Birthday?

A new beginning (monstar)

It had been a few days since Se-Yi and I had talked alone, I figured her and Seol-Chan had worked it out. So I was surprise when she finally pulled me to the side one morning on the way to class. We went to our normal hidden bench in the school yard. She didn’t say anything until we got to the bench.

“Is everything okay?” I asked sitting down beside her. She had her innocent smile on her face but her eyes were telling a different story.

“Seol-Chan talked to me… and now I’m not sure what to do” She said looking down at her hands.

“What did he say?” I asked concerned.

“He apologize…and asked if we could still be friends” She said slowly and pulled at her jacket sleeve.

“Well that’s good right?”

“Except now, I think I do like him. I don’t know how to act around him.” She looked up at me as if she believed I had all the answers. I sighed and leaned against the bench looking up at the sky.

“Be yourself… just be yourself. Don’t try to over think it, if you want to say something to him say it, if he says something to you respond to it…just be normal” I said slowly and looked back down at her.  “The hard part will be figuring out if you can just be his friend or not…”

“It seems too simple…” She said slowly. I smiled at her.

“It is simple in words but in action it will be harder if you do like him like that, just give it some time. Remember don’t over think it” I said nudging her playfully. She smiled and stood up.

“Thank you, we should get going we are going to be late for class” She said looking towards me. I agreed and we walked to class together. We enter together and sat down in our normal spots. Seol-Chan hadn’t arrived yet. Eun-Ha ran up to us and kneeled between us.

“Do you guys know that Seol-Chan birthday is coming up?” She whispered harshly.

“Eun-Ha, why would we know that?” I ask seriously which caused her to give me a look.

“It’s the weekend after our battle, what do you think about doing something for him?” She asked smiling widely still whispering.

“Like what?” I asked and saw people eaves dropping “Yay, mind your own business, lets discuss this during the break” I finished just as Seol-Chan walked in. Eun-Ha nodded and went back to her chair.

“Would you be interested in it?” I whisper to Nana.

“I like cake” She said simple which caused me to roll my eyes.

During the break we all ‘sneakily’ went into the hallway, the boys included. We decided to continue on into the school court yard to not be over heard.

“So what should we do? Should we do it here or at the practice place?” I asked trying to quickly figure out a plan.

“We could do a cake and have a small party or something..” Kyu-Dong said shyly.

“Genius, but where?” Do-Nam said aggressively towards Kyu-Dong.

“The man doesn’t want us to stay past the battle so we can’t meet up there…and there are to many people here” Se-Yi mumbled.

“It would have to be somewhere secretive and where no fans could ruin it for us or press interrupt it wrongly” Eun-Ha said worrying about his image.

“The club?” Nana offered and everyone looked at her oddly. It still surprised me by how surprise they were when she spoke. 

“An underage Idol at a club, that wouldn’t be good if the press found out” Sun-Woo said.

“Doesn’t he have a practice studio? Why don’t we just surprise him there?” I said wondering why no one had thought of that.

“How would we get in?” “There is security” “They won’t let us in” "When would we even know if he was there?" were all of the responses at once showing they had thought of it. I looked up to see Seol-Chan shy manager walking around with his pillow.

“Have faith guys, worry about the battle; afterwards get the stuff together;  cake, card, whatever you guys want. I’ll get the schedule and place right and we will finalize the plans after the battle is won” I said with a sly smirk on my face.

“What are you planning?” Nana asked.

“To use my wonderful social skills” I said simply just as Seol-Chan walked up to the group. When he spoke, everyone jumped a foot.

“Are you guys having a secret meeting with out me?” He said almost angrily.

“Don’t worry it wasn’t about the battle, it was something more personal that an idol like you shouldn’t get wrapped up in, we are saving your image” I said quickly smiling towards him.

“What?” Seol-Chan asked  not sure as to what I had just said as the others mumbled agreements.

“Let’s go in, don’t want to be late do we?” Sun-woo said turning towards the class room. We quickly filled in line behind him leaving Seol-Chan speechless behind us. A moment later, Seol-Chan walked up beside me.

“Are you still talking to that SungJae guy?” He asked out of the blue. I looked at him strangely.

“Yeah, of course. Why wouldn’t I be?” I said half-way smiling at him. I seemed to always smile when I talked of SungJae.

“Just wondering” He said while clearing his throat. I stopped and faced him.

“What’s up?” I said crossing my arms.

“What? What do you mean what’s up?” He said looking at me.

“Why do you seem to be hiding something? Do you know something I don't?” I asked looking intently at him taking a step towards him. He took a step back.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about” Seol-Chan said once again clearing his throat. This time he started walking towards the classroom catching up with the rest of the group. I sighed and continued to walk back to the class room.

The rest of the days leading up to the battle were simple yet almost chaotic. All For One was practicing hard and so was the group. They were arguing but I could tell it was anxiety causing the fights and not true anger. Everyone seemed to be on edge with the battle coming. I tried to lighten the moods as best as I could but it didn’t seem to work very well and before we knew it. The day had come. The day of the battle.  

 

A/N- chapter is kind of a filler, hope you guys are liking the story so far :) Thank you for reading!