taught me?

A new beginning (monstar)

“Hey, how’s the group coming?” I asked sitting between Kim Nana and Min Se-yi. Min Se-yi was unusual quiet and Nana ignored my question. I looked between the people in the group they all had smug looks on their face as class began. I was assuming the group meeting didn’t go to well. Once the first break began after class I softly elbowed Nana arm and stood up to walk outside. She followed without question as we walked towards an empty area outside. I sat down on a bench and she sat beside me hands in her pockets looking out towards the school yard.

“What’s going on?” I asked also looking out towards the school yard. Nana kicked at a rock on the ground before answering.

“I like him, but he hasn’t even noticed me. He likes someone else and I think she likes him too” She said simply.

“Whose fault do you think that is?” I asked looking towards her. She quickly looked up at me.

“You know I’m not one for beating around the bush, you have a persona of being slightly anti-social. Did you see how the class reacted when we had a conversation?” I asked her while crossing my arms. She sighed deeply and looked away knowing what I had said was the truth.

“What happened to your hand?” She said asked trying to change the subject. I looked down to see scabs forming on the fresh cuts from the night before.

“Ran into an old friend, he wasn’t exactly pleased to see me…so who’s the guy?” I asked bringing the subject back to her.

“The class president” She said quietly. I chocked on my own breath. I looked up at her shocked and she looked at me pissed.

“Sorry, he’s just not exactly your type” I said leaning back once I got myself together. She didn’t say anything just sat there.

“It’s such a pretty day, we should go somewhere for lunch...What do you think?” I asked trying to lighten the mood.  She turned to me and nodded. I told her we should go back before we were late for class. As we were walking back to the class, she threatened to kill me if I told anyone which I naturally laughed at. We both knew that she couldn’t take me even if she wanted to.

“Aw your just in time for the show” Shin Jae-Rok says as we walk in the door. I had learned from Nana that he was the bully of the class and usually tormented Kyu-Dong. I really didn’t like that since Kyu-Dong seemed like such a quiet and shy boy.

“Show?” I asked looking at him strangely.

“Yeah, radio’s going to perform for us. Don’t you want to hear him?” He said with an evil smirk on his face. I looked up to see the Park Kyu-Dong slowly standing with a fear in his eyes. I knew that he must be used to this, but didn’t know how to stop it from happening.

“Stop Kyu-Dong” I turned towards Jae-Rok “Do you not recall why I came here?”

“What?” He said turning towards me.

“If you want to keep that ugly little smile of yours, I would suggest that you keep your bullying to a minimal and not around me or my friends. Understood?” I said simply taking a step towards my chair.

“Who do you think you are?” He said standing up with Cha do-nam beside him. I smirked unphase by him.

“You don’t want to do that, if you think I’m a great fighter…who do you think taught me?” Nana said quietly from her seat. I raised an eyebrow at them as they looked between the two of us. They slowly sat down in their seats, Jae-Rok seemed very pissed wile Do-Nam had a small smirk on his face. I sat down beside Nana as the class stared at us until the teacher came in.  I looked over to Nana and saw that she was carrying a small smirk on her face.