When Luhan ..

Your Own Fairy Tale (Closed)

For: paolashin9103

Luhan had his face buried in his palms as he yawned. "Ah, I'm tired." He said mostly to himself but since they were in the car, everyone could hear him. "I know,hyung." Baekhyun sighed and leaned on Luhan. Their manager looked at them through the mirror and smiled meekly. "This is your last schedule. Sajangnim gave you guys a time off from practice today." 

Cheers were heard through the car and Luhan smiled. "Yes, just a few more hours." Luhan only realized tha he dozed off in the car when the manager wake him up. "We're here. Come on, the fans are waiting."  

 

Hearing the word 'fans', Luhan's energy doubled and he became excited. Fans had always been the one that gave him energy, believe it or not and although it was tiring, fan sign and fan meeting are his favoritesLuhan looked at the side mirror and noticed that his hair was all over the place. "You go first, hyung. I'll catch up." 

 

"Be quick. The event will start soon." Before turning around, the manager advised, "One more thing, don’t be obvious. I don’t want you to be trapped in a mob of fans the next time I see you." He joked and Luhan laughed it off. He fixed his hair and checked for any drools. 

 

He smiled in satisfaction when his hair became better than before. Just right when he turned around, he could see lines of fans waiting to get into the venue. One, one girl among the hundreds of fans lining, one girl caught his eyes. She was wearing a simple short sleeved t-shirt with the sleeves rolled and a pair of washed out jeans. Her hair was long and straight and she wore a white ribbon headband.  

 

She looked irritated with the heat from the sun and the long line, probably, Luhan guessed. Someone screamed and pulled Luhan out of his deep thoughts. "Luhaaaaaaaannnnnnn!" 

The fans started to scream and waved at him. Some started to run to the fence that separated him and the fans. His eyes though, set on one girl and when the girl finally looked at him in curiosity, she only stood where she was standing and he could barely see her. When the security guards came over and asked them to get in line again, Luhan could finally see the girl and waved at her. 

 

A small smile could be seen on the girl's face and Luhan was satisfied with it. "Luhan hyung. Come on." The crowd started to cheer again when Chanyeol came over. Luhan took one last glance at the girl before running into the venue. 

 

 Luhan's eyes was wide open when he scanned through the fans to find for the girl. "Wow hyung, I thought you're sleepy." D.O jabbed his side. Luhan chuckled, "I'm not anymore." Luhan nervously bit his lips as he searched for the girl. Unfortunately enough for him, today's fansign was the fans' pick. They only stand in the line of their favorite member.  

"Ah yes." Luhan smiled at a fan and signed her album. He thanked the fan and handed back her album, not before giving her a dashing smile which made the fan squeal.  

 

His eyes wandered to the fan in D.O's line and his breath hitched in his throat. "Dammit." He cursed under his breath as she looked more beautiful up close. A smile curved on her lips as she said something to D.O and her laughter were even stunning when D.O replied to her question--probably. 

 

While signing another fan's album eh couldn’t help but glance from time to time at the girl. When he saw how the girl waved sweetly at D.O , he hurriedly said his gratitude to the fan and quickly grabbed the girl's album from D.O's hands.  

 

The girl was surprised and looked at Luhan with wide eyes. "Come on." He beckoned her over and the fans that were in line groaned. Luhan sent an apologetic look to them and paid attention to the girl right in front of him.  

 

"Name?" The girl was confused but still she replied, "Paola." He smiled and wrote down her names. "Pretty name for a pretty lady." His cheesy remarks are coming out one by one. Paola blushed and smiled shyly. "Thank you." 

 

"Do you like me?" He asked boldly and she was caught off guard. "I'm. …" The girl hesitated. "Come on, be honest." Paola fiddled with her fingers and glanced at D.O who was right beside Luhan. Well, he's the one who asked to be honest. "Do Kyungsoo-ssi." Luhan couldn’t hide his disappointment and pouted. "Why? You're my favorite though." He said. 

"Get moving!" A security guard yelled and Luhan hurriedly scribbled something and signed on her album. He gave back her album and gave her a wink. "See you later." 

 

 

Paola accepted the album back with two hands and slightly bowed in gratitude to Luhan before walking away. Sitting on the bench, Paola opened the album and almost can't believe her eyes when she saw what Luhan wrote under his sign. 

 

 

"Your smile, do it a lot. And I hope I can see it the next time I see you, beautiful."  

 

 

There were numbers to what seemed to be his phone number and Paola smiled seeing his cute smiley faces next to the numbers. Call me. He demanded with a whole lot exclamation marks.

 

 

 

Had fun writing this oneshot. I keep on imagining D.O doing this for me XD