When Luhan ...

Your Own Fairy Tale (Closed)

damien_alley

 

 

Eunjo nudged her boyfriend's stomach with her elbow and glared at him, "Can you not? I'm trying to study here." Luhan groaned and placed his head on the table, looking at her. "Let's go play, Jojo-yah. I'm so bored." He whined like a little kid. Eunjo asked him to quiet down since they were in the library. 

 

"I didn’t ask you to come." She shrugged and continued noting down the  important information in her little note book. Luhan on the other hand wanted to spend his time with Eunjo and he's going to make it no matter what. He cling on her hand and looked up at her with a puppy-look, sometimes being friends with Sehun for years could help you. She groaned and shrug him off of her, "I have a test tomorrow and I don’t want to fail … again." 

 

Luhan groaned and decided to be a nice boyfriend and just wait for her to be done. He went to find for books to entertain himself but when he get back, he saw a scene he definitely did not want to see. 

 

"Yeah, it goes like this and--." Eunjo looked up at the shadow hovering over them and raised an eyebrow at Luhan who seemed pretty angry. "Sit, Han." 

 

"I thought you're going to study." Luhan said, eyeing the boy that was being taught by his girlfriend. "I am." Eunjo sighed seeing her friend being glared at by her boyfriend. "Can you stop being like a green monster? We're just studying."  

 

"I thought you said you study well when you're alone." Luhan still didn’t back down. The boy quickly packed up his things, "I better get going." The boy sheepishly chuckled and bid goodbye to both of them. "Bye, Eunjo … bye Luhan." 

 

"You're being so immature." Eunjo was mad and he suddenly felt bad. "You'll fail if you have any distractions. That boy seems smart." 

 

"Right now you're the one who's distracting me." Eunnjo sighed. "What." Luhan argued but she kept quiet and silently packed the books and her things. "I'm going home." She muttered and walked past Luhan, leaving him alone in the library. 

 

 

 

Eunjo kept on ignoring Luhan till the next day and Luhan was getting frustrated. He sat on his place glaring at Eunjo who was busy discussing stuff with some of the boys in class. How can she be so dense? Can't she see that most of the boys wasn’t even paying attention to whatever she was saying and only stare at her pretty face. 

 

Luhan wanted the boys to stay away from his girl but he can't since his girl was ignoring him. Fine then, two can play this game. Too bad for Eunjo, while all the boys had their eyes on her, all the girls had their eyes on him. Luhan smirked when he saw how a group of girls were making their way to his table just by merely making eye contact with them. 

 

"Hey, girls."  

 

Eunjo had to take a second look when she saw Luhan being surrounded by a group of girls. She narrowed her eyebrows when she saw how Luhan was smirking, clearly flirting with the girls, loving the attention.  

 

"Are you okay, Eunjo-ssi?" One of the boys asked and she shook her head. "I've explained everything. Can you guys … " The boys understood and scrambled off not before thanking her. Eunjo smiled at them, "You're welcome. Good luck." 

 

Eunjo was trying to figure out what was going on with Luhan but she did not have any clue. She saw how he was slightly touching one of the girl's hand and that made her anger boil 

 

From the corner of his eyes, Luhan could see Eunjo standing up and then storming out of the classroom. He immediately followed. "What is your problem?" He was shoved back by an unexpected Eunjo who suddenly showed up. 

 

"Whoa." The glare that she gave him unfazed. "What were you doing?" She questioned and it irked her more than ever when Luhan smirked, "So now you're talking to me?" 

"That's it? You go around and flirt just because I told you I wanted to pay more attention to my studies." Luhan found the situation amusing, "Now who’s the green monster." He mocked. "I was just making friends, can't I have girl friends?" 

 

"You were clearly flirting." She stated and Luhan chuckled, "I wouldn’t." Eunjo narrowed her eyes, "You held her hand." That caught Luhan off guars. "Whoa, whoa. I swear, I wouldn’t go that far." And he was talking the truth. From where Eunjo was sitting, Luhan appeared to be touching her hand when he actully wasn't. 

 

"You're so jealous that you're having illusions, daww." He coo-ed and pinched her cheeks. "How cute." Eunjo snorted and pushed him so that she could go inside the classroom. "Shut up, Han." 

 

The latter laughed and hugged her. "Don’t ignore me anymore, okay baby?" Eunjo peered at his face and smiled. "I'm sorry, and I won't." She kissed his cheeks and hugged him back. "And I promise not to talk to girls again." He said.

 

Eunjo snorted, "I'm not that mean. Just don’t talk to girls who annoy the out of me." He chuckled and pointed with his head to the direction where the girls that he talked to earlier. "You mean, them?" 

 

"Especially them." Both of them chuckled and walked inside hand in hand.