Fifth.

Midnight Light

"Here, this is your bedroom," Tiffany scans her hand through the scanner beside the door and it opens automatically. "Everyone's hand print is able to acess to every room in here," Sulli simply nods her head. "I'll give you some alone time, I think you need a good rest," Sulli smiles tiredly and goes into her bedroom. The bedroom is bigger than Sulli thought it would be. A queen sized bed in the middle and a walk in closet beside the door. A pale white carpet under the bed and a table at the end of the room. Sulli walks into the bathroom and her jaw drops. "It's twice as big as mine!" Sulli shakes her head in disbelief. The furnitures in the bathroom are all made using black and white, making a contrast with the grey bedroom. 

Sulli pulls her luggage into the walk in closet. Unlike the others, the closet is painted with yellowish white. She doesn't like the colour but she is too tired to care about it. She starts to arrange her clothes in the closet by colours and categories. After she is done with her clothes, there are still plenty spaces to put things. She sits on the small sofa in the corner of the closet and closes her eyes for a few seconds. "This is better than I thought it would be," Sulli nods her head and gave herself a small smile in the mirror before leaving the closet. She opens her backpack and takes her macbook out. She puts it on the table and plucks in the charger. She then notices a small button beside the table. She gives the small button a light push and the wall moves slowly. Sulli was shocked at first but then she tells herself it is just a secret door. 

The wall moves until there is enough space for Sulli to go in the room. A library. The library is more vintage than it should be. "Don't be so shock, close your mouth before any flies fly into it," Sulli's quickly closes her widely opened mouth and looks toward the voice's owner. It isn't hard to recognise the voice. "Why are you in here?" Minho gives her a poker face and points toward another door. Sulli's mouth was shaped in an "O" shape. Sulli scans around the room and saw 6 more doors. Sulli counted the members in the house and nods her head a little. "Shouldn't you be sleeping? You still have training lessons tomorrow," Sulli gives Minho a glare and walks back to her room. 

Sulli places her diary together with her small plushie at the space above the wardrobe in the closet. She doesn't has the habit to write her diary, but she keeps it all the time, just in case. She then puts a picture of her family on the nightstand beside her bed. She clasped her hands together as she is happy and satisfied with her new bedroom. She checks on her phone and saw 18 missed calls from her father and 2 unread messages. Sulli quickly calls back and without wasting time, her father picked up the phone. "I told you to call me once you have reached! I am worried about you!" Sulli smiles. Her typical caring dad. Or Depressed Alive Dectitive as Sulli called him. Her father doesn't care much about the nickname she gave him. He likes it though. 

"I am sorry, I was too busy packing my luggage. I went to a cafe with my friends, don't worry, I am not a child anymore," her father sighed. "You are still my baby princess," Sulli lays on the bed and found out how comfortable it is. "Appa, the dorm is really nice and big, so don't worry about me, ne?" her father chuckled. "Looks like someone found a better place than her own home," Sulli laughs. "Nowhere can replace my own house, don't be jealous," her father chuckled again. They both talked for quite a while before she hangs up her phone. Just when she is about to change into her pyjamas, she heard the scanner beeps. 

A head popped into the bedroom. "Mom says that you need to keep yourself safe, so she asked me to give you this," Luhan hands Sulli a gun. "Put it somewhere close to your bed and don't die so easily," Sulli scoffs. "I am done, good night," Sulli waves her hand and he left. Sulli takes the gun and looks at it. She can't believe she is holding a real gun. She saw a small note stucked in the middle of the gun trigger. She takes it out and unfolds it. 'Good night, sleep tight. :) -Tiffany' Sulli smiles and puts the note on the nightstand under the photo. She opens the first drawer and puts the gun in it. She sets her phone alarm before sleeping. Tomorrow will be a nightmare. 


"FASTER!" Minho repeated. "You are the slowest runner I have seen in the world," Sulli made a face to him and continues to run. "Count! ONE! TWO! ONE! TWO!" Sulli obeyed and counts softly. "LOUDER!" Sulli stops running and puts both hands on her waist. "Are you trying to kill me?" Minho gives her a glare and Sulli starts to run again. "ONE! TWO! ONE! TWO! " Minho smiles in satisfication. After two hours training for running, Minho and Sulli walks back to the building. "Victoria noona is waiting for you," Sulli sighs. "You don't have time to sigh. You signed the contract, you should have known what you will be facing," Sulli nods her head. It's just ten in the morning but Sulli feels like sleeping. She walks to the door with a small white plat with black words prited "Victoria Song" on it. 

She knocks on the door and waited for a reply. "Come in," her soft voice echoed and Sulli scans her hand with the scanner. "Did your training went well?" Victoria said, smilling. Sulli just gives her a small nods and proceed by sitting on the couch opposite Victoria. "Do you know what you are going to learn here?" Sulli shakes her head. "Knife," Victoria takes a small knife from her pocket and shoves it in front of Sulli. "Gun is not enough, when the bullets are used, this is where the knife takes place," Sulli nods. "To start, begin with this," Victoria takes a bigger knife from a drawer. "I thought I shold start with a smaller one," Victoria shakes her head and hands Sulli the big knife.

"Bigger knife is easier to control, try to throw it to the wall," Victoria said, pointing to the wall behind her. Sulli turns around. Victoria stands beside her and showed her the right way to hold the knife and how to throw it. After demonstrating twice, Victoria lets Sulli to try out. Sulli throws the knife towards the wall but it ended up falling onto the ground. "Don't just throw it, push and put strength while doing it," Sulli nods and tries again. This time it hits the wall but then it didn't stay on the wall. "Good enough, try once more," Sulli takes up the knife and tries again. She was lucky enough to get the knife staying on the wall. Victoria claps her hands and gives her a encouraging smile. 

"I can see why Tiffany recruited you, you did a great job," Sulli smiles. "You can go and rest now," Sulli's eyes widen in surprise. She expects the training to last for more than one hour but it ended after 30 minutes. "You really did a great job, go take a good rest, I am sure the others are waiting to train you," Sulli nods her head. When she walks out Victoria's room, she saw Minho in the hallway. She wanted to play a trick on Minho so she creeps quietly behind him and pushes him a little. Minho turns around and points a gun towards Sulli. When he saw who it is, he puts back the gun under his shirt and sighed. "Don't ever do that again,"

Sulli mentally scolded herself and reminded herself that surprising or playing a trick on someone is a no no no in this house.


Hello! :) I am back with an update! Is it boring? I think it is...Don't worry! More interesting ones are coming! ^^