Twelfth.

Midnight Light

Ello~ Double update for today. :) Hope you guys enjoyed reading the last chapter! ^^ 


"Guys, breakfast is ready." Tiffany shouted from the outside. Sulli closes the tabs and sets her computer to sleep. The aroma of fresh pancakes can be smell once she steps out of the room. "Oh, Sulli, come eat." Sulli nods and sits on the chair beside Minho. They ate their breakfast in silent. "Did God take Jae Kwang away?" Sehun asked, breaking the ice. Tiffany simply nodded and continues eating her breakfast. The atmosphere drops silence again when nobody talks. Sulli pokes her sausage before putting it into . "Is there anything to do today?" Minho asked. Tiffany shook her head in reply. "We need to take Sulli to the boutique. She needs some dress." Luhan and Sehun groaned. "Can we don't go?" Luhan asked. Tiffany shakes her head. "You guys need some suit too. That black suit is too old." They let out a sigh and sulked. 

After breakfast, Siwon fetched them to the nearest supermarket. It is twice the size of the building Sulli is living in. "Woah, it's really big." Sulli said, amuzed by the size of the supermarket. Minho closes Sulli's wide opened jaw and they went into the supermarket while Siwon is parking the car. "Food." Sehun said, pointing towards a waffle store. Tiffany shakes her head and drags Sehun to another side. "We just ate." Tiffany stated. "I am still hungry." Sehun said, eyes still glued to the store. Tiffany sighed. "Go buy some then." Tiffany gives Sehun some money which he gladly take. He bought threee. Chocolate, strawberry and peanut butter. He passes the peanut butter to Luhan, the chocolate one to Minho and the strawberry one for himself. "I don't know what you want." Sehun said to Sulli while giving the remaining money back to Tiffany.

Sulli shakes her head and smiles. "I am not hungry." Sehun shrugs and walks away. After a few minutes of walking, they reached a boutique. The whole boutique is dim as the lights are not bright. The shop is decorated with some purple lights, making the atmosphere more romantic. There are some racks beside the shop and some models standing in the middle. Tiffany walks to the end of the shop while pulling Sulli with her. Three of the guys sit on the cushion beside the changing room while eating their waffles. Tiffany picked some evening gowns for Sulli. "We don't need so many." Sulli said, looking down at the dresses Tiffany chose for her. "It's okay. Try won't hurt." Tiffany passes the dresses to Sulli and pushes her into the changing room. 

The first dress is a yellow evening dress. It is an one shoulder chifon long dress. It has some diamonds in the middle of the dress, making the dress more luxurious. Sulli looks her reflection in the mirror. She likes the dress but it doesn't suit her skin colour. She tries on the second one. It is a blue strapless gown. It reaches until the floor. Same as the yellow one, it has some stone gems in the middle. It really suit Sulli and she likes it as well. Sulli pops her head out of the door and Tiffany asked her to go out so that they can see the dress she is wearing. Sulli goes out slowly. Luhan claps his hands when Sulli walked out. Sehun has the same poker face while Minho nods his head. "Not bad. Now try the other one." Sulli was pushed into the changing room again. 

In the end, she chose the blue dress, a purple knee long tight dress and a emerald green one. "Sulli is done. Now for you two." Tiffany said and picks Luhan's and Sehun's hands like they are the bride ready to walk to the aisle. Luhan tsk-ed and Sehun sighed. "Minho, take Sulli somewhere else. We will meet later." Minho nods and they went to a coffee shop. Sulli ordered a chocolate milkshake while Minho ordered an iced-coffee. "Minho-ah, who is Ji Suk?" Minho feels his body tensed up a little upon hearing to his name. "What about him?" Minho asked as casual as possible. Sulli squinted her eyes and looks at Minho. "You are hiding something." Sulli said and takes a sip of her drink. "What then?" Minho said, challenging Sulli. 

Sulli leans her back onto the chair and lets out a sigh. "I just want to know more about M.I.S. Sometimes I feel like I am still not a part of you guys." Sulli shoulder slummed. Minho took a deep breath. "What do you want to know?" Minho asked. Sulli sits back upright and places her chin on her hand which is resting on the table. "About Ji Suk." Minho sighs and massages his temples. "There's nothing much about him." Sulli sighed again. "I overheard your conversation that day. I was only able to hear a small part and I don't understand at all. Now you are saying there is nothing much about him?" Minho leans back. "He was once in M.I.S. But God kicked him out because of something he did wrong." Sulli nods her head and bites her lips. 

"And you are saying that God is helping him because he knew my ability and he tricked us that day?" Minho nodded. "So, Ji Suk is with God, then who is with us?" Sulli asked. "Nobody. Not all in M.I.S knows about this. Sehun doesn't. Some still think God is still with us." Sulli's eyebrows knitted together. "Why would God do that?" Sulli asked after taking another sip of her chocolate milkshake. "There are two possibilities. One, he wants Ji Suk to spy on us so that we won't do something wrong." Sulli nods her head and leans closer. "The second one?"

"Two, he is closing M.I.S and opening another system with Ji Suk."