When Kris ..

Your Own Fairy Tale (Closed)

 

-fleur

 

Sera groaned and grumbled incoherent words as she flipped on her stomach and reached for her phone somewhere on the bed. She was tired and cursed whoever was calling her as its Saturday and she hoped to spend most of her day sleeping and on her bed. 

 

She squinted one eye open and swiped the screen to answer. "What?" Her voice sounds coarse and her word turned out harsher than she intended to. The other person chuckled and asked her to open up her door. 

 

"Why are you here? Leave me alone." She grumbled but sat up from her bed nonetheless. "Why are you doing this to me, Kris." Sera said as she opened the door and walked outside to her living room. 

 

She live alone in her apartment. It has been more than 2 years she decided to live out of her parent's house and start to live dependently on her own. "Why can't I visit my own girlfriend?" Kris replied to her question earlier. 

 

Sera simply groaned in response and ended the phone call as she opened the door revealing a very charming Kris standing by her door wearing a simply V-neck and denim jeans showing how he still can stand out by just wearing that. 

 

Sera glared at him and opened the door wider to let him in. "Well, good morning to you too." Kris saw how sleepy she looked and felt guilty. "What time did you get off work yesterday?" He asked as he hugged her. 

 

Sera wrapped her arms around his waist and rested her head against his chest. "Very late." She sleepily answered. He soothingly rock their bodies from side to side. "Did you eat your dinner?" 

 

Sera came home at about 2 a.m. yesterday and she felt like a walking corpse as soon as stepped into her house. Her stomach was grumbling but she was too lazy to cook so she slept with an empty stomach. 

 

She shook her head and he scolded her for it. "Go ahead and sleep. I'll cook breakfast for you." He kissed her forehead and both of her cheeks. He chuckled  as he watch her cutely dragged herself into her bedroom. 

 

 

Kris is not the best cook but he's not that bad to burn the kitchen down and Sera felt fortunate for that as she saw how Kris even cleaned up after cleaning. He know, the things she hate the most is a dirty kitchen. Kris does not like cooking nor does he has the skills for it and Sera felt grateful to see him working hard for her; although the breakfast he prepared were only fried eggs, burnt pancakes and toasts. 

 

"Eat up, baby." 

 

She smiled up at him and kissed his cheeks before picking up her forks. "Thanks, giant."  

 

 

 

Sera decided it's better to spend her day on a date with her boyfriend rather than being copped up in her room bawling over dramas. Kris switched the channels as he waited for Sera who was in the shower.  

 

He saw how Sera's phone was vibrating on the table right in front of him and he thought about answering but he was scared that she'll get mad about it so he didn’t.  

 

But the other person on the line kept on calling her and Kris decided to answer the call as he felt that it's urgent. "Dumb B." Was the caller ID and he wondered about who that could be. 

 

"Hello?" Kris said. 

 

"Wait hello? Who is this? Isn't this Sera' phone?" The other seemed to be confused. 

 

"Yes, she's in the shower."  

 

The other person was quiet for seconds but spoke up again, "Wufan?"  

 

It was right when the other person said that name that Kris realized who it was, "Baek?" 

 

"What are you doing with my sister's phone? Where's Sera … wait you're at her house? What are you doing?" The protective side of Baekhyun came out and he started to attack Kris with questions. Kris panicked and hung up on him.  

 

 

20 minutes later, Sera came out of her room completely dressed up to go. She immediately noticed the uneasy expression on her boyfriend's face and sensed something bad is going to happen. Sera sat down next to him and grabbed her phone out of his grasp.  

 

"What did you do?" She calmly asked and Kris turned to her feeling guilty. "I may or may not tell your brother about us." 

 

She was shocked and only blankly stared at the man in front of her. She knew how protective her brother is and she was scared of what to come. She clearly remembers Baekhyun warning her not to fall in love with one of his best friend and she did, with Kris. 

 

A loud knocking was heard and boomed in their ears and her eyes widened in fears. "Open up, Sera!" Her brother's voice scared the out of her and she gasped and she was not the only one that's scared as Kris gulped in fear. 

 

"Kris! Come out, now!"  

 

The lovers turned to each other and yelped. "We're so dead."  

 

 

 

Thanks for requesting and I'm sorry for the late update, guys.