Chappie 13:Korea and Elite high part 2

Revenge of the nerd
-In Elite High Canteen- "YAH!!YAH!!DO YOU GUYS KNOW THAT OUR SCHOOL WILL HAVE A NEW TRANSFERSSSS STUDENTSSSS!!"shout Park Jung Hyun,the big mouth at Elite High."Jinjja!!!"the students were now murmuring about the new transfersss studentsss.They were busy whispering about the new transfers students,when suddenly a scream came out of the girl and boy's mouth."Ahhh!!!It's InfiGirls(infinite and wondergirls shorter name)"All of the students at the canteen turn their heads towards the canteen door to look at tge InfiGirls.Girls are melting towards Infinite and boys are drooling towards wondergirls because of their short mini skirt,first ed button and their sleveless shirt. -InfiGirls Side- "Hey guys do you guys know that there will be a new tranfers studentSSSS coming tomorrow??"questioned Sungjong. "Where do you get the infomation from??? And what with the 'SSSS'??"InfiGirls except sungjong said unison."From the Big Mouth,Park Junghyun....THE?!?! Because there were more than one transfers studentsss"said sungjong sarcisticly."I hope they were nerd like lee ji-eun,so that we can bully them every day"said."Yah...it been long time since we bullied someone when Ji-eun was out of this school"said the dino face and the dancing machine.InfiGirls nodded with agreement.Suddenly a junior girl shouted."Yah the transfers student are here i saw their car which is very BIG!!!!!"With that the students in the canteen running towards the parking lot to know who is the new transfers."Why are they running like a mad person??"sungyeol said "because they want to know who are the new transfers studentss"Sunmi said."Hey guys isnt that the two most fearful gangster,B1A4 and 2ne1 with that new girl beside 2ne1??"said sunye and woohyun while pointing towards them(B1A4 and 2ne1)."Why are they here??And-wait does that new girl face in 2ne1 look-a-like LeeJi-eun's??"said YeEun."Yah it does look the same exactly the same!!!But i dont think that nerd will be part of the group."said sunggyu."Yah true why would the nerd be one of them.Let's go it's boring here"said sunmi."to our usual places??" said sungjong"Yah......THE?!?LET'S GO!!"the two leaders said unison. ∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽ i will not be updating till next week because i have to study for my common test which is starting today....for the upcoming episode will be the part of InfiGirls and the whole school know Lee Ji-eun is back and also the next next next episode will be fighting scene between B1A4 2NE1v.sTheir enemyss...Stay Tune ok,and also comment✔subcribe✔vote✔ okay??Not forcing you to do it but it would be great if you did all three...........And also thanks for the people who subcribe me LOVE YOU ALL ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥MUACKSS!!!