Chappie 7

Revenge of the nerd

 

Father mother Ji-eun


-Ji-eun's father pov-

I was walking back home from work,when suddenly i hear a punching,kicking and slap sound at the back of the buildings.I walked towards there and was shocked to see my daughter laying on the floor unconciously.I screamed her name but she did not move a single inch at all.I quickly carried her back home and heal all her wounds.

-end of Ji-eun's father pov-

-At Ji-eun's home-

Ommo what happen to her yeobo??

I don't really know cause i saw her lying on the floor with all this bruises

This will not turn up if we teach her how to fight at first and let her know about us.

Ya i agree.

Yeobo this saturday we will be going to America to meet hal-beoji and the rest

Hmm...okay

And yah when we there we will need to change Ji-eun from nerd to like us

I agree with that and later on she will be like us and nobody will dare to fight with her.

They were discussing about wanting to transform Ji-eun and became like them but what they didn't know is that Ji-eun was awake she was listening to their conversation through out.

-You pov-

I was awake due to my mum and father coversation.I heard them talking about transforming me to became like them at America so that no one can't bullied me anymore........ARE THEY GANGSTER!!!! I don't think they are but that maybe possible.

You're awake??Are you okay??

Ya I'm fine.....by the way mum was with the transforming me so that no one can bullied me anymore??

Oh about that......

Well dear we will tell you once we reach America tomorrow okay if i tell you,you won't believe us.

Please tell me mum I want to know and what you mean by if i change myself and became like you guys no one can ever bullys me anymore

Well actually we,and what i mean by 'we' is also counted your suchons and hal-beoji,is a most fearful gangster in the whole world and which is ranked second.But now me,your appa and also your hal-beoji is no longer a gangster since we are old and the only one who still left is your suchons.

I was completely dumbfounded and shocked that they became the most fearful gangster in the whole world....THE WHOLE WORLD LIKE SERIOUSLY!!!!

i know you were shocked but once we go america you will all this gang stuff with your hal-beoji and suchons

I was speechless that i will be learning all this gang stuff when i came America.But actually it will be good,when i came back here i will showed that i'm not the old nerd that they use to bullied before.And i will get revenge for all of them I thought.


5 Update in a row in one day NEW RECORD FOR ME WOHOO!!!

 

Next chapter will be the introducing Ji-eun's father,mother,grandfather and her cousins.

 

Sorry if almost all my fonts colour are purple

is just that i love purple

 

So Comment Vote Subscribe Okayyy???