Chappie 5

Revenge of the nerd

-still your pov-

Mum i'm home

Oh hey darlin-why are you home so early and why is your eyes so puffy and red??

Something happen at school

Is it because of that guy or those es??And tell me what happen.(a/n whenever something happen at school you will tell your mum since you have no sister)

Well....I confess to him but he....he*start sobbing*

Its okay dear mum here's*hug and pat my body*

The peace makes me more comfortable in my mum's embrace when suddenly the silent broke with a phonecall rings.My mum ends the embrace and walked towards to phone.

-end pov-

Ji-eun's mum walked towards the ringging phone and picked it up.Suddenly with a changed of reaction she put down the phone and walked back towards her daughter.Ji-eun saw the sudden changes with her mum face.

Umma what's wrong??

Hmm..Ji-eun~ah your appa told us that this saturday we will be going America to meet your hal-abeoji(grandfather) and sachon(cousin),so would you like to follow us or stay here??

Follow you guys of course why would i stay here and live my hell life at school

Ji-eun ah language hmmm...arraso we only have three days to pack up okay?

Hmm arra..

Ji-eun walked to her room and she almost forgetting about that terrible moment happen in school,and the moment she stepped in the room she saw pictures of him pasted on the wall.She could not do anything else except for crying.She torn all those pictures in anger to millions of small sheets on the floor.She fell to the floor due to her weaked and jelly legs of her's.She regretted of what she had done this morning in school. Nevermine Lee Ji-eun this Saturday you will be going to America and you will have a happy life over there with my sachons(cousins)Let's just endure it until this Friday......HWAITING LEE JI-EUN she thought.


Yay three update in a row woohoo!! So on the chapter 8 or 9 i will introduce you all

Ji-eun(you)'s mother, father,cousins and grandfather.

 

So Do Comment Vote Subscribe