What to do?!

A new beginning (monstar)

“What? Do I know of them?” I said confused at the question.

“Do you know of the members..like are you a fan of the group?” He said looking awkwardly at his hands. He seemed to be almost worried.

“I told you I barely know Soel-Chan, how would I know the other members?” I said slowly still confused at what he was trying to get at. He sighed at the comment.

“That’s not what I meant, I mean do you like look up the groups pictures and stuff?” He said looking up at me.

“Ohh, no. I like their music. I’m not that type of fan. I know it may seem weird but I don’t like to get all wrapped up in the image of the group, I rather like them for their work not their looks so I try to not pay much attention to it.” I said watching his reaction lighten up with each word I said.

“Really? You mean that?” He said almost too excited as he sighed with relief.

“Yeah plus I’m sure the image is fake but why?...Are you an idol?” I said with fake enthusiasm. He laughed the question off and shook his head looking towards the ground.

“So I feel like there has to be more to it but since you don’t really know the group that well I don’t know how you can find out about it or fit it..but I feel like if anyone can figure something out it would be you…” He said moving back to the original conversation.

“Yeah me either, why do you say I can figure it out?” I asked leaning against the window smiling at him. He thought it over before answering the question.

“I have the feeling you have a way of making people want to tell you the truth even when they know they can’t. You seem to have a way with people trusting you” He said picking at his fingernail.

“Oh really? Is there something you want to tell me that you can’t…”I said sneakily.

“Couldn’t tell you that could I?” He said looking up at me with a smirk on his face. I almost melted in the spot.

“So what are your plans for the rest of the day?” I said looking away quickly. The rest of the afternoon was light conversation and just getting to know each other. We exchange numbers so the next time we met it wasn’t by chance.

The next morning was a beautiful morning; the sun was shining, the birds singing, and Sungjae was texting me already. I was in such a high on life mood that I ran slap into Se-Yi. I apologize quickly as she laughed slightly at the mistake. She stopped abruptly when she saw my face.

“Did those men do that?” She asked almost about to touch my face. I grabbed her hand before she could touch, the bruises were still tender.

“It’s fine, trust me. Can we talk for a minute Se-Yi? Privately?” I asked as friendly and un-creepy as I could. She nodded without thinking and we headed towards a bench under a tree.

“What’s going on with the group?” I asked while crossing my legs and facing her.

“I’m not exactly sure, Seol-Chan and Sun-Woo are always fighting and I thought it was because they liked each other but then Seol-Chan almost kissed me and I’m not sure how I feel about that and I can’t tell Eun-Ha because she is a huge fan of his and I don’t know why I’m telling you all of this..” She ended and then looked up terrified at me. That’s when it hit me. This smugness with the group had nothing to do with Kim Nana, just this love triangle and Se-Yi apparently didn’t know anything about it. Kim Nana said that Sung-Woo liked someone else, what if it was Se-Yi and the guys were fighting over her. I laughed softly at the whole thing, it was honestly too much.

“What are you laughing at?” Se-Yi said softly almost hurt.

“Your situation, it seems like it’s coming out of a drama wouldn’t you say?” I said smiling towards her.

“Why are you even interested?”She said looking at her hands. She had been so honest, so I felt I should be too.

“I want Kim Nana to have better friends, and your group, no matter how weird of a combination it is, seems better than what she hangs with now.” I said slowly.

“Aren’t you her friend?” She said looking up at me.

“Yes, but you saw what happen yesterday… and I don’t know…she just seemed different lately. I know that must be hard to believe the way she acts around ya’ll but she really can be fun and nice at times” I said trying to explain myself.

“How long have you known her?” Se-Yi asked turning towards me.

“Umm, probably four, five years?” I said thinking back to the first encounter with Kim Nana. A small smile crept on my face from the memories swarming in.

“Aw there you guys are!” Eun-Ha came running towards us. I smiled up at her which she stopped cold at once she saw my face.

“I swear it looks a lot worst then it actually is” I said laughing slightly. She loosened up and continued towards us.

“Apparently we are going to go watch All Four One practice today, the homeroom teacher wants to show Rose them.” She said pulling out a small drink from her book bag.

“So it begins” I said softly. Se-Yi and Eun-Ha both turned to me not sure what I meant by that.

“Let’s go” I said smiling towards both of them. We all three headed towards the classroom together. I hadn’t noticed before but I realized I was being stared at by everyone walking past us.

“Maybe I shouldn’t go to class today” I said slowing down my steps.

“You are already here, come on” Eun-ha said grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the building. I followed letting her pull me in. I couldn’t help but smile at her. It was nice to feel like maybe I could also become friends with this group. I could feel me making my way slowly in, hopefully Kim Nana would be willing to stick it through, crush or no crush. Kim Nana stood straighter in her seat when she saw me walking through the door being pulled by Eun-Ha.

“What the hell happen to you?” She whispered harshly in my ear.

“A few old friends…” I said sarcastically.

“Not happy to see you?” She whisper leaning back in her chair giving me a look like she couldn’t believe me.

“Nope, they were pretty happy to see me.” I said smiling towards her. We were interrupted by my phone vibrating in my pocket. I opened it to see a text message from SungJae. I felt myself smiling widely.

“Whose SungJae?” Nana asked over my shoulder just as Seol-Chan walked by.

“SungJae?” He mumbled to himself. Nana looked up at his voice and watched him sit next to Se-Yi.

“A guy I met, he is really cute and sweet” I said smiling to myself.  As I finished texting him, I heard Se-Yi storm out of the room quickly followed by Seol-Chan. I watched them leave just like everybody else.

“They do that a lot don’t they?” I asked Nana who simply nodded and looked towards Sun-Woo. I sighed and decided to text SungJae my frustrations..”What to do?!?!”. I smiled at the thought of what he would think of the text message. 

 

 

 

A/N So I just realized there is about 3 different names for the class president over the internet so from now on I'll just stick to Sun-Woo, sorry if there is any confusion! I hope your enjoying the story... :)