First.

Midnight Light

Everyone is waiting for the winner to be annouced. The teacher in charge is playing with the students. She intentionally delayed the time to annouce the winner. After a few seconds, she continues. "The winner for 2013 Australia Maths Competition is...Choi Min Ho from SM High!" Minho's friends cheered for him and some even shouted "hwaiting" loudly. Minho looks at Sulli and stucks his tongue out at her. They always compete. Almost in everything. They can be the best buddies, yet at the same time, the worst enemies. 

After Minho took his prize, he and his friends celebrate at a cafe near their school. "Are you jealous, Miss Sulli?" Sulli playfully punched his arms and Minho acts like he is hurt. "Yes, I am JEALOUS!" Sulli puts both her hands on her hips. Minho smiles naughtily and pats her head. "You won in the Science competition, now it's time for me to win." Sulli scoffs. "I lost you by one mark! Only one!" Minho shrugs his shoulder. "One mark means I am smarter than you one more percent." Before Sulli can say anything, Minho cuts her. "Stop! Even if you win me in this argue, it won't change anything. You are still number two."

Sulli pokes his stomach, knowing that it's his weakness and runs away from him. "You are so dead, CHOI SULLI!" Sulli stucks out her tongue and runs faster. "Hey! You guys didn't pay for the drink!" The waiter shouted loudly. But they didn't hear it. "I got it, you are the winner. Stop chasing." Sulli is panting while Minho is still energetic. "You made a wrong move, girl. Don't forget I am an athelete." Sulli lays on the grass followed by Minho. "You are a mad guy." Minho chuckles. "Looks like our dancer is jealous of my stamina." Sulli sits up and shoots him a deadly glare.

"Woah, chill, lady." Minho is used to Sulli's glare but he likes it when her glare becomes a light smile. "I am not jealous of you, Mr.Mad." Minho starts to pluck the grass on the ground. "Can you stop that?" Minho gathers the grass he plucked and throws them toward Sulli. "Are you scared of grass, Mrs. Oh-So-Jealous?" Sulli starts to pluck the grass and throw them to Minho. And that's how their 'grass war' started. "I got to go. It's late." Minho stands up first and Sulli lifted her hand to Minho asking his help to pull her up.

Minho pulls Sulli's hand hard causing her to shout. "Yah!" Minho laughs and rans to his house. Sulli dusts off the grass stains on her uniform and walks back home. "Appa! I am back!" Sulli found her father in the kitchen, cooking dinner. To other people, kitchen may be a lady's place. But to Sulli's family, kitchen is the man's place. Sulli's father was a cook and her mother is now working as a manager at a company. "What are you cooking?" Sulli peeked over her father's shoulder and saw some bitter gourd. Sulli makes a face and turns around. 

"I hate bitter gourd." Her father chuckles. "That's why I cooked it for you." Sulli hits her father's back and saw another plate of beef. "IS THAT BEEF?" Her father laughs at her silliness. Sulli loves to eat beef, very much. But because of her "oh-so-healthy" parents, she only gets to eat meat twice a week. Sulli back hugged her father and jumped happily. "I love you, appa!" Her father pats her head and asked her to shower first and they will eat together with her mother. 

Her relationship with her mother isn't very good. Her mother wants her to be the top no matter what. She tried. But her mother won't see her effort. All her mother can see is her failure. On the opposite, her father is a caring person. He doesn't care about Sulli's result. He just wants her to be happy and healthy. He is also the middle person that always stopped Sulli and her mother from arguing. Although it seems like a nomal family, but to Sulli, it isn't normal at all. Her friends got to live freely while she is living in a cage with the control of her mother. Well, at least she got a caring father. 


Sulli and Minho meet at the park as normal and they walk to the school together. "Did you get a good sleep, Mrs.Oh-So-Jealous?" Sulli hits his arms and Minho grabs it. Pictures start to flash in her eyes. She doesn't like the feeling. She quickly pulls her hands off. "Did you see anything?" Sulli nods. Minho is the only person that knows she can read mind. "What is it?" Sulli doesn't like it when Minho gets excited about what she saw. "I saw pictures that you are hungry and you are carving for some videos." Minho's jaw drops. He can feel that she is really angry. Minho rans after Sulli and shows her his puppy face.

"I am sorry." Minho placed both his hands together and shows her his aegyo. "Stop it. I will puke." Minho didn't stop. "I am sorry~" Minho lightly push her shoulder. Sulli shakes her head, telling him he is still not forgiven. "I know, I know...chocolate milkshake, my treat." Sulli bits her bottom lip to prevent her from smiling. She loves chocolate milkshake, more than anything. Included beef. "So, I am forgiven?" Sulli nods her head and runs in her class. 

When the teacher is teaching, Sulli is doodling on her notebook while Minho is playing with his pen. "Choi Sulli!" Sulli was shocked at first, but she recovers very fast. "Someone is looking for you." The teacher points toward the door. Sulli walks out the class and saw two men in black suit and a lady. "Choi Sulli?" Sulli nods her head slowly. "I heard that you can read minds." Sulli was taken aback. She didn't tell anybody except Minho. And she is sure that Minho won't tell anyone. "We are the M.I.S's agents. We need you as our trainee."

The lady gives Sulli a name card. "Are you free tonight?" Sulli nods slowly again. A little afraid now knowing that they know her secret. "Meet us at the address there. The earlier, the better." They left and Sulli is standing there, stunned. "Choi Sulli, you need to get in the class!" Some of the students laughed. She walks into the class and sits down. She wrote a small note and passed it to Minho. Minho takes it while looking at her suspiciously. 

Did you tell anyone about me?

Minho smirked. He knows they found her.