Voting( Part 1)

Please Love Me,Miss Angel!

 

 
c  h  a  p  t  e  r    six
Voting[Part 1]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Last night, you didn't get a good night sleep because of revising too much. 
 
" Why are you so workaholic? Get a rest,look at those eyebags of yours. It's just a test why are you so worry?" said Soyou taking away your maths note.
 
" Easy for someone like you to said. This test is important to me even if it's just a test. Urghh, i'm so sleepy! No it can't be, i have to stay awake!" you slap yourself.
 
" Aigoo, you're not your normal self today. As far as i know, you have never study till this late? It is beacuse of your new work?" ask Soyou.
 
" Ermmm, i think i have to go to the toilet." you ignore Soyou and walk the other way.
 
Mrs Kim was on the way to talk to you but you walk up the stairs.
 
 
 
From: Stalker
 
To: Minyoung.
 
" Hey, good morning.Did you get a good night sleep yesterday or are you too excited dreaming bout me? Meet me at the rooftop.~~"
 
" Aish,this kid. I wonder where he ever get my number." You check the time on your watch and walk up to the rooftop.
 
From: Jagi<3
 
To: Stalker
 
" Yah, haven't you got anything better to do? Why would i want to meet you? I'm not coming! For your info, i never dream about you!"
 
Still, you were hesistating whether to meet him or not. When you think back about yesterday, you didn't sleep the whole night thinking about him and what Naeun told you about her past,the one Mrs Oh help her. 
 
 
 
" Yah, Oh Sehun! Can you stop spamming my----" you cut your sentence when you saw Sehun taking out food from the wooden basket.
 
" You scared me! Didn't you said you're not coming?"
 
" I...I'm just suddenly bored in class.Now tell me what is it and stop wasting my time!"
 
 
 
" I'm sure you didn't eat breakfast again right? That's why i prepare this and plus, you look so pale today. Neo gwenchana?" ask Sehun,concern.
 
" Do i really? Is that all why you text me?! I'm... not hungry." You wanted to go back down but your stomach suddenly start grumbling at the wrong timing.
 
Sehun smirk and pull you by the arm and force you to sit down on the prepared mat. Again, the pattern on it is angels wings.
 
" Did you make all this?" you ask.
 
" Hehe, not exactly make it. Kyungsoo hyung help me. Well, at least i did it with sincerity the whole night i didn't even get a sleep. Eat more" 
 
You tried the bibimbap and rice with kimchi and bulgogi.
 
" How is it?"
 
" I didn't know Kyungsoo could cook. Maybe i should be his girlfriend instead." you tease Sehun.
 
" Mwo?! Aish, i knew it. Kyungsoo hyung also said the same thing. I must take a cooking lesson from now on."
 
" Anyway, overall the meal is well cooked and yes, go and learn from your hyung. You have to be a good cook if you want have a wife." You put the taperware back into the basket and fold the plastic mat.
 
" Give me your phone." said Sehun suddenly.
 
" W...Wae? What are you gonna do with it?" You held on tightly onto your phone.
 
Sehun snatch it away from you and change his name on your contact.
 
" How could you key in my name as a stalker? Meanie~" Sehun pretend to sulk.
 
The school bell rings meaning it's time for the first period to start.
 
" You are always stalking me wherever i go. Let's just go back to class now or else we will be late for the test." you walk back down to class.
 
 
 
After the lesson and the terrifying math test, you strech your arms and lies your head down.
 
" Hey, how's things going on with you and her?" ask Suho.
 
" I have no idea hyung. It's really difficult to understand and read a girl's mind." Sehun sighs.
 
 
 
Mrs Kim, your form teacher walked into the class as she hand out a slip to each of them.
 
" Masquerade ball?" ask Sohyun.
 
" Yeap. I know it's not necessary but specially for our class, it's a mandatory. We are the only class which has a low grade for academics and to help put it up abit, i would like to two volunteer from our class to perform during the ball. Is there any?" ask Mrs Kim.
 
" If it's a couple dance, shouldn't it be Minyoung and Sehun?" said Hyuna.
 
" That's true! They are perfect for this theme on the list, Love." said Namjoo agreeing with Hyuna, the class president.
 
" EH??! What are you guys talking about? No way i...would want to dance with that guy." you said as you burried your face under the book.
 
" Hmm, if that so, I will let you guys vote. The names with the highest vote will represent our class. I will announce the result after school" said Mrs Kim as she hand out again a small blank paper.
 
_____________________________________________________________
 
 author's note 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
Sorrry forrr the lateee updateee. School has start and yeah you know....
 
But i hope you like this chappie :D