Tenth.

Midnight Light

Tiffany looks at her phone, waiting for God'd reply. After a few seconds, Tiffany's phone receives a new message. "Let's go now." All of them quickly hopped into a van, Siwon as the driver. Minho looks at his computer screen to check on the CCTV nearby Gwangju Street. His hand keeps on typing on the keyboard making Sulli more nervous than she already was. A frown appears on Minho's forehead when the screen shows that the signal is low. Minho looks up and finds themselves in a tunnel. When they are out of the tunnel, Minho turns his head down to his computer again. This time, his frown disappeared and a smile takes over. "Found him. In Clarks and Sparks Pub. Room 329, two males guarding outside and four females inside." Victoria gives Minho a thumbs up. 

Minho keeps his eyes on the screen, not wanting the suspect to leave his sight. "What are we going to do? Kill him?" Luhan asked while keeping his eyes on the street. Sulli looks out too. There is nothing much to see. Some trees and commercials. She doesn't find it interesting. Tiffany sighed at the eager of the shooter. "No. We are bringing him back to lab." Luhan groaned and Sehun smirked. Sehun hated shooting, that explains why he is the worst shooter in M.I.S, well, not counting Sulli in. Jonghyun lets out a sigh of relief. Of course, as a trainer for shooting, Jonghyun wanted to shoot as well, but his condition is not letting him too. Works from God are killing him. Minho's gaze are still on the screen. Sulli looks at the screen as well. The computer has three opened tabs. Two of them are CCTV of the pub. The last one is a small screen of green dots and red dots. 

Sulli points at the small tab. "What does this means?" Minho follows her finger and explained. "See those dots?" Sulli nods. "Green are for female, blue are for male and red are for our main victim." Sulli nods and looks at the screen. As Minho said, there are two blue dots outside and four green dots inside with a red dot. "Why aren't we killing him?" Luhan asked again. Sehun gives him a dirty look which Luhan gladly smiles it away. Tiffany sighed. "God wanted him alive. That's all he wants." Luhan and Minho look at each other. He. God is a he. Another information of God. Siwon suddenly stops the vehicle, making everyone stumbles a little. "We are here?" Sehun asked and looks outside. "Red light, ." Luhan scoffed. Sulli smiles a little. She likes the way their communicate, even though it is a little weird, at least it feels like a family. "We are almost there, get ready ladies and gentlemen." Jonghyun annouced as they arrived a black building. 

After Siwon stops the van, everyone gets down with their weapons. They just brought guns as they don't want to so flashy and of course, they want their identity as low as possible. "The two males outside will be all yours." Tiffany said to Jonghyun and Luhan. They nod their head. "Remember, no killing gentlemen. Especially you. L-U-H-A-N." Luhan lets out a sigh and nods his head like a lost puppy. "For the females, I don't think they have weapons. So, we will barge into the room and gets him out." Tiffany explained. They walk into the main entrance and were stopped by a man in all black suit. "Pass, please." Minho hands out a golden card. The man counted them and nods his head. He opens the door for them. Sulli then realize Minho already made one card so that they can go in the pub. Minho's action is so fast that she didn't even know they need a card to enter. 

When they enter, a woman dressed in a red tight dress welcomed them. "Any appointments? We have a few rooms left." Minho shakes his head and smiles, making the girl flirts with him. "We don't need a room, just taking some drink at the bar." the girls nods her head and walks away. Sulli looks at the back of the girl and made a face. Such a . She shakes her head to get off the thought. "Room 329 is at the end of second floor, it is for VIP only." Minho said and takes a few cards out from his pockets and distributes them. "Scan this at the scanner outside the door. One person at a time." They nod their head and Siwon leads the group. Sulli looks the card in amazement. It is gold with a hint of silver. It looks like a credit card except it is not for money, but girls and beers. They scan their cards with the scanner and the door opens. A few males bowed to them as they walked pass them. "Any appointment, sir?" One of the male approached them and asked. 

"We are sharing a room with Han Jae Kwang." the male nods and checks through the computer. "Mr.Han is in Room 329. This way, please." Minho shakes his head. "We know where to go." the male nods and bows to them before leaving them to walk alone. When they arrived at Room 323, they can see two men in the end of the corridor. Tiffany motions Luhan and Jonghyun. With a swipe motion, both of them take out their guns and shoots the two males. Thanks to the soundproof wall, the sound of the bullet trigger isn't visible for others. A female walks out the room and was taken aback from the sight outside the room. Tiffany quickly pulls her aside and injects a liquid into the female's hand. Within seconds, the female passed out. Tiffany simply opens an empty room and places the female down. Tiffany checks around the female's body for any weapon. 

"No weapoiffanyn for females." Minho nods. Siwon and Jonghyun proceed by walking to the door. Siwon knocks on the door gently. "Who's there?" a male voice can be heard. "Service, sir." Siwon answered immediately, not wanting to waste any time with this bastard. Then, Siwon heard a small beep from the inside. He knew the door is unlocked but he need to wait for approval. "Come in." the male voice echoed and Siwon walks in with a gun on his hand. Luhan and Jonghyun followed. A few screams can be heard. The females. Sulli felt sorry for them. It must be hard for them. Minho walks to the room and Sulli followed from behind. "Stay outside. We don't want him to know how many we got here." Sulli nods. When Minho walks in, two of the girls are standing at the corner while one of them is being held by Jae Kwon. His gun is pointing towards the female's head. He laughs evilly. "I see that you found me." Siwon points the gun towards him. "Put down the gun." 

Jae Kwon tighten the grip onto the female's neck. "Why would I? I murdered not one, not two, but eleven. Murdering another one won't hurt." a smirk formed on Jae Kwon's face. Siwon has the edge to shoot the gun but he can't risk an innocent's life. Siwon smiles. "Of course it won't hurt," Siwon said as he puts his gun down onto the floor. Jae Kwon's eyebrows are knitted together. He doesn't understand what Siwon is doing. "Just want to congratulate you for your twelfth kill later." the female's eyes widen. Jae Kwon smirks. "Well, thanks then. I need to congratula," Not waiting him to finish his sentence, Luhan shoots his knee once, making the gun fells off his grip. After that, Tiffany injects the same liquid into his hand. The terrified female quickly rushed to the others. Tiffany gives them a warm smile and asked them to leave which they quickly obeyed. "Sulli, ask one of the Clarks to come." Sulli tilts her head, not understanding. "Clark are male staffs, Sparks are female staffs." Sehun explained. Sulli nods and quickly asked for a Clark's help.  

"Someone in room 329 is drunk, we need some help to put him into our van." a male nods and follows behind Sulli. When they reached there, there is only Siwon, Tiffany and Jae Kwon. The male, or Clark went into the room and hold onto Jae Kwon. "Put them in our van." Tiffany said and flashes a smile. The Clark nods and followed them. When they reached, Tiffany thanked the Clark and gave him some tips. After putting him into the back of the van, they went inside. Sulli sits beside Minho. Tiffany calls someone through the phone as Siwon started the engine. "All done." 


YOOHOO~ I am back with an udate~ ^.^  Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! My last paper will be on next Monday o i am free! I will update more next time!