Chappie 21

Revenge of the nerd
-Lunch time-

The bell rings,students were now eager to have their lunch in the canteen.The teacher dismissed the class and now student were running out the class either to meet their friend or boyfriend/girlfriend,or either to eat.In Ji-eun class everyone has dismissed except for B1A4and Hyuna,2ne1 and Ji-eun has gone out first because the teacher told them to follow him.B1A4 were about to go out of the class when Hyuna called Jinyoung name."Jinyoung Oppa".Jinyoung turn his gaze toward Hyuna."I want to talk to you"she said.Jinyoung turn his gaze towards B1A4.They give him a nod and walked away.

"Jinyoung oppa can you be with me back,i really regret on what i did to you,I'm Sorry" she said while hugging him with full of regret."I can't be with you,you make me become this way.The way you leave me really make me heartbroken.I can' forgive you I'm really sorry"Jinyoung said before he walked away Hyuna grabbed on his hand and spin him around to face her.Jinyoung eye's were wide open when he feel a pair of lips smashed on his lips.Jinyoung stood there like a stone without moving any inch at all."Jinyoung Oppa where are-"Ji-eun's voice filled in the class."Oppa......"Ji-eun voice cracked.Hyuna broke the kiss and look at Ji-eun.Ji-eun bursted into tears.Ji-eun open the door and dashed out the class."Jagi....Wait it's just a misunderstanding Jagi"Jinyoung shouted.Ji-eun were not in sight anymore when Jinyoung dashed out the class.