Forth.

Midnight Light

Sulli sits on her bed and sighs. "Looks like our princess had packed her luggage," Sulli looks up and saw her father standing at her door. Sulli gives him a small smile. Her father walks toward her and sits beside her on the bed. He tucks a strain of fallen hair behind her ear. "You don't need to rush, we are not  chasing you out," he continued. Sulli just gives him a light nod. "Here," her father gives Sulli some bottles of pills. "This is for fever," he said pointing to a blue bottle. "The green one is for headache and the purple one is vitamin," her father points to the bottles as he is telling her which is which. "You don't need to prepare so much, appa, I can take care of myself," Sulli puts the bottles into her backpack. "I am still worried about you, Ssul," Sulli sighed and hugs her father. "I know, appa, that's why I will learn how to take care of myself better," her father nods and hugs her back. 


"Are you sure with this?" Jonghyun asked Luhan again. "Just give me that thing," Luhan said, slightly annoyed by his trainer. Jonghyun hands Luhan the sniper just imported from Japan. "Remember to focus on the heart," Luhan moves to the front a little and points the sniper towards the target's heart. "Annyeonghaseyo!" the sudden voice made Luhan and Jonghyun startled. They both aim the snipers toward the person, ready to shoot. "Woah my God, chill dudes, it's me, Choi Sulli." Luhan puts the sniper on the table and Jonghyun sighed in relief. "You should have called us, your life might ended just now," Sulli shrugged. "I didn't know you both are such a workaholics," Jonghyun walks toward her and gives her a pat on the shoulder. "Looks like we have a new member in this family," Sulli just smiles. Luhan bows to her a little, earning a slight bow from Sulli too. 

"Tiffany is in her office, do you want me to inform her first?" Sulli shakes her head. "I should be the one telling her this news," Jonghyun simply nodded and jogs back to Luhan to continue his practise. Sulli walks to Tiffany's office and knocks on the door. "Come in," Sulli tries to find the door knob but failed. "Scan your hand on the machine right beside the door," Sulli looks beside the door and puts her hand on the machine. After a few seconds, the door opened, showing that the machine recognised her hand print. "Nice to see you again," Tiffany smiles, not leaving her seat. "I am sorry it took me so long," Sulli sits on the chair opposite Tiffany. "I don't mind the time you took, it's good to see you again here," Tiffany takes out a file and puts it in front of Sulli. "The contract," Sulli opens the file and starts to read it. "If everything is okay, just sign it there," Tiffany gives Sulli a pen. 


"First, you need to build a good stamina," Sulli looks at Minho with a surprised face. "Don't think your stamina is good enough, you need to be able to run for ten minutes without slowing down," Sulli's jaw drops. Minho just gives her a nod. "Are you kidding me?" Minho shakes his head. "So, now, run!" Sulli runs around the walking path in the park. When she reached Minho, he shook his head. "Too slow," Sulli sits on the bench and pants heavily. "Are you insane? It's the fastest I could run!" Minho shrugged his shoulder. "Let's start with the basics," Sulli looks at him, questioningly. "To build a strong stamina, you need to learn how to jog," Sulli scoffs. "Who doesn't know how to jog?" Minho raises his eyesbrows and looks at her. "Let's start," before Sulli can stand up, Minho already started jogging. Sulli chased after him. 

"Jogging, not running," Minho corrected Sulli that is apparently 'running'. "Fine," Sulli slows down and starts to jog. "Every time you take one step, put equal amount of strenght on your whole body and muscles," Sulli followed. "Focus on your ankle. Make sure which part lands on the ground first," Sulli nods. "Put both of your hands beside your body, not in front," Sulli frowned, but she still followed. "Faster now," Minho starts to run fasting, leaving Sulli behind. "Yah! How can you just leave me like that?" Minho looks back and stucks his tongue out. "You need to learn how to react faster! Jeez! You need lots of training!" Sulli scoffs and chased him. "You are going to die, CHOI MIN HO!"


"You don't take a gun like that," Luhan said, slightly annoyed by Sulli's stupidness. Luhan takes another gun and demonstrated to Sulli. "Put your hand like this, okay?" Sulli nods. She doesn't dare to say anything. Luhan may look like an angel on the outside but if he is annoyed or frustrated like now, he is like a bom. Waiting to explode. "Han, it's time to eat, train her later," Tiffany said. Luhan sighed. "You are lucky I didn't explode," Luhan muttered but Sulli heard it. Sulli made a face behind him.

Sulli sits beside Minho and started to eat. It feels awkward so she just eat her rice. "Sulli, eat some vegetables," Tiffany puts some vegetables on her bowl. Tears started to pool in her eyes. She can't feel any love from her mother at home but she can from a woman she calls "a boss". Minho noticed and puts a piece of meat in her bowl. "Eat more meat, so that you can run faster," Minho teased, trying to lighten up Sulli's mood. Minho earned a glare from Sulli, which means he suceed. Minho doesn't like it when someone cries in front of him, especially girls. "Guys, don't flrit at the dining table," Sehun said, putting a meat into his mouth. Tiffany pushes his arm lightly, telling him to stop talking. Sehun just nods innocently. 

After the dinner, Sulli helped Tiffany to wash the dishes. "If you need any help, just tell me, okay?" Sulli nods her head. "Don't care about Hannie and Hunnie, they are always like that," Sulli chuckles at Tiffany's cute nicknames for them. "Are they twins?" Tiffany smiles. "Nope. They look alike, don't they?" Sulli nods her head. "You won't feel the same if you spend more time with them," Sulli shakes her head. Thinking of spending her whole afternoon with the angel-like Luhan is like spending the whole summer vacation in a restaurant, washing plates. "It's an advantage that they look alike. We can make people confused," Sulli's mouth shaped into an 'O' shape.

"So, it looks like you and Minho are having a great time together," Sulli choked on her own saliva. She puts both her hands up and shakes them hardly. "Don't be so sensitive, I am just joking," Tiffany smiles and leaves the kitchen. Leaving Sulli alone. She has more than a secret. 


Don't hate me, please~ I know I shouldn't be updating this late, but I can't help it. I had a short author's block and my MinSul feel was gone for quite a while. I need to rewatch the pictures of them to get them back...I added some HunHan moments in and I hope you like it! ^^...Yeap, I love EXO. AS MUCH AS I LOVE MINSUL. Sorry if there is any mistakes in this chapter, I don't have the time to check it..T.T