When Luhan ...

Your Own Fairy Tale (Closed)

TeenTopLovers

Idol: Luhan (EXO)

OC’s name: Lee Sooin

 

Luhan slung an arm around his best friend and yelled. “Morning!” Sooin grimaced and shrugged his arm off her shoulders. “Shut up, Luhan.” She fixed her hair that Luhan ruined earlier. “It’s too early for your .” Luhan looked at her weirdly and frowned.

“Why so grumpy?” He asked and once again, put an arm around her. She sighed and looked at the sky.  Should I tell him? Sooin glanced at Luhan who was looking at her. Their eyes locked and it was as if times stopped. Sooin was lost in his brown eyes and bit her lips. I should not.

She meekly smiled and broke the eye contact.

Both of them went their own way once they entered the school hall. “You don’t look that well.” Minhee, Sooin’s best friend said. “I’m not.” She sighed and leaned against her locker. “Did you perhaps …” Minhee hesitated before continuing, “The rumors … did you heard about the rumors?”

Sooin’s brows furrowed and shook her head. “What rumors?” A gasp slipped out of Minhee’s lips and slapped her forehead. “So you didn’t know? … Stupid me.” She mumbled to herself. Sooin grabbed her best friend by the shoulders and looked at her sternly. “What.rumors?”

Minhee fiddled with her thumbs and looked everywhere but at her. “You know how you told me that you like Luhan?” She nervously laughed and nodded. “Yeah , it sort of slipped out of my mouth and now ….” Sooin’s jaw dropped and she looked around. Sure enough, everyone that past by them looked at her and he would hear them mumble, “Luhan.””Own best friend.” “Busted.”

“I’m sorry, babe.” Minhee pouted. Sooin sighed and closed her eyes. “Can this day get any worse?” She opened them again and waved a hand lazily. “Nah, it’s okay. It will die off, eventually.”

 

She was right, it died off after a few days. But something else went wrong. “Hey, Luhan!” Sooin yelled once she saw Luhan walking right in front of her. Upon hearing her voice, the latter turned around. Sooin excitedly waved at him so that he could see her but weird enough, after seeing her, Luhan walked ahead in a hurry, as if he was avoiding her.

“He’s definitely avoiding me.” Sooin muttered. It hurts for her to realize that her own best friend was avoiding her. “Just because of a rumor.” Although the rumor was right, she didn’t want it to be if it makes her own best friend to avoid her.

She wasn’t really thinking negatively when she heard about the rumors that she likes Luhan went around. She was glad, in a way, because maybe that rumor would get to Luhan and he would know about her real feelings. Sooin thought that maybe, just maybe that Luhan would like her back but how wrong she was when Luhan started to avoid her since the rumor starts to spread.

With slumped shoulders, she walked home alone. She was not used to it since Luhan would always accompany her home not really caring whether he’s busy or not. It has become his duty-sort of; to make sure that she’s safe. But now, for the past few days, she has been walking alone and it would probably take a long time to get used to.

“You’re home, sweetie.” Her mother chimed as soon as she slipped off her shoes. Sooin went into her living room and saw her auntie and uncle sitting on the couch. She bowed and smiled at them.

“Sit down, honey. We need to discuss something.” And she did. Her parents were hesitating and she really hated the suspense. “What is it, Mom? Is it about me moving with auntie and uncle?”

Her mom nodded and said. “We’re moving.” Her eyes widened and her smile faded. “What?Really? Us?” Her shocked expression recovered moments afterwards and was replaced with a big grin. “Really?” She asked excitedly, bouncing up and down.

“We’re moving to Japan.” Sooin gasped and jumped. “Assa! Now, excuse me, I need to pack and ---.” She was cut off by her father who asked her to behave and sit down. Sooin couldn’t contain her excitement and sat down, with that stupid silly smile plastered on her face.

“But you’re not coming with us.” The smiled soon disappeared and she was scowling. “What?!” Her parents looked so guilty and smiled sadly at her. “We think you should stay here and finish off your study before moving with us.”

“So you want me to live with auntie and uncle, here?” Sooin asked with a frown. “Yay.” Her mother embarrassingly shouted alone. “No, mom. Don’t do that.”

“So, what do you say?” Her auntie said. Sooin looked at their faces and sighed. “I’m not going. I’m staying here alone.”

 

 

“What do you mean she left?!” Luhan yelled and Chanyeol pat his back to calm him down. Minhee snorted and crossed her arms. “You didn’t even know she moved with her uncle? What a best friend you are.”

“She didn’t even tell me that.” Luhan muttered sadly. “Yeah, she would’ve if you just didn’t avoid her 24/7.” Minhee looked at him in shame and shook her head. “Where is she now?”

She sighed and looked down. “I don’t know. I lost contact with her since … 2 months ago.” She shrugged and walked away. She halted in her tracks and turned back to Luhan. “You’re too late.”

 

“I’m going to find her.” Luhan said determinedly. Was it his fault that she moved? Luhan was confused. The moment he heard about the rumor that she likes him, he actually freaked out. Yes. He likes her. The reason that he actually befriended her was because he had liked her ever since the first time he set his eyes on her. Luhan thought he was friend-zoned when Sooin doesn’t really look like she was having an interest in him. But now that he knew that his feelings were being returned, he didn’t know what to do.

“Why do you have so many uncles?” Luhan sighed. He has been spending most of his time searching for Sooin. He wouldn’t just let her slip away. Not this time. 3 months is a lot of time, Sooin could’ve been probably moved on by then. He didn’t even know how stupid he was been for not knowing that she has moved for months. “You’re so stupid, Luhan.”

He parked his car by the road and locked it. He looked at the big house in front of him and wondered if it’s the right one. It’s Gangnam after all, everything here is luxurious. Luhan pressed the door bell and waited in front of the door. He looked down on his feet and tapped them, liking the noise that they make every time his shoes were tapped on the ground.

A click was heard and the door opened. Luhan slowly trailed his eyes from the feet-which looked awfully familiar- to the face. Relief spread in his body and finally he could smile.  “Sooin-ah.”

He made a move to hug her petite body but she backed away. Luhan was hurt by her action but it was understandable. “Sooin-ah, I’m sorry.”

He watched as her expression changed as she looked at him in curiosity. “Who are you?” She voiced out and his eyes widened.

“What?” He asked, dumbfounded by his best friend’s question. “Don’t do this to me, Sooin …” He thought it was just a joke, or a simple revenge that she played on him but he was wrong. “I’m … I’m Luhan.”

Sooin tilted her head and wondered. “Luhan?”She repeated. By the way he pronounced his name, it felt foreign as if she heard the name for the first time. “I don’t know you.”

 

Author's note: Luhan seems like jerk here lol. I hope you like this. *thumbs up for the scenario* It's detailed and makes writing it much easier XD. Thanks for requesting!