Chappie 21:Jinyoung's flashback

Revenge of the nerd
I'm really sorry if i did not reply back your comment I'm really busy with my school work and i only have time to write my two fanfic once i open Asianfanfics.I really really sorry for not reply you guys back

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

-Flashback-

In USA before Ji-eun knows them and also before she came USA.B1A4 were the kingka in their Middle school which is Willimart Middle School.All the girls swoon over the 5 flowerboys because of their handsomeness,pretty like a flower and also they are gangster.On that time B1A4 were flirting on girls.Nobody would dare to disturb them NOBODY even the teachers and principle because the school was own by B1A4's grandfather.Everything change in Jinyoung's life when Kim Hyuna came into his school or should i say into his life.She was a nerd that attract Jinyoung's eyes.Hyuna always gets bullied by the student.Jinyoung would do anything to save her from getting bullied.On Valentine's day Jinyoung confessed his feelings to Hyuna.At first Hyuna was confused because a KINGKA confessed to a UGLY NERD like her.But from the way Jinyoung confessed she could tell he was sincere with it. Hyuna accepted his confession.

After a few weeks Jinyoung decided to change everything about Hyuna from the UGLY NERD⇨the BEAUTIFUL SWAN.After that day onward Hyuna personality changed 360° turn.She will ditched her date with Jinyoung everytime he asked.Jinyoung get suspicious.Then one day Jinyoung follow Hyuna without her knowing.Jinyoung was shocked when he saw his girlfriend with other guy holding hands,making skinship and etc.Jinyoung gets angry and furiously walked towards Hyuna."Yah Hyuna-shi what are you doing with him"he asked."cant you see i'm with other guy right now,now shoo"she said while trying to shoo-ing Jinyoung away."But i'm your boyfriend"he said."Oh....i forget to tell you that we end today now bye-bye"Hyuna said while dragging her 'guy' with her."How could you break with me on our 1st monthsary"he thought.He was crying silently while dragging his own body back to his mansion.He never fell in love again until Ji-eun came into his life.His sad life turn into a happy life.And now in the present his happy life will be breaking because of that Kim Hyuna coming to his life again.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Well,ermm... i think this chapter kinda boring for you guys right??But for me i think it's 100000000x worser than yours.Anyway do Comment Vote Subcribe :D