Fifteenth.

Midnight Light

"Are you sure?" Sulli asked as she takes a sip of her wine. Sehun nodded in reply. She took a glance of the man from the corner of her eyes. He looked so young and innocence to even hold a knife. Or gun. "Guys. He is the heir of MEEM, also a makeup brand. The sales of their company has been dropping since last fall. It started with the rumor that MEEM used toxic in their makeup. The CEO of MEEM, as known as Mr. Kim In Guk, hung himself and the company was passed down to his son, Kim Han Min." Tiffany said through the earpiece and Sulli intertwined her fingers as she process what she just heard. "If so, the chance of him being the murderer is higher." Sehun stated as he tucked the fallen hair strand behind Sulli's ear. Sulli was taken aback by his action but she let him be. She knew he was taking the chance to look at the man's expression. 

"Let's watch him for a little longer. We don't want to catch the wrong mouse." Luhan's voice echoed through the earpiece and Jonghyun's soft whisper of what Luhan should be doing can be heard in the background. Sehun sighed and rested his chin on both of his hands. "Sehun! Stand straight. You look like a baby." Tiffany ushered. Sehun tsk-ed in frustration. "I am the baby!" he said as he straighten his tie and his tiepin. A soft chuckle escaped from Sulli when she heard what Sehun just said. "Stop laughing." Sehun's voice turned into the old cold one. Sulli gulped and turned her gaze to the glass of wine. "How long are we supposed to wait?" Sulli asked while tracing the pattern of the lace on the table. "Just a few more minutes." Sehun said and unpinned the buttons on his sleeves. "Attention. He is going to one of the free room. Follow him and get him done there. Dead or alive." 

Sulli turned her head to see the man walking to one of the rooms down the hallway. Sehun nudged her and she trailed behind him quietly. They reached the same room and Sehun knocked on the door a few times. Han Min didn't reply but Sulli swear she heard footsteps in the room. "Room service." Sehun said as he knocked for another time. This time, the footsteps grow louder. The door was opened and Han Min's face is full of surprise and shock. "What do you want?" he asked. A tiny hint of nervousness can be heard in his voice. "Simply. Just answer a quiestion." Sehun said as he smirked at the poor 'mouse' they just caught as if he stole a piece of cheese from their luxurious kitchen.

Han Min nodded nervously. "About ARY." Sehun said and sat down on one of the couch while Han Min is leaning on the wall, shoulders shaking. "Did you kill him?" Sehun asked straight through this time. Not wanting to waste any time with this bastard he is dealing with. "W..Who?" Han Min tried to play hard to get. Sehun took out a small knife from his pocket and trace his finger on it. "Pl..Plea..Please." Han Min stuttered again. "Please what?" Sehun looked up and crossed his arms. "I just want an answer." Sehun stood up and made his way to Han Min. Sulli is still standing at the door frame, not knowing how to react, or what to do. "Did you kill him?" Sehun repeated the question. Sulli could see Han Min gulped. "N...No."

Sehun chuckled coldly. Sulli walked towards Han Min and held onto his hand tightly. Han Min tried to pull back but Sulli's grap was too strong. Sulli stood there for a while as Sehun stood beside her, waiting her to finish her work. After a few minutes, Sulli let go off his hand. "You didn't kill him but you were there when he was killed." Han Min stood in silence, amazed by Sulli's extraordinary power. Sehun's jaw dropped. He grab Sulli's wrist causing her to stumble foward. "What are you talking about?" Sehun yelled. Sulli shoved Sehun's hand away and faced Han Min once again. "You saw the murderer." Sulli said slowly, not wanting to scare Han Min. She saw Han Min nods his head lightly. "Who is it? Why were you there? When was it? Where is it?" 

Han Min shook his head. Sulli sighed. "It's your father, isn't it? He killed Mr.Choi and hung himself so he won't be found guilty." Han Min shook his head again, harder this time. "Look, if you tell us the truth, you won't be hurt." Sulli tried to assure him. "Please, don't force me." Han Min managed to blurt out as he collapsed onto the floor. "You were going back from a meeting and you heard a quarelling in the car park. You recognised your father's voice and you walked towards the sound to check it out. You saw both of them. You wanted to stop them from quarelling until you saw your father took out a gun. You stopped walking. You watched him shoot Mr.Choi." Han Min's lips tremble as Sulli continues.

"You wanted your father's explanation. You didn't talk to him for days. He hung himself the day before your birthday. That's why you have so much hatred towards ARY." Han Min glared at Sulli and tears started to fall from his eyes. "I tried to convince him to surrender. He told me it is the only way to make our company suceed. He told me there won't be anyone to take over the company. He told me I will be on top. He did it all for me." Sulli squated down to meet his eye level. "Don't blame it on yourself. Explain to the police. They will understand." Sulli said as she pats Han Min's back. Han Min nodded his head weakly. Sulli motioned Sehun to call the police while she tried to calm Han Min down. 

It didn't take the police long to reach the place. Han Min was taken to the police station. Sehun let out a sigh of relief and leaned on the door frame. Sulli glared at him. "What?" Sehun asked innocently. Sulli rolled her eyes. "Come on guys. Well done." Tiffany said and both of them followed behind her back to the van. Minho gave Sulli a thumbs up and Sulli replied with a small smile. "Sulli, someone wants to see you. He is in the coffee shop down the street. Do you want to meet him?" Tiffany stated as she looked at Sulli through the mirror. Sulli exchanged look with Minho and nodded. "We will leave you there. You can call us when you are finish." Sulli nodded again.


Sulli walked into the small coffee shop and looked around. Two young couples, one old man with newspaper and another one with his phone. "Good evening, miss. May I help you?" Sulli shook her head and smiled. "I am looking for someone." the waiter nodded and leave Sulli alone. The man with his phone looked up and waved his hand. "Choi Sulli?" Sulli gave him a warm smile and sat down on the chair in the opposite. "As I can see, you look quite surprise." the man smiled. Sulli nodded her head again. "I am Jung Yong In, or you can call me God." Sulli eyed the man in front of her weirdly. As she was told, God won't let anyone to see his true identity. He chuckled when he saw Sulli's expression. "I wanted to recruit you." 

"I am in the M.I.S." Sulli said after she ordered a cup of coffee. "I didn't say it by the mean of M.I.S. I wanted to recruit you into my new agency." Yong In, or God said. Sulli shook her head. "I don't understand. Why do you need a new agency when you have M.I.S? Why won't you just change M.I.S's name into the new name you want?" Yong In leaned on his back and took a sip of his coffee. "I am closing M.I.S. The agents in M.I.S will be sent to other countries. I will change their identities and they will live their new lifes. I just want you." Sulli felt a big lump in . "Why me? Other agents are as good." Yong In smiled. Not that warm smile Sulli saw back then, but an evil one. "They are just experiments. After I close the M.I.S, the experiment will become a mystery that nobody knows and you will be the best of the best." 

Sulli's phone rang all of the sudden and she looked at the caller ID. Choi Min Ho. Sulli smiled before answering. "I am afraid I got to say no."


Firstly, I want to apologize for not updating for so long. No reasons. Just me being lazy. TEEHEE. Second, I want to apologize for this lame ending / bad ending / stupid ending, whatever you want to call it. But I wanted to end it like this from the start so don't put hope that I will write a sequel or epilogue. This story has ended. Yes, hunt me down and kill me, I don't mind. This story has ended. Third, I am sorry if you all expect more fluff or romance in this story. I wanted to keep it more to the mysterious type so please understand. You guys barely comment so I think you guys won't even read this author's note. JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR READING AND SUBSCRIBING AND UPVOTING.