up, and he might get the result last night. Didn't you see him around?"

 

"I saw him last night, but at that time...he misunderstood."

 

"You should find him, and stop hurting him. Please..."

 

"I will...where is he?"

 

"His home of course. Where could he be then?" Yixing said.

 

"Okey, thanks!" Kris's leaving.


 


A/N: I don't know what to say...i'm sorry, maybe? I'm sorry for the late update...i know, you all must be hating me for that and being bored for the late update...sorry if this chapter not so good...and sorry again for making you guys waiting this long...but i'm still hoping that you all would read it and leave a comments below...THANK YOU! ^^