When Sehun was caught kissing other girl

Your Own Fairy Tale (Closed)

Cxndyfloss

Idol: Sehun (EXO)

OC’s name: Choi Jihye

 

 

Jihye tied her hair into a high ponytail and brushed off the small strands of hair from her face. She was sitting on a bench at the back of the school, enjoying the good weather. Her empty lunch box was placed on her side and she was focusing on drawing the beautiful view of her school’s old building.

These are the types of things that inspire Jihye to draw. Old buildings, the scenery when it was raining, those sorts of things. She rarely has time to draw since she pretty much spend her time with her boyfriend and drawing seems hard whenever she was with him- obviously.

Jihye smiled to herself, completely satisfied how her drawing turned out. “I’m so talented.” She said and laughed on how stupid she sounded. Her attention however turned to the hushed whispers she heard. She looked around finding for the owner of the voice but found no one. “Ghost? … This early?”

She packed up her things and put all of them in her bag. She slung her bag over her shoulders and walked towards where she heard the whispers come from. As she went closer and closer, the voice became clearer. A boy and a girl, she was sure of that.

It doesn’t need a genius to figure out what a boy and a girl would do in an abandoned building other than … you know. But the boy’s voice was too familiar but Jihye couldn’t put a finger on who it belongs to. Jihye was not a nosy. She doesn’t really want to see two hormone-raged teenagers eating each other’s face. Please, it’s the last thing she wanted to see but her legs kept on moving nearer without her knowing.

She stopped in her tracks and could hear their voices clearly. The only thing that was separating her and the couple was the wall.

“What do you want, exactly?” Jihye’s brows furrowed and wondered. Sehun? It turned quiet and Jihye became uneasy. It was Sehun- her boyfriend. She was sure of it. Jihye silently prayed that the boy was not Sehun. Because he clearly said that he would be so busy that he couldn’t accompany her for lunch that day.

Sure enough, the moment Jihye turned to the corner; she saw a familiar blonde hair. She gulped as she saw her boyfriend locking lips with another female that she doesn’t even know of. Her body reacted faster than her mind and the next thing she knew, she was sprinting into her school.

 

 

Jihye looked curiously at the boy before her. Doesn’t he feel at least guilty for kissing another girl? Sehun was sipping his smoothie while typing on his laptop. This has sort of become their every day routine. They would spend hours after school together in the café doing their homework and what not.

Sehun noticed her stare and looked up at her. “I know I’m handsome, baby.” He smirked. Jihye though didn’t even crack a smile or tell him off like she usually does; instead she looked at him with a glare.

“Don’t you have something to tell me?” Jihye asked. She could’ve just asked him for a break up since obviously he has been cheating her for god knows how long. But she has been holding it in. Why … she wanted to know why …

Sehun shrugged. “No, why?” Jihye raised her eyebrows and slightly snorted. “No? There’s nothing that you want to apologize to me about?”

Sehun gulped. She knew. By how confident she was already told him enough. “How …” He muttered. She scoffed and straightened her back. “You didn’t think I would know that you’ve been cheating behind my back?”

Sehun furrowed his eyebrows and leaned nearer. “What? … Cheating? I was not – no, I wouldn’t cheat on you.” Jihye bit her lips in frustration and glared at him. “As if kissing some other girl wasn’t considered cheating.”

“It was a one-time thing.” Sehun argued but Jihye didn’t believe him. “Don’t lie to me. I’ve heard enough.” Her anger burst and she packed her things. “No, babe---“

But it was already too late when Jihye walked out of the café. Sehun groaned and stood up right away, leaving his stuff behind. He easily caught up with her with his long legs. Sehun grabbed her arms and turned her around. “What do you want?”

“Listen to me please.” Jihye ignored his plea and crossed her arms. “I don’t need to listen anything from you anymore. This is what you want isn’t it? Go. I’m breaking up with you so that you can have her.”

“Jihye-yahh.” He whined like a child. “I don’t like her. I like you. Okay. . “He looked at her and pouted. “She … she told me that she had something to tell me so I followed her. I was stupid to be fooled by someone like her.” Sehun sighed and held Jihye’s hands in his. “She kissed me first. I didn’t do anything. The moment she kissed me, I pulled away, okay.”

“How can I trust you?” Jihye was still suspicious about it. “Let’s go. Let’s meet that and ask her to admit it herself.” Sehun said pulling Jihye with him. “Whoa, okay, okay.” Jihye had to pull away from his strong grip.

“Babe, you know I love you.” Sehun said, looking into her eyes. “B-B-But you kissed her.” Jihye unknowingly pouted. “Are you mad about that? I’m sorry.” Sehun used his shirt’s sleeve to excessively rub his lips …. excessively …

“Sehun-ah. No…” Jihye had to pull his arms to stop him. His lips were already red and slightly bruised. “See … look at what you’ve done.” Jihye sighed.

“I was just trying to get her lip prints off my lips.” Sehun said quietly, just like a kid. Jihye chuckled and kissed him. “You’re such a kid sometimes.”

Both of them went back to the café hand in hand to get Sehun’s stuff back. They went back to their table but saw that it was completely empty.

“Baby, where’s your laptop?” Jihye asked cautiously and turned to Sehun who was looking at her with wide eyes.

 

Author's note: How was it? Is it how you expect it to turn out? Do you like it? Too short? Too ... cliche? Comment down below. I had fun writing about whiny Sehun lol. Thanks for requesting~