Chappie 4

Revenge of the nerd

Ji-eun/you myungsoo the students


Days by days and weeks by weeks has pass Lee Ji-eun has a secret crush on Myungsoo since the first he join the school and which he save Lee Ji-eun.Whenever Lee ji-eun get near to myungsoo she will blushed really hard.Ji-eun wanted to confess but has no courage too.Well the queenkas,roughly they did bullied Ji-eun but not everyday.Whenever they wanted too Ji-eun will be M.I.A which means missing in action(I create it with my friend hehe lol ok back to story).

-Ji-eun(you) pov-

My alarm clock rings through my ears.I stirred in my bed.I reach out my hand to my Samsung galaxy S4 phone and looked through the social network status. 20 facebook status 30 new twitter comment 5 instagram status.I look through all of it untill the time reach 6 in morning.I put my phone on my table and took my towel in the bathroom to do my precious wash up.After wash i look through my wardrobe and found this

I took my bag and when to school.Today was my happy day because it's valentine's day and i'm going to confess to Myungsoo.Well actually not that happy but some of my nervousness still inside of my body.Once i stepped in the school i saw some of the girls gets chocolate from their beloved boyfriends and the boys gets chocolate from their beloved girlfriends.

-end pov-

Ji-eun feels envy towrds those girls,she wanted to know how does it feel to have a boyfriend because she does not have a first love at all since first grade.She walk through the hall and spotted Myungsoo and his friends were laughing and talking while they holding a big bag full of chocolate.With the feelings of nervousness,she walked towards Myungsoo and hand out a box which filled with chocolate in it.Myungsoo just stared blankly to the box,to Ji-eun face and back to the box.

Would you like to be mine boyfriend??I have a crush on you since the day you help me.So do you accept it and be my boyfriend??Ji-eun said while she hand out the box towards.

Why would i be your boyfriend.You're not my type at all not a single part of you attarct me at all.You just a nerd girl wearing those big thick glasses on your face.Look at your own face on the mirror its not even pretty and not the type of girl i want at all.So you better get lost from me you MISS NERDIE!!

HAHAHA..... Everyone at hall was laughing at Lee Ji-eun because of her confession towards Myungsoo.

-you pov-

My eyes was watery and tears flow down my cheeks like a rainfall.I ran away from everyone to the rooftop and there was the only place no one had been going except for me.I felt humiliated and regret my confession toward Kim Myungsoo.The bells ring and it means the lesson was about to start.Instead of going to the classes,i ditched almost all of it and stayed at the rooftop all by myself.My clock strike 10.30 a.m. and it's recess time.I walked down the hall.People called me names when suddenly i heard.

??:Hey look it's miss nerdie who confess her love towards Myungsoo and at last Myungsoo didn't accept her.

HAHAHAHA..... the hall fill with lughter

??:And yah since when she knows about love i thought she only knows about studying

I couldn't stand of it anymore about what they had to say about me,I quickly run towards my home instead of going classes.