Chappie 14:∞IU....i mean Lee Ji-eun is back∞

Revenge of the nerd

-Ji-eun's side-

 "We're here gu-YAH WAKE UP YOU SLEEPYHEAD!!!!"CL and Gongchan shouted.

I jumped on my seat when i heard CL unnie and Gongchan oppa voice.

"I think my ear just burst out"Dara unnie said.

I looked outside the window car and saw my old school,Elite High,flashback went through my mind.Sadness and heartbroken moment really made me feel bad,and now i'm back but not the nerdy Ji-eun but the gangster Ji-eun wait i mean IU.I was planning on making my revenge towards them.Many ideas was in my mind making a trap for them,put a pail of water on the class door almost everything what they did to me everything when i was the nerdie IU.

"Yah from the earth to the ground are you going to come out from that car or not!!"said sanduel while trying to make me out of my little tiny world.

"Huh...Ah....ohh..."was the only word that came out from my mouth.

We walked in the school and murmuring was heard.

"isn't that B1A4 and 2ne1???" "Another queenka and kingka of the school"

We were walking through the hall when suddenly my eyes travelled in the canteen revealing my target to revenge.

"Kim Myungsoo and Yubin"it was a loud whisper until the next person beside me can heard it.

"Kim Myungsoo and Yubin are those the one who bullied you when you're the nerd"said Jinyoung

"Yup and now the time i'm waiting for Revenge time" i smirk.

"Well that's my baby"he said while pecking on my cheeks.

I blushed at his sudden skinship.We walked in the Office and took our schedule and went back home.

-The next day-

I woked up due to my alarm clock.I took my phone and my towl and went in the bathroom.After wash-up i came out and wear this with my bag and my shoes.

a/n Ignore the bag and the skraf

a/n ignore the girl

 

 

Everyone was waiting for me at the dining table.My eyes was sparkling really brightly.The food was.....WOWWW...

After eating we ride in the car and off to school.My head was on Jinyoung's shoulder and he put his head on top of mine head.After that we drifted to sleep.After hours of sleeping i feel a gentle touch on my face.I open one of my eyes cutely and i saw my baby was trying to wake me up like a sleeping beauty story.He slowly leaned in and only a inches when suddenly a voice disturb us.

"Seriously guys!!!!arghh...i'm off"unnies and oppas walked off.

"Let's go honey"Jinyoung said cutely.

I chuckled on his action.He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the car.The bell rings the moment we stepped in the school.We(B1A4 and 2ne1) searched the class door number,which was really confusing.And finally we had arrived.CNU knock on the door and the teacher let us in.I smirked when i saw a familiar faces at the back of the class,which is InfiGirls.Miss Hwang told us to introduce ourself.I was the last the person to introduce myself.I stepped out and introduce myself.

"Hi my name is Lee Ji-eun or what i prefers IU...Well you know the Lee Ji-eun that you guys have been bullying when i first stepped in the school.And now i'm not the Ji-eun you guys know,the nerdy girl,but now i'm the gangster IU,the baddest fighter in the whole world."Before i stepped back,i smirked evilly.

Whispering and murmuring was heard.I looked at the whole class and saw their blank faces on their own faces.

-InfiGirls side-

"She's Lee Ji-eun the nerdy girl which we have been bully her the entire time and she's back as a Gangster but not the nerdy girl we had known"The two leader said.

InfiGirls was really speechless knowing that Lee Ji-eun is back but not the weak one but the tough one.

"The way she smirked really made me shivered and i had a goosebumps"sungjong and sunye said.Infigirls nodded agree on Sungjong and Sunye statement.

"And also the way she dressed she's......HWAT"added Hoya looking up and down on Ji-eun's appearance.

-Myungsoo's POV-

Ji-eun shes's back......i really regret on what i did to her....the way she dress was really stylish and hot.Her s-line body shape was y.Why i didn't look at her in this state.She is like an angel a beautiful angel.She is the most preetiest girl i have ever seen.She's is much preetier than yubin.I'm gonna take her back.Lee Ji-eun wait for me i'm coming to you.

 


SO COMMENT sUBCRIBE VOTE I WOULD BE HAPPY IF YOU DID ALL THREE ^_^

 

GIF TIME!!!

 

 

AHHHH kyeopta!!! =D

 

 

*DIZZY*

 

 

*FAINT*  X_X