Chappie 3

Revenge of the nerd

 

Yubin You/Ji-eun Myungsoo


-YOU pov-

I was being drag to the back of the school.The way she drag me was so hard and painful.She pin me on the wall and the next thing i know my face was hurting.She kept punching and kicking me until i cant feel the strength on my legs and fell.She squat infront me and grab my collar.

Oh...did the miss nerdie feel tired after being abuse by the school queenka..want some more of this*pinching the part of the bruise*.I winced in pain and my tears flow down my cheeks.

I take that as a yes

She grab my hair and slap my cheek really hard.I can feel my blood was about to burst out from my cheeks if she slap my face one more time.Yubin was about to slap my face when suddenly a pair of hand came out of nowhere grab yubin's hand.I trail from the hand to the face and was shocked it was........Kim Myungsoo/L.

Why did he help me??How did he know that we are here??Why is he here? i thought.My head was full of question.

Oppa why are you here??Yubin asked with her seductive voice.

Well can't you see that i'm here to stop you from abusing her

Myungsoo push yubin away from you and carry you to the sick bay.Yubin was left dumbfounded at the sudden action from Myungsoo.Myungsoo walk down the hall while carrying me to the sick bay and the students was at hall talking with each other when all the girls was doing their job which is......gossipping about me.Whats wrong with my heart??Its beat faster than normally it does whenever i look at him and now he carrys me i feel like my heart was about to come out.I NEED A DOCTOR and AM I IN LOVE OR SOMETHING WITH HIM?!?! I thought.

-after checking with doctor-

urm....thanks for saving me myungsoo-shi huh?

Oh welcome but why does she bullys you anyway

Oh im nerd and nobodys wants to be my friend.And yah why did you help me??

-silence-

I think you cant answer back its okay nevermine i better get going now bye


Sorry with the short update

 

Comment Vote Subscribe