Voting(Part 2)

Please Love Me,Miss Angel!
 
c  h  a  p  t  e  r    seven
Voting [Part 2]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
Thankfully lunch time come early before your classmates continue teasing and deciding to pair you up with Sehun. Sehun on the other hand was happy and sad at the same time. Happy because someone is shipping them both but sad because you don't want to pair up with him.
 
" Does this means she doesn't like me? Does this shows that i must give up?Haiss,where did your confidence go,sehun-ah?" Sehun thought to himself.
 
" Knock out of it. Give her time to realise that you're the one right infront of her." Said Baekhyun casually putting his arms around Sehun's neck.
 
 
 
" Can i have a chocolate croissant and a glass of milik please? Thank you" You politely order and thank the ahjumma.
 
" Need help with that?" said Sehun appearing from the sides. 
 
" Nah,I can handle it myself. What are you doing here and not with your friends?" you gesture to a table with 10 boys seating as they play with each other while girls drool over them. Exo or to be specific the girls in our school named them ExoKand ExoM. They are really close with each other although they didn't spend most of their time together but just by seeing them playing with each other like idiots, anyone can see that they are really close.
 
" Oh...Just look at them, stuffing in fruits in the other mouth like little kids. Beside, i would rather spent time with you." smile Sehun widely.
 
" If they're kids then what are you? Aren't you the maknae? Plus i don't think you are that of any difference then your hyungs." you sat on a vacant table while Soyou and Hyorin is still ordering their food.
 
" Yah, why are you always so cold to me? Do you hate me that much? Can i ask you something?" 
 
You nod since your mouth is full munching on the croissant.
 
" Why don't you want to pair up with me?"ask Sehun as he play with his own hands.
 
"Ummm...It's not that i don't want to pair up with you but i just thought maybe by saying that they won't think that we are really a couple,you know? Besides,i'm sure you don't want to right?" you felt guilty by saying that.
 
" Haiss...She still doesn't see it.Why are you so, babo?"
 
"Ehh?What do you said?" 
 
"N...Nothing. I will see you later." Sehun went back to his hyungs.
 
" Is there anything going on between you two? He seems to also be wherever you are." said Hyorin putting down her tray full of food.
 
" OHMY, that's alot of food. Sometimes i wonder whether you're a human or alien? Why aren't you gaining weight even after eating all that.I'm jealous you know" you said ignoring the question.
 
" I know right. I'm jealous too." said Soyou eating only a fruit salad.
 
 
 
After school, Mrs Kim walk back into the class ready to announce the results.
 
Somehow you hope that you and Sehun were chosen because you felt guilty after saying that earlier at lunch. Seeing his glum, unhappy face makes you think that maybe you were too harsh with him.
 
 
 
"The two representatives will be............." said Mrs Kim giving suspense.
 
The whole class was doing drumroll as they smirk at the two targets.
 
 
 
" Soyou and Chanyeol!" said Mrs Kim.
 
Both Soyou and Chanyeol was surprise the results.
 
 
 
" SEONGSAENIM, EