Sixth.

Midnight Light

Holiday passed by faster than anyone can thought. It passed by even faster with all these tiring training Sulli needs to face. Sulli sighed while drying her hair. How long hasn't her contact her parents? One week? One month? She stares at her phone and hesitated whether to call them or not. What will their responde be? Sulli sighed again before putting her phone down. "Dinner is served." Tiffany said with a smile. Sulli smiles and goes to the dining room. "Pass me the spoon." Luhan said with his hand in front of Sehun. Sehun gives him a glare. "Stop bickering, childish." Tiffany said while shaking her head. Luhan and Sehun looks at each other and sighed. 

Sulli sits beside Minho. "School is starting tomorrow, are you guys ready?" Minho only nods and Sulli mutters a yes since they are the only ones that are going to school. Sehun, being the oh-so-mystery guy, refused to go to school while Luhan on the other hand prefers training than listening to the boring lessons. "Sulli, your shooting skill still need to be improved. We won't get task so soon so make sure you improve your shooting skill during your free time." Siwon reminded her. Instead of answering, Sulli just nods. She is too tired to responde to any question. Dinner was awkwardly silence. Only the voice of the news reporter is heard. 

After the meal, Tiffany ushered the two to go to bed earlier so that they won't be too tired for tomorrow's school. They obeyed and went into their rooms. Sulli checks her phone again before sleeping. 1 new message. She raises her eyebrow and opens the message. Her eyes went teary as she reads the message from her dad. Looks like my princess is too busy to even give her dad a call. I don't think it's a good choice to call you since I may disturb you. Remember to eat accordingly and don't forget to take your vitamin!  

Hot tears start to flow freely. She feels like her heart is stabbed by thousand of knives. She should have called. She puts her phone beside her bed without replying. She doesn't know what to say. Even if it is a message from her father, she feels like the relationship between her and him is too far away. She turns off the lights and pulls the blanket until it covers her whole face. Not long after, she is drifted to dream land. 


"Are you a pig?" Minho kicks Sulli once again. Seeing that she is still sleeping, Minho decided to prank her. He takes one pillow from her bed and puts it on top of her face. After that, Minho uses his full force and lies down on the pillow. Sulli woke up immediately when she felt sufficated. "Oh my gosh, I am going to die!" Minho made a face. "It's my ultimate way to wake someone up, especially if that special someone is a pig." Sulli can't stand any teasing anymore. She sits up and starts to kick Minho. He puts his hands up, trying to avoid her kicks. "Chill, woman, chill." Sulli scoffs and walks to the bathroom. "Breakfast is ready, don't waste too much time putting on make-up, PIG!" Minho said and runs out the room. 

In the bathroom, Sulli rolls her eyes while brushing her teeth. She doesn't put on make-up. Not even foundation or BB Cream. Natural beauty. She shakes her head to shake off the weird thought of hers. Saying natural beauty makes her puke. Almost everyone in her class is plastic, not to mention the ulzzang of SM High, Shin Yoo Jin. She is quite innocent and kind by heart, but Sulli can't stand anyone that is made of plastic. Not even a tiny bit. After washing up, Sulli wears her school uniform and walks down. It feels weird to wear the uniform since she hasn't wear them for such a long time. 

"Finally, the pig is awake." Tiffany shoots Minho a glare and continues watching the computer screen, waiting for any updates. Sulli punched Minho's arm hard enough to make him groan. She proceeds by eating the breakfast prepared by Tiffany. By her observation the whole month, she knows that Siwon and Tiffany wake up at the same time, Victoria and Jonghyun by ten o'clock and the two guys near afternoon. "Eat faster, we are going to be late." Sulli looks at her watch and looks at Minho weirdly. "It's only nine! What are you worrying? Class starts at eleven!" 

Minho doesn't care about her question and wears his shoes. Seeing that Minho isn't answering, Sulli fasten up her pace and ate her breakfast quickly. After finishing, she catches up with Minho. "What are you rushing?" Sulli said while knocking his head. After a month of training, she can run faster without problem. "I just want to go to school earlier." Sulli eyed him weirdly. Minho runs toward the school gate and Sulli chased after him. When they both reached at the school hall, students start to blow whistle and sprinkles some coloured paper. Sulli was shocked but Minho seem to know what will happen. 

Minho nods and the music started. "It's your birthday, DUMMY!" then Sulli realise, it's her birthday. How can anyone be so blur that she can't even remember her own birthday? A student pulls a tray with a chocolate cake on top of it. The word on top reads "Happy Birthday! DUMMY!" Sulli knows that Minho wrote that. With all that messy cream all over, she comfirms her thought again. The hall is decorated with ballons and colourful decorations. The music becomes louder and a pure birhtday part became a cool party for all of them. 

"ALL STUDENTS GET OUT NOW!" the headmaster's voice cut off them music. Minho cursed under his breath. "We all aren't suppose to use the hall?" Sulli asked with her eyes widen. Minho scratches his neck innocently while Sulli looks at him in disbelief. She can't believe it. Everyone in the school knows what the headmaster will do if he finds out that we broke the school rules. And that's why the headmaster has a nickname of "Grumpy Old Man". Not to mention, he is old enough to have that nickname. All of the students quickly rushed out that hall, leaving Minho and Sulli. The headmaster crosses his arm and walks toward them. 

"Is this your plan?" Minho smiles innocently. "Don't act cute with me! Stand in front of the office for two periods!" Sulli mentally cursed Minho. He will be a dead meat when they are back in the house. "Don't you think it's fun?" Minho nudged Sulli's shoulder. Sulli sighed. "Stop playing or we will be recoreded." Minho didn't stop. "It's the last year, don't tell me you didn't have any fun just now." Sulli glares at him. She did enjoy the surprise party. But she will appreciate it more if they don't need to be punished. "You should have organised it in a more proper way!" Minho stucks out his tongue. "I planned this stupid party for you for the whole entire holiday!"

Sulli sighed again. She would rather listen to Mr.Kim's history lesson now than standing in front of the office. When Minho opens his mouth, ready to say something again. A man walks in through the small door in the end of the corridor. He is wearing a back jacket with a brown worn out cap. He looks like a murderer to Sulli but she didn't care much. Minho looks at him and squinted his eyes. This guy looks too familiar to him. When the man walks pass them, he accidentally brushes his hand with Sulli's. Even though it's just a split second, Sulli saw it all. She looks at MInho and he looks at her questioningly. 

"Shin Yoo Jin."


Kill me now. I know you all are waiting for this day. Yes, you can kill me now.