Chappie 16

Revenge of the nerd
As usual the alarm clock rings,Ji-eun woke up took her towel and went inside the bathroom.After bathing she wears her 3/4 pants,loose brown mustache shirt and also her blue sleevesless jacket,and took her phone and also her bag.She walked down the stairs and saw Dara,Minzy,Baro,Jinyoung and Cnu."Unnie where's the rest??"Ji-eun said and sit next to Jinyoung."They went to school first,the teacher wanted to meet them."Dara said."Ahh......"Ji-eun nodded."Come on we're gonna be late for school if we wasted our time here"Baro said while grabbing his bag."But i havent breakfast yet"Ji-eun pouted."Nevermine you eat first we wait for you"Jinyoung said while putting his arm around Ji-eun's shoulder.-10 minutes passed-"MASSITAA~"Ji-eun shouted cutely.The five chuckled on Ji-eun's action."Ji-eun can you eat faster,we will be late"said Dara.Ji-eun took her last bite and walked towards the door with her hand enterwined with Jinyoung.They went in the car and the driver drove them to school.Minutes has pass and they arrive the school's front gate.Ji-eun were the last to get out of the car because she sit right at the back of the car with Jinyoung.Six of them went in the school."They're here!!!"one of the students shouted.All the eyes looked at the the six of them.Ji-eun scanned through the hall and two familiar groups face attracted Ji-eun.Ji-eun walked towards them.-Jinyoung POV- I saw Ji-eun walking towards the 2 group which called InfiGirls i think.....what a lame group name.My jaw dropped when i saw Ji-eun slap Myungsoo face.I quickly dashed to Ji-eun because whenever she slapped people face he/she will get even worse if either one of us(B1A4 and 2ne1)did not hold her back and also he/she did something to her.I grabbed Ji-eun's shoulder and asked Myungsoo what had he done to Ji-eun until she slapped his face."I wanted her to be mine and who are you doing here??" "Well i'm her boyfriend and also i thought you have her*point to yubin*" "Well i can have two in one and also are you really sure that Ji-eun is yours??"Myungsoo said smirking."Yah i am, wanna proof" I cupped Ji-eun's face and kiss her deeply.Ji-eun stunned at first but she kiss me back.From the corner of my eyes i saw Myungsoo and his friends,some jaw dropped and some eyes wide open(a/n like how kyungsoo/D.O eyes were when his eyes were wide...ok but to the story).Soon after we distance back."Believe now..."i said sarcisticly.With that Myungsoo walked away in anger mode with his friend and also her (a/n sorry to all wondergirls fan and Yubin bias.I'm also wonder girls fan and yubin bias.I just need bad character and Yubin was suitable on this story. Ok back to the story)girlfriend.-end of Jinyoung pov- -InfiGirls Side- "Who the hell is she that she can slapped my beautiful boyfriend face"Yubin said while Myungsoo's face."Eventhough she's the gangster she can't do anything she want"said sunggyu.The rest excluding Sunggyu nodded."I seriously wanted to take revenge Ji-eun,watch your back Lee Ji-eun...."Yubin thought.∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞ ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞ Comment✔Subcribe✔Vote✔ I will♥it if you do all 3∩__∩ *^▁^*