Chapter Two

Please Love Me,Miss Angel!

Sunny Hill - Dugeun Dugeun/Thump Thump


 

 
c  h  a  p  t  e  r    two
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
" Great job out there,guys. You make me proud. All of you can have a rest first before they come." said Mrs Kim
 
" Thank god we have no lesson today or else my mind will burst. Wake me up if they're coming." said Soyou as she lies down on the sofa.
 
" Ahhhh....It's so cooling in here." said Hyorin as she sit infront of the air-con.
 
" Want to explore the other clubs later?" you ask.
 
" Okay but let's finish our duty first then we will go." said Hyorin.
 
The three of you have been bestfriends ever since that day when you were bullied by a girl gang and the two of them save you. The reason why you choose this club is also because each of you have the same interest in music and hoping oneday people will recognise our talent. The three of you are not the only one in club but is the only seniors among the juniors and soon hopefully more people will join this club.
 
 
 
" I hope there's at least a few who joins us. The performance earlier should at least make them interested in this." you thought and closes your eyes for awhile.
 
 
 
Sehun POV
 
" Here's your artpiece and thank you for coming. Please reconsider of joining this club. Discover your artistic talent only here." I smile brightly to the new junior and hand her the piece i draw of her.
 
 
 
" Aren't you tired from all that smiling? Go and have a break since i think there's no more juniors coming in" said Kris before talking with his girlfriend on the phone.
 
 
 
" I wonder if they have finish their work. Hmmm, i'm hungry" I said when suddenly the aroma of savory meat went right into my nose.
 
I walk to the culinary club and boy was it packed. Majority of the customers was the seniors who is either eating or promoting their club.
 
" Sehun oppa, want to taste my takoyaki? Where's the others? I'm really gonna miss you guys since we won't be in the same class " said Serri, my classmate for the past two years.
 
" Mmmmm. It's delicious. I didn't know you're a good cook. At least, i can now run away from you guys. The past two years has been tiring, seeing the fangirls spazzing over us." I said while munching on the octopus takoyaki.
 
" Mwoh? Mian bout that but you guys are just too handsome and it's definitely fun having you guys as our classmates,right Subin?" said Serri to Subin,her new friend.
 
Just when i want to walk back to find my hyungs, she walk in through that door smiling happily with her friends by her side.
 
Like an idiot, i stood there looking at her angelic smile and imagine her as a real angel.
 
" Jeongshin charyeo,Sehun-ah! She's a human not a fairy creature" I thought ,shaking my heads.
 
Minyoung brush past me and how i wish that i was able to kneel down and with no hesitation,i will confess to her.
 
 
 
" Hey,It's time for us to go back to class.Where are you?" ask Baekhyun through text message.
 
" I'm on the way now. See you guys there." I text back.
 
End of POV
 
 
 
" You guys be tired right? Did you guys manage to convince the juniors? Well, let me start with the introduction first since there seem to be many new faces. If i call your name please raise your hands up." said Mr Son.
 
Mr Son call the ExoK names first and all the girls in the class was shouting except you and Soyou.
 
" You guys are so noisy. What's so special about them and they're not even idols to begin with?" you said covering your ears.
 
" Mwoya? You don't know about them? Although they are not as popular as the idols but because of their good looks, all of the girls is crazy over them.Isn't he cute?" explain Soyou while pointing at D.O.
 
" Since today is free time, enjoy your last minute before the school bell rings." said Mr Son leaving the room.
 
" Sehun-ah, she's alone now. Why don't you..." whisper Kai to Sehun.
 
" Ehhh,hyung do you think this is gonna work? I will definitely be 'mark' after that." said Sehun uneasy.
 
" It's now or never and it's the only chance. Didn't you said you want to make her fall for you?" said Kai.
 
Firstly, Sehun smiles at you. You turn away shyly and blush.
 
" Omo, she's shy. So cute!" thought Sehun.
 
Sehun breathes deeply and walk towards you. The other of s watch at one corner expecting something.
 
 
 
Sehun took a chair and sat infront of you and you try to avoid his gaze.
 
" Annyeong,Sehum imnida. It's nice meeting you." said Sehun reaching out his hand but you didn't shake it.
 
