Ninth.

Midnight Light

Ayo! I am back again with an update! Quite a short update today, still hope you guys will enjoy! TEEHEE~ 

Sulli can't bear any longer. The boreness is killing her. "Class, as your homework, I want you to read page thirty-four until thirty-eight. You guys are having a pop quiz next class." Groans and sighs filled the classroom. The teacher shakes her head and leaves the class. Sulli yawned and packs her bag. "Stop yawning like an aligator." Minho snapped. Sulli shoots him a glare before putting on her bag. "I am starving." Sulli said and pouts. Minho looks at his watch. "Are you serious? You ate two plates of kimbap just now!" Sulli puts her hand on her stomach. "I am starving." she repeated. Minho sighs. "Fine, lunch is on me, what do you want to eat?" 

Sulli's face brighten up. She waited Minho to say that for a long time. "I want jjajangmyeon." Sulli said without hesitating. "You sure prepared, huh?" Sulli gives him a big grin. They walk to Noodle Recipe, a restaurant that is located not far away from their school. Noodle Recipe is also the restaurant Sulli likes the best for their jjajangmyeon. An old man came out from the kitchen when he saw them both. "Ahjussi!" Sulli smiles. There aren't many customers at the restaurant since it is pass lunch time. "The normal orders?" the old man asked while raising his eyebrows. Sulli nods her head and thanks the old man. 

"Look at you, such a baby." Minho passes some tissue to Sulli. She stucks her tongue out. "Ahjussi! One more bowl!" Minho opens his mouth widely. He can't believe someone so petite like Sulli can fit in so many bowls of noodles. "Jesus, it's your third." Sulli shrugged. "I told you I am starving." Minho shakes his head and closes his eyes tightly. "I am not buying you lunch anymore." Sulli gives him a face and continues eating. "Don't you dare." Minho chuckles. 


In the building, Luhan and Sehun are playing video games while Victoria and Jonghyun are watching a movie. "Where's appa and umma?" Minho asked both his brothers. "In the library." Luhan answered without sparing them a glance. Minho nods his head and looks at the screen of the main computer. There is a two applications running. One for tracking down every one of them and another wating for God's update. Minho sits on the chair while Sulli sits on the one beside him. Minho opens a file and typed something into the search box. Not long after, thousands of files are opened. "Wow, how did you do that?" Sulli asked, totally amazed by what he had just done. "I am a hacker for a reason." Minho winked and Sulli rolled her eyes. 

"This all are the people we are still searching. We lost track of them but we are stlll trying." Minho said while pointing out some files. "Did they do something bad?" Sulli asked, her eyes on the screen. "Some of them are drugs dealer, some of them run black business. " MInho explained. "Why is it that hard to search for them? I thought the technologi here is so much better?" Sulli asked, confused. Minho leans on his back and sighed. "Long story. You will understand one day." Sulli cups her own face. "Not fair." Minho looks at her with his eyebrows knitted. "Childish." Sulli smacks Minho's arm hardly, earning a groan from him. "Ssul, can I ask you a question?"

Sulli nods, not really paying attention on what Minho is saying. "Have you ever think of meeting God?" Minho asked. Sulli thinks for awhile and shakes her head. "Why would I?" Sulli plays with the keyboard of the computer. "It's nothing." Sulli shrugged and walks into her room. After Sulli left, Minho remembers about his conversation with the rest of the team about Ji Suk. The thought of Siwon not trusting Sulli is making him sick. How can you lost trust in your own teammates?  He shakes away the thought and went into the library. Before walking in, he can heard loud voices. 

"I told you Ji Suk is no good." Siwon's voice can be heard. By his voice, Minho can tell he is trying hard not to yell. Tiffany sighed. "Stop this topic." Minho steps back when he heard footsteps nearing the door. With a buzz, the door swings open. Tiffany looks puzzled when she saw Minho standing outside the library. She pats Minho's shoulder and leaves the room. Minho walks into the library and sits on the chair opposite his father. "Mind telling me what happened before God kicked Ji Suk out?" Siwon remains silent. Minho knows it is a no from him. "Guess I need to wait longer." Minho sighs and leaves the room. 

"Goal!" Sehun sudden shout makes Tiffany jumps a little. "Damn, it's four in a row!" Luhan sounded frustrated. Minho joins them. "Give me that." Minho points to Luhan's controller. Sehun looks at his brother. "Are you sure? I beat Luhan four times in a row." Minho shrugs and takes the controller. He resets the game and pressed the intermidiate mode. Sehun looks at him again. "Are you serious? I played the easiest mode with Luhan!" Minho shifts his body a little. "It's a challenge. Acept or decline?" Sehun sighs. "Fine." 

The game ended with a victory smile on Minho. Sehun restarts the game. "One more time." Minho nods his head, ready to play for the next round. Sulli walks out from her room and sits on the carpeted floor. When Minho won again, Luhan and Sulli cheered. Sehun slams his fist on the ground. Minho ruffles his brother's hair, making it messy. Sehun shoves Minho's hand awayin frustration. Luhan chuckles. All of a sudden, a loud buzz can be hear from the computer. "M.I.S., new task. Han Jae Kwang, male, wearing all black, in Gwangju street. Suspect of murder. Now." 

"."