Chappie 6

Revenge of the nerd

 

Ji-eun/you Myungsoo Yubin


-next day-

Eojjeom ireoke haneureun deo paran geonji
Oneoulttara wae barameun tto wanbyeokhanji
Geunyang moreuneun cheok hana motdeureun cheok
Jiwobeorin cheok ttan yaegil sijakhalkka
Amu mal motage immatchulkka
~

-Good day by IU

 

As usual i will do my morning routine once i hear my alarm clock rings.Today was Thursday and another two more days i will be gone to America.I walk to school which is just a few mansions away(a/n did i tell you that you are rich??I think i didn't)Once i stood infront of the school i can feel that sonething terrible will be happen today.SCHOOL'S HELL HERE I COME i thought.I took a few steps in the school and my uniforms(a/n today all the students should wear their school uniforms which is every Thursday.Picture of the school uniform.

The boys wear what Myungsoo wear except for the shoes and girls wear what Ji-eun wear except for the shoes and the sock,since their school accept any shoes) was drenched with red paint.The hall was now full of laughters and murmurs.You did not run away from the hall but you stay strong not to show that you are really weak.I quickly walked towards my locker and ignoring all the whispering,gossiping and murmuring from the girls,and the boys they laugh at me.I open my locker and took out my other pair of uniform and walk towards the toilet.I was making my way toward the toilet when i saw a figure disturbing my way to the toilet.I look up and saw Wonder girls and Infinite standing right infront of me.

Well...well...well...look what we got here the miss nerdie who was being rejected by my boyfriend*linking arms with myungsoo*

I looked at them with disbelief.Since when they were couple i thought.

Can you just get out of my way please??I said with the feelings of annoyed.

How dare you said that to my baby....Oho....i know why she's like that because i rejected her confession but i accept Yubin's confession.But still you have to pay for what you said with that type of voice.

All of them were starting to chase after me.I went outside the school and accidently run to the way which there is no other place to run.I'm so going to be dead.They started to kick,punch and slap me.My sense was blury and i could only see 20 faces around me and the world was spinning.I could only hear 'Yah she's unconcious better we go before people saw us.' and the steps getting softer and softer.The only thing i know i was being held up by a guy who called my name more than once and it was my.....father before everything turns black.


yay 4 update in a row wohooo!!

 

So comment Vote Subscribe