In your mind, you're just hoping that Soyou come sooner. It's not that you're afraid or anything but yes,you're shy and at the same, misunderstanding that Sehun has other intention while talking to you.
 
" Hmmm, i heard you like me. What do you think about me?" said Sehun and already regretting.
 
" Mwoh?! Me liking you? Psst, where do you even heard that nonsense? Let me be honest with you, although you and your friends are good looking doesn't mean all the girls will like you guys and that only person is me. It's nice meeting you too so now if you will please leave. I got something better to do." you reply.
 
 
 
Sehun was taken aback and dejectedly walk back to his hyungs who is laughing.
 
" That was really mean. How could you laugh at me?!Hyung,you said it will work" Sehun sigh.
 
" Mian,Mian.Woah, she's one tough girl. I bet it's totally difficult to win her heart. Have faith,okay." said Chanyeol tapping Sehun shoulder assuringly.
 
 
 
After school, you walk back home with your bestie. 
 
" Hey, let's go out together. I'm bored at home and i'm suddenly craving for the deluxe donut special at the dunkin's donut." said Hyorin tapping her growling stomach.
 
" Nado. Woo, we have the same taste bud.Let's join us, Minyoung-ah, hmm? It's been long since you go out with us and plus your parents not back yet from Hong Kong. Put the books aside and join us,jebal" said Soyou holding onto your hand.
 
" Hmmm, Should i? Since there's not much housework duty that i need to do, arraseo. I will go." You said.
 
 
 
" YAH, PARK MINYOUNG!!" Shouted a familiar.
 
" That...That voice... It's Sehun, if i remember correctly." You turn and saw him walking your direction.
 
" Oh gosh, He just called your name. Wooo,Minyoung-ah! What happen in class when i was away?" said Soyou.
 
" There's nothing okay! That idiot was just talking crap to me. Yah,Yah, where are you guys going?!" you said to Soyou and Hyorin who is walking far away from you,giggling.
 
" Wait, did you call me an idiot?" said Sehun.
 
" Ne, you heard right. What do you want? Oh, please don't go near, your breathe smells." you  pretend by pinching your nose.
 
" Yah, you also doesn't smells nice...I'm here because how could you humiliate me infront of my members. You know how embarrasing that was!" said Sehun moving closer to you.
 
You move back a bit and eventually falls but Sehun quickly support you by putting his hand behind your back.
 
You blink a few times seeing him close to you. 
 
" Mwoh? You don't like me? Then would believe it if i said, neo johahae?(i like you)" whisper sehun.
 
You push him away and fall hard on the floor. 
 
" You're interesting.See you tomorrow, my angel."said Sehun before going in to his limo.
 
" What angel? Yah, i'm not your-" you cut your sentence noticing that there are still students walking back home.
 
You stand up swiping away the dust on your skirt and said " Babo. Why would he like a common girl like me? Forget it, i better go home. That two kids, how could they leave me?" you walk back home.
 
 
 
You walk into your house after unlocking the gate and was surprise to see your parents.
 
" OMMA,APPA! You guys are back! I really miss you so much!" you hug your parents.
 
" Aigoo, you're so tall and pretty. How's school?" said your mom.
 
" I'm sure there's alot of guys hitting on you right? Tell me who is it, they will have to pass me first if they want to tackle my gorgeous daughter." said your dad.
 
" Appa, there nobody hitting on me. Omma, i'm hungry. Can you cook for me? I miss eating your food" 
 
" Hehehe. Arraseo. Go and have a bathe first." said your mom.
 
_____________________________________________________________
 
 author's note 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
Enjoy this chapter. 
 
What's gonna happen now that the plan has already started?
 
Will Minyoung fall for him?
 
Thank you so much to the subscribers for subscribing, i will try my best to improve more in writing ^_^
 
 
 
OMG, MY INTERNET CONNECTION ALMOST GOT CUT EARLIER AND
 
I THOUGHT THAT I WON'T BE ABLE TO UPDATE. HOPEFULLY IT DIDN'T HAPPEN
 
AGAIN COS I CAN'T UPDATE AND PLUS I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT INTERNET.