When Baekhyun ..

Your Own Fairy Tale (Closed)

sehunie_

OC's name: Jieun

Idol: Byun Baekhyun

 

Jieun sat on the bleachers at their school field. A book was on her lap and a pencil was in between her lips. Her eyebrows furrowed in concentration while she tried to solve the math problems since minutes ago. “This is so ing hard.” She cursed under her breath. She was smart indeed, mathematics was like a piece of cake for Jieun but that evening, everything seems impossible.

Her gaze went across the field as she heard laughter –loud and obnoxious.  Her eyes set on the group that has been playing soccer for the past hour. “What’s fun about running around under the heat for a ball anyway?” She asked herself.

She watched Baekhyun, her 2 year-long boyfriend snatching a ball from a member of the girls’ soccer team. Her homework was long forgotten when she watched how sweet and compatible both of them look when they’re with each other.

The girl swayed her hair to the side and sweetly smiled at Baekhyun after standing up when Baekhyun accidentally pushed her. He smiled and offered her a hand which she gladly accepted.

“Good game!” The coach shouted and everyone was dismissed. Jieun watched form a far on the two figures who seemed to be in their own world.

Jieun snorted and tore her eyes away from the two figures. “I can play soccer too if want to. Stupid genes.” She pouted and continued on doing her homework but that seemed impossible when her mind was occupied with the girl and Baekhyun.

She slapped her cheeks when she felt as if her brain would burst any second. “This is ing hard.” She sighed and pouted. “What’s with the pout, baby?” A sweet voice called out to her.

Jieun looked to her side to see her boyfriend plopping down on the seat beside her. “Nothing.” She mumbled and rolled her eyes. The image of Baekhyun and the other girl stayed in her mind. Baekhyun glanced at her book and saw her unfinished problem.

“I would love to help you but you know I’m b ad at math.” He chuckled and slung an arm around her shoulders. “I don’t need your help.” Jieun childishly scoffed and shrugged his arm off her shoulders.

Baekhyun peered at her face and slightly tilted his head. “What is it this time?” Jieun straightened her back and looked away. “Nothing.”

“It’s not nothing. Come on, tell me.” He crossed her arms and looked at her. Jieun glowered under his gaze and bit her lips. “It’s nothing, okay.” Baekhyun pecked her cheek and pulled her closer. “Baby … “

“It’s just that … you’re so good at sports and I’m a geek who solves maths problems whenever she’s frustrated which is dumb because it’s making me even more frustrated.”

Baekhyun chuckled and cupped her cheeks. “You’re so freaking adorable.” His smile didn’t even falter even though Jieun glared at him. “How many times do I need to tell you that you’re the only one for me?”

“Once but … I’m not good at sports, I can’t even stand getting sweaty while you love sports …” Jieun mumbled. Baekhyun once again chuckled and curled her hair behind her ears. “Baby, I don’t even care about that. I love you for you. Look, I’m bad at studying and you still love me, don’t you?”

Jieun looked up to him and smiled cutely. “Of course.” He pinched her cheeks and kissed her. “So, don’t talk about how I won’t like you just because you’re not good at sports. Don’t give me that bull again.” He said while brushing off strands of hair from her face.

“Don’t curse.” Jieun muttered. “As if you don’t curse. I heard you say ‘ing’ just now.” Jieun blushed with embarrassment while Baekhyun laughed. “Shut up.”

“Are we good now?” Baekhyun asked. . She nodded and fixed his hair. “You smell bad, Baek.” She said while cringing her nose in disgust. He gasped dramatically-a little bit too dramatically and said. “This is the smell of man.” He punched his chest.

Jieun looked at him weirdly. “You’re weird. I don’t know you.” She joked and packed her belongings. She stood up, wanting to get away from the ‘weird man’. “Hey, baby.” Baekhyun chased after her and she laughed.

He slung an arm around her, not caring of her protest. “Let’s get a smoothie after this.” Jieun took his arm off her shoulders and slightly pushed him. “Go and take a shower, seriously. You stink.”

Something in Baekhyun’s eyes changed and suddenly a smirk appeared on his face. He spread his arms and walked closer towards Jieun who was backing away. “Come on, give me a hug.”

His arms were glistening in sweats and Jieun crunched up her nose. “No, Baek.” She pointed at him. “Don’t you dare.” Baekhyun laughed and ran after her.

"Noooooooooooo!" 

 

 

 

Author's note: Do you like this? I don't know if this is cute or romantic enough lol. I really really  really hope you like this. Thank you  for requesting ~