~10~

We Never Know~*

"Congratulations, you're 2 months pregnant!" said the doctor. Himchan's widened his eyes just to hear that.

 

After a few months later...

 

"We have to do Caesarean section for saving both af him and his baby. But it's risky for the baby cause it still earlier for the baby to be born." the doctor said to his parents, but he still can hear it.

 

'No! Please safe my baby...' he though.

 

After a few hours...

 

"I'm sorry, we already do what we can but the baby..."

 

"No! My baby!" Himchan's shriek.

 

"Noooo!!" Himchan suddenly awake in the middle of midnight after struggling in his sleep for a while. Yongguk that sleeping beside him was awaking too.

 

"Hey, what's wrong? Channie, are you okey?"

 

"Guk ah..." Himchan looked at his husband with tearing eyes.

 

"Channie, are you hurt? Why are you crying?" Yongguk asked panickedly.

 

"My heart's hurt, Guk ah...i missed him...though i only see him for once, but i'm still missing him...my heart's hurt..." Himchan sobbing before he burst into tears.

 

"Him? Who is him? Did you have a boyfriend before marrying me?"

 

Himchan shook his head. He can't speak due to his state right now. He's sobbing. Yongguk pulled him into a hug and gently his wife's back to calm him.

 

"It's okey...whatever it is, everything would be okey...i'm here with you, eoh?"

 

Himchan replied the hug. He starting to cry again. He doesn't know why those memories suddenly back to him. He tried to forget about it for the past few years. But now, it suddenly haunting him. Maybe because he suddenly spoke about that scar, and it's remind him to those memories.

 

*****

 

The next day (Day 3 in their honeymoon)...

 

"I can't believe we still not doing anything since we arrived here. It's 3 days already."

 

"We're having our first time together in here, right? So, it should be count. Honeymoon is for new couple spent time together, including xxx..." Himchan said while bowing his head just to hide his blushing faces.

 

"Oho, now you talking..." Yongguk said as he lifting up his wife and headed to his bed.

 

"Yah! Put me down! What are you doing?"

 

"Well, you said it earlier...honeymoon was about having xxx, so that's what i'm doing now." Yongguk's teasing his wife.

 

"Enough already. I'm tired, okey? Now, we should go downstairs and having breakfast. I'm hungry." Himchan said with poutly.

 

"But, i can't take it anymore...why would you mentioned about it, then you stopped it when i'm hard now?"

 

"Was that the only thing in your mind? Can't you thinking about anything else?"

 

"I'm thinking about you now." Yongguk kissing his wife's neck passionately.

 

"Mm...Guk ah...stop it...ah...you...seriously, stop it..."

 

"I won't. It's not easy for me to get you, you know? And what if, you doesn't want it anymore? So, i should enjoy this as long as i can..."

 

"Do you really love me as myself, or you just love me to fulfill your desire, Mr. Bang? Answered me honestly."

 

"Why did you asked that? Of course i love you. And i'm not using you just to fulfill my desire. Don't think like that."

 

"So, if not, can you put me down? I'm done with that xxx...i'm hungry now. Then, we should go outside and find something interesting to do other than this activity...please..." Himchan's puppy eyes attack.

 

"Okey, i give up! But first, we should take shower before we go." Yongguk headed to the bathroom.

 

"Yah! What are you doing? Don't say you want..."

 

"I'm taking bath with you."

 

"No!"

 

*****

 

Both Himchan and Yongguk went downstairs and headed to the dining-hall.

 

"Gukkie, you take a seat while i'm searching a menu for our breakfast."

 

"You already know what i want?"

 

"What's good for me, it's good for you too. No arguing. Okey?"

 

"Since when my lovely wife became a queen control like this, huh?" Yongguk wrapping his hands around his wife's waist and pulled the other closer.

 

"Guk ah, there's a lot of people here. Please behave yourself, okey?"

 

"I can't. Everytime i'm around you, i can't control myself from being cheesy on you. Sorry..." Yongguk was about to kiss Himchan, when Himchan pushed him away.

 

"Stop this, wouldn't you? Everyone is looking at us now." Himchan whispering with his red faces. He's embrassed for Yongguk's act just now cause everyone is staring at them.

 

"What are you looking at?! Mind your own bussiness!" shriek Yongguk to everyone that staring at them just now, and it's working as they looking away.

 

"Yah! Why would you acting like that?"

 

"Like what? It serve them right, right?"

 

"You're acting like you're one of them."

 

"Them? Who's them?"

 

"A gangster. You said that you're not one of them, and you dislike your dad bussiness, but just now you're acting like them. So rude!"

 

"I'm rude?! You're saying your own husband is a rude person? What kind of wife are you?!" Yongguk raising his voice towards his wife and making the other stunned.

 

"You're mad at me, Guk ah? I'm just saying...i don't mean..." Himchan began to sobbed. "Since we're married you never raising your voice towards me, but now you...are you began to hate me after you got what you want all this time?"

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Before i'm willingly to be with you, you're acting nice at me but now, after i'm giving my...you're change..."

 

"Channie, i'm sorry...it's not like that. I..."

 

"I'm not hungry anymore. I'm going now." as Himchan was about to leave, Yongguk grab his wrist.

 

"Where are you going? You said that you're hungry just now."

 

"You're yelling at me in front of all the guests, and you're yelling at them too...so, do you think i still have appetite to eat here?" Himchan detach Yongguk's hand. "I'm not hungry anymore." he ran out from there.

 

"Channie!"

 

*****

 

Himchan's running until he accidently bumped onto someone and both of them felt on the ground. He quickly got up and apologized to that person.

 

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean it! I'm sorry~" Himchan's bowing.

 

"It's okey. I'm not hurt. Are you?"

 

"I'm fine too. Thank..." he shut his mouth as he looked at the guy in front him. "You're a guy that trying to kiss me before."

 

"Glad you still remember me." that guy smirk.

 

Himchan just ignoring that guy and as he was about to leave, that guy preventing him by standing in front of him. "What do you want?!"

 

"I want you!" that guy's cupping Himchan's lower face with handkerchief. Himchan struggling before he lost his concious, and that guy lift him up. "You'll be mine!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N: Selamat Hari Raya! Finally i manage to update this new chapter in Hari Raya's Day! It's not a good chapter, cause i'm rushing for it...i have a lot of guests to be treat. Well, have a nice day! ^^