Chappie 8:off to America

Revenge of the nerd

Ji-eun(you)OmmaAppaJinyoung


The day has come,the day which make Ji-eun feels happy.She has already pack her things in the traveller bag.She was getting ready and wore this.

Ji-eun are you ready??If you are can you quick because the flight will go in two hours time quick!!

Arraso!!she quickly took hery small bag,phone and her favourite purple blue earpiece and went down since her mum was getting angry at her.

Soon they have arrived at the Incheon Airport(i think) luckily they were not late because it took one hour and thirty minute to travel from Ji-euns hometown to Incheon Airport.

Good afternoon passengers.This is a pre-boarding announcement for flight B69 to America.We are now inviting those passengers to get ready for theflight in a few minutes time.

Well that's our flight better get ready now.

By the way appa when are we going be back??

About 1-2 years waeyo??

Ah..ani

This announcement are for the flight B69 we are about to take off soon.So for the people who still haven't get in the flight please do so.

-in the plane-

-you pov-

I was sitting alone on the plane when suddenly a guy sit next to my seat.

Hey I'm Jinyoung yours??

HeyThe name Lee Ji-eun but call me Ji-eun.

Nice name

Gomawo yours too.

So the both of us was getting closer.We are actually a same-aged chingu.The both of us were tired we took a quick nap.I took out my phone and my purple blue earpiece and listen to the songs.

-end of pov-

...2hours later...

Ladies and gentlemen welcome to ??? Airport.Local time is 6 in the morning and the tempreture is 45 degree.For your safety please do not unbuckle your seat belt and remained seated before the captain turns off the 'Fasten Seat Belt' sign.The sign was turns off and all of them was unbuckling their seat belts.

Ji-eun was having difficulties on the belts so she was the only one still seated while the rest was walking towards the plane door.Suddenly a hand reach out of Ji-eun's seat belt.She trailed the hand and it was jinyoung.

Gomawo Jinyoung-shi.

Aishh....no need to be to formal to me just be normal okay??

Arra...see you next time....

Ya see you soon if we have fate to meet again.Ji-eun just giggled and both of them parted away from each other.Ji-eun walk out of the gate and smell the America air.It's good to be back here after a few years.Ji-eun thought


I'm going to update 3 more chapter after i finish my prayers.And plus Jinyoung will be in the story starting from this episode.To all B1A4 fans out there(ME!ME!ME!i AM BANA*FANGIRLING*).......i have nothing to say actually*ready gun to shot myself*.Anyway do

 

 

Comment

 

Subcribe

 

And

 

Vote

 

Not forcing you to do all 3

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*faint*

Sorry,well if you know me well i can be a crazy girl.