Second.

Midnight Light

Sulli can't concentrate on the remaining lessons. She takes out the name card and looks at it for the upteenth time. She is worry about it. Even her family doesn't know about it, how can the M.I.S know about it? A few minutes before the bell rings, Sulli already done packing her bag. She can't wait to know the truth. "Okay, class dismissed! No homework for you today!" Lots of students cheered upon hearing the good news. Minho walks toward Sulli. "So, chocolate milkshake?" Sulli shakes her head. "I need to do something important." Minho frowned. "Alright." 

Sulli calls her father and told him she needs to study and will be back late. She followed the address and reached at a library. The library looks big and elegant from the outside, the walls are painted in dark blue colour and the windows are antique, bringing out the elegant feel of the library. She walks in the library and was stopped by a librarian. "Do you have a member card?" Sulli shakes her head. "I am sorry but we can't let you in without a member card." Just when Sulli is about to leave, the lady Sulli met just now showed up. "She is coming with me." The librarian bowed to the lady and walks back to the small counter.

"I thought this is a library." The lady smiles at her. "It is. But this library is full with important documents, not books." Sulli tilted her head, not understanding what the lady is saying. "You will understand what I say later," the lady continues walking. After a short journey, they reached a door. The lady puts her hand on a machine beside the door and the door opens automatically. "This is M.I.S office." Sulli nods knowingly. "What is M.I.S?" The lady clasped her hands. "Mission Impossible System. M.I.S. I am Tiffany Hwang, the founder of M.I.S." 

Sulli nods her head again. She doesn't dare to say anything. "This is Luhan, one of our best trainee." Luhan slightly bowed to Tiffany. "And this is Sehun." Tiffany points to another guy beside Luhan. Sehun smiles a little. "Wait! I don't understand why you need me here." Tiffany turns around and puts her hand on Sulli's shoulder. "You will know soon, dear." There are two people sitting on couch, discussing something that seems to be very important. At least to Sulli. 

"There is one more trainee. I am sure you will like him." The door beside Sulli opened and a tall figure walks out. "This is Minho, my son." Sulli's mouth is wide open. "He is also the one telling us you have a supernatural power." Sulli likes the way Tiffany describe it. Minho smirkes at Sulli. "I guess you both know each other well. Lets go to my office, we need to talk." Tiffany leads the way. Sulli closes and follows her tightly, not wanting to get 'lost' in this huge building.

Sulli sit on the chair in front of Tiffany. "Our system is to complete the tasks the police can't." Tiffany gives Sulli a glass of water before continuing. "Task such as finding drugs, illegal business man and more. Luhan, is our shooter. Sehun is a genius phychologist and Minho is our computer hacker. And we find you interesting. A mind reader. We got a phychologist but not a mind reader." Sulli stays silent all the way. She can't believe it. Minho is in a secret system and he is a computer hacker. 

"There are others. Siwon, Victoria and Jonghyun. Siwon is the second founder and also my husband. Victoria and Jonghyun are our trainers. They are the one you saw just now." Sulli speaks up. "What if I don't agree to be one of your trainee?" Tiffany seem shocked by her answer. "Well, we will find an answer for that. But we never thought about it." Sulli tries to take all of it. "So do you mean all the people you asked accepted your request?" Tiffany smiles, showing her white and neat teeth. 

"They are all from the orphanage. Well, not the trainers. Luhan, Sehun and Minho are from the same orphanage. We thought it will be easier to train them from a small age. The trainers are my cousins." Sulli closes her eyes, trying to absorb all of the information like a sponge absorbing water. "I am 17 this year." Tiffany likes Sulli's personality. She sees determination and confidence in it. "You don't need any training. Maybe some physical training. Because you are same as Sehun, we don't need to train you mentally." 

"What benefits can I get from all this?" Tiffany laughs lightly. "You are really different from the others. Nothing is personal in this system. The benefits you can get is to protect our country." Sulli inhales a deep breath. "Let me think about it." Before Sulli goes out, Tiffany stopped her. "Before that, there is something I want you to know. Once you are in, you can't quit. I am sure this won't be a problem to you. But second, you need to be separated from your family." Sulli's eyes widen in surprise. "Don't worry. We just want to make sure you are safe. You can always visit them but you can't live with them." 

"I will think about it." With that, Sulli left the building. Sulli's eyes are filled with tears. She didn't think of leaving her family before. They just have one daughter. How will they feel if they are separated? "Sulli!" She heard a deep voice shouting her name. She turns around and saw Minho, panting. He hands her a card. "My mother said that maybe, when you already made your desicion, you can find her in the building just now. The card is for you to access. You can't go in without the card." Sulli nods while trying to hide her face. She doesn't want Minho to see her tears.

"Do what you want, Sulli. It's okay to decline. Okay? Don't push yourself too hard." Minho gives Sulli a small hug. "Oh yeah, by the way, I think I still owe you this." Minho gives her the chocolate milkshake he just bought and left. Sulli smiles and mutters a thank you under her breath.