When Heera got jealous and Suho was being stupid about it and making Heera getting angry for real and he tries so many ways to apologize.

Your Own Fairy Tale (Closed)

 

 

 

Peculiar:

OC's name: Park Heera

Idol: Suho (EXO)

 

Heera fixed her backpack’s straps before continuing walking towards where her locker was. The locker was a piece of crap – as what she describes it- since she only needs to tug it harder for a few times and the locker would open. She doesn’t even understand why such big and rich school couldn’t even bother to buy new ones.

She took out her things that she needed for her next classes and shut the locker. Her head turned to her left automatically upon hearing the familiar round of screaming and heard a familiar-too familiar name being shouted by the girls.

“Hello, Suho.” A group of girls chimed together as he walked past them.

Her eyebrows furrowed when he angelically smiled at them. A feeling rages inside her-jealousy. She could recognize it immediately. It’s a feeling that felt oh-so-familiar. She raised her eyebrows when Suho stopped and talked with the girls, with the sweet smile still plastered on his face.

The girls swoon over him and would curl their hair from time to time-disgustingly, Heera might add.

With a glare, she turned around on my heels and walked towards her class. A hand grabbed her arm out of nowhere, making her halt in her tracks. She turned to the latter and found out that it’s her boyfriend.

“What?” She angrily hissed.

“Hey.” He peered at Heera’s face and turned her body so that she would face him. “What’s wrong?”

She crossed my arms and looked at him with furrowed eyebrows and pouty lips. “Why don’t you just go and talk to that girls over there? You seemed happy seeing them just now.”

Hearing her words, Suho broke into laughter. “Are you jealous?” Heera snorted and turned her head away. “Not even a little bit.”

Suho chuckled and held her hands in his. “You are jealous.” He teased. “How cute.” Suho muttered loud enough for her to hear. However, his attempt to flutter his girlfriend failed when she gave him a deathly glare and break away from his grip.

“It’s not even funny, Suho. Yes, I am jealous.” Heera admitted and uncrossed her arms. “You need to stop doing that.  Those girls could misunderstand and think that you have feelings for them. This is not the first time, you know that.”

Oh yes, it had happened. Suho used to help this new transfer girl. He helped her a lot and Heera didn’t mind, since she knew that Suho wouldn’t do anything to harm their relationship.

But rumors went around and Heera was suspicious but still kept quiet. The transfer girl mistook Suho’s kindness as a sign that he likes her and when she found out that Heera was Suho’s girlfriend, she clearly gave her a warning. And by warning, I meant pulling Heera into the toilet and slapped her across the face, ‘for stealing her Suho’.

Much to Heera’s surprise, the only respond she got was laughter from the boy before her. “How can you look so cute?” He muttered but Heera scoffed. She didn’t really need any of this early in the morning. Fighting would cause her more headaches.

She turned around and walked away from him. “Hey, babe.” He once again went after her but she walked faster. Both of them were in different classes and Suho couldn’t chase after her when she entered her classroom. “Damn.”

 

Heera rolled her eyes once seeing Suho waiting for her outside of her class. She paid no heed to him and casually walked past him, not caring of his calls. “Baby, don’t do this to me.” He said after catching up with her.

She gave him a glare before going into the cafeteria. Suho sighed and went in right after her. “Heera-yah~” He called sweetly but she didn’t look nor did she give him a glance.

“I’m sorry, baby. I promise I won’t do it again.” Heera grabbed her tray and walked away from him. Suho was a second too late since people were already queuing up behind Heera and he couldn’t talk to her. The line was moving rather painfully slow and Suho tried hard not to burst in irritation right there and then.

 

He sat right beside Heera and smiled at her sweetly but she didn’t even glance at him. “Don’t be mad at me.” He said but she kept on eating. “Let’s get ice cream after school, okay?”

“What am I? 5 year old?” Heera muttered her first sentence after their fight. “N-No, I mean, it’s summer and... it’s hot. I just …”

“Save it.” She said while taking a bit of her rice. Suho sighed and sat closer towards her. “Babe, why are you getting so worked up? I’m yours, you know that.”

She didn’t say anything and kept on eating silently. Heera suddenly looked up, in search for a drink but remembered that she didn’t get any. She was too worked up about Suho that she forgot about it. Her boyfriend saw how she was searching for something and notice how she was biting her lips –a habit of hers whenever she eats anything spicy.

“I’ll get it.” He said and went off to get her drink.

Heera was touched how Suho could understand everything without saying anything. That’s their charm. Even without words being said, both of them could know what each other were going through.

Except for that one peculiar problem-jealousy. That is certainly one thing that Suho finds funny, at the moment.

She knew that Suho loves her, he said it to her so many times but she couldn’t help but feel jealous. I mean, look at those girls, there are pretty, maybe they paid a lot of money to be pretty and Heera didn’t even need to since she’s born a beauty but she doesn’t know that. And she keep on thinking that maybe, just maybe that those pretty girl would suit Suho better than her.

She always thought that she wasn’t good enough for Suho and Suho was too good for her.

Suho came back minutes later with her drink and she mumbled a ‘thanks’. Suho raised his brows with her change of attitude. Before he went for a drink, Heera was being defensive and giving him the silent treatment but when he came back, she was being timid and even sincerely thanking him.

“Hey, you okay?” He asked, putting an arm around her. Heera turned her head and the gaps between their faces were only centimeters away. She looked into his eyes sadly and opened , but closed them afterwards. “Why?” Suho asked.

Heera sighed and lowered down her gaze. “Do … Do you really love me?” She asked. “Baby, I thought we’re done talking about this.” He sighed. “I know … but I’m just scared. You don’t know when you’ll get sick of me and go after those prettier girls ---“

“There are no other prettier girls than you. I’ve told you that million times.” Suho said and took a hold of her hands.

“They don’t know that. They’ll continue on trying to fight for your attention and eventually I’ll lose and---“Heera didn’t even get to finish her sentence when Suho abruptly stood up from their table and walked away. She sighed and walked Suho’s retreating back. “Told you, you will get sick of me.” She muttered sadly.

Much to her surprise, Suho suddenly climbed up the table in the middle of the cafeteria and shouted out telling the students to listen up.

“I, Kim Suho am Heera’s boyfriend.” Murmurs and squeals could be heard in the secluded space. “To those who has been sending me letters in my locker and actually thinking that you have a chance with me …” Suho turned to Heera and smiled to her sweetly. “You don’t. I’m Park Heera’s and hers only.”

 

 

Author's note: Hello Peculiar, Thank you for requesting and I hope you like this. Comment down your opinion down below and and and and and hearteu.