When Luhan ...

Your Own Fairy Tale (Closed)

 

 

 

luhanoppa

 

 

 

Haera looked around for her boyfriend but he was nowhere to be found. She fixed her hair that was ruined by the wind and decided on putting on a headband. After making sure that she looked fine she searched for somewhere to sit.  

 

She was at the park, where Luhan promised to meet at. There was a bench right next to where she was standing but a mother and her son was occupying it. Haera smiled seeing the cute little boy eating his strawberry ice-cream as he cutely wiped the melted ice cream on his lips. It was not helping due to the sunny weather and most of the ice cream melted and spilled on the bench. 

 

Not wanting to scare the little boy away with her creepy smile, she looked away and hoped for Luhan to arrive by then. Her legs started to become numb after an hour of standing. Fortunately, the mother and the little boy left the bench.  

 

Haera instantly felt refreshed as she sat down on the cool bench. "Ah, how nice." Not even 20 seconds after she sat down, a blonde-haired guy showed in front of her, blocking the sun that was shining its light on her earlier. Haera looked up at the sudden appearance and her anger boiled. 

 

"Hey, babe." He brightened upon seeing her but she didn’t feel the same way, unfortunately. She crossed her arms and looked away. Disappointed at seeing the reaction he did not expect, Luhan frowned and sat down beside his girlfriend. "What's wrong?" 

 

Haera scoffed and mocked him. "What's wrong?" She furrowed her eyebrows and pointed at him, "You're late, again." Luhan brushed the strands of hair from her face and then called her name. "I'm sorry. I tried to make it as fast as I can." 

 

"You're the one who set up this date, you should at least make it on time." She scolded and he grabbed both of her hands, playing with her fingers-a habit that he does. "My mom asked me to buy some stuff and I got lost on the way there …" 

 

"Okay then." She smiled. How can she be mad at him when he was late because of helping his mom. She stood up, pulling Luhan along. He eyed his girlfriend as she fixed her white dress that stops just above her knees. "You look gorgeous today."  

 

He tells her that all the time but she still blushes whenever he does it. Forgetting the earlier anger, she intertwined their fingers and walked side by side along the street. 

 

 

 

"Oh, rice cakes!" Haera exclaimed suddenly, which surprised LuhanHaera ran off to the stall and Luhan chuckled at her childish act. The laugh was cut off short and bright shade of pink appeared on his face as he noticed a stain on Haera's dress. A red stain to be exact- on the lower side of her dress. 

 

Well that explains the mood swings that she had earlier when she was mad at him for one second and then became all happy again moments after. 

 

He instantly ran towards Haera's side, not wanting anyone to see what he saw. He took off the sweater he was wearing and wrapped it around her waist. She slightly flinched at the sudden warmth wrapped around her and looked weirdly at Luhan. 

 

Luhan paid for Haera's soondae and dukbokki"Luhan-ah, it's hot." Haera complained but Luhan did not know what he supposed to lie to her. He doesn’t want to tell her what exactly is the case, not wanting her to become embarrassed so he kept quiet. 

 

"It's just that, I just think that it suits you better than me." When Haera smiled he felt relieved but she said, "As much as I love hearing you compliment on how beautiful I look on every single thing, it's still hot and I'm already sweating." 

 

Luhan felt sorry for Haera and reluctantly untied the sweater off her waist. He did not have any choice but to stay exactly behind her or at least tried to cover her as much as he could. 

 

 

"Luhan baby?" Haera called out his name since he keep on looking at her back and he was not exactly walking beside her. She thought Luhan was just checking her out- dumb but really though- but she realized that that's definitely not the case seeing the uneasy expression on his face every time she turned her back from him.

 

"Okay Luhan, tell me what's up." She crossed her arms and demanded for an answer. "Nothing's up." He shrugged but he felt worried since Haera was facing him and her back was facing the others and -- 

 

"Luhan, tell me, now." 

 

He bit his lips and was hesitant but decided that it's better to tell the truth. Upon hearing his explanation, Haera's eyebrows furrowed and wondered. "This month's came weeks ago though." 

 

"But …" He was cut off by Haera sudden laughter. "Ah, it was the bench." She tried to stifle her laugh. "No wonder the bench felt cool."  

 

Luhan was confused, "What?" Haera told him about the little boy's dark red ice cream and he finally understood. He turned pink from misunderstanding and he felt foolish for even thinking that. 

 

She pinched his cheeks and giggled. "That's so caring of you to do those things for me though." She said and kissed his cheeks. "Thank you." He slung an arm around her and kissed her forehead, "Now let's go and wash off that stain." He grumbled, still embarrassed.

 

Guess who's back. The exam ended today and it's horrible ugh. anyway

luhanoppa! thank you for waiting and not cancelling your request. I really hoped you liked it but I understand if you don't because this is meh. I'm a little bit rusty lol. I'll understand if you want me to re-write this again. your scenario are indeed the best haha. thanks again.