Chappie 23

Revenge of the nerd
RING...ring....

"Ji-eun~ah we are going back to Korea"said Ji-eun omma

"Jinja...."

"deh so can you pick us up...we will arrived at Incheon Changi at around 3pm..."

"Arraso omma i will be there..."said Ji-eun.

"Unnie omma is coming back!!"shouted Ji-eun.

"When??"asked Bom.

"She will arrived at 3pm and she say she wanted us to pick her up"said Ji-en.

"Arraso Girls get ready we will be going at 2pm sharp....Go get dressed!!!"shouted Bom.

Ji-eun walked to her bedroom and suddenly Ji-eun feel that something bad will happen.Ji-eun shrugged her shoulders and went to her bedroom.She open her wardrobe and pick her torquise short dress and put it on her bed and went to her bathroom.After washing up she wear her dress.She plucked out her phone that were being charged just now and put it in her red small slingbag.She went down and went to the shoes room and took out her purple coloured platroom shoes and put it beside the main door.

"Unnie ppali it's 2pm already i dont want to be late......PPALI!!!"Ji-eun tried her very to scream out really really loud.

"Arraso we coming just a little bit-DONE!!"Said Dara.

-Incheon Changi-

"From american Changi airport will be landing in few minutes time to all visitors please stand by at the arrival stand...Thank You"said the airport staff.

-5 minutes later-

"Ji-eun!!"shouted ji-eun omma

"Oommmaaaaa!!!"shouted Ji-eun

"omma i miss you!!!"continued Ji-eun.

"me too i miss you too....How about you girls are you girls alright??"asked Jihyo, Ji-eun omma.

"We fine abeoji,"said 2ne1 girls.

"stop calling me abeoji call me omma next time,"giggle JiHyo.

RING...ring...

"Omma mianhae Sanduel oppa call me...."Ji-eun walked a few distance from them and answered sanduel oppa call.

Through the line Ji-eun can hear him crying.Curiosity kills the cat Jieun asked sanduel what had happened.What happened next Ji-eun fell onto the ground and cried hardly without caring people watching her.

"Jinnie are you okay what happened??"asked Jihyo.

"Jinyoung oppaa....jinyoung......he's....*sob* he's........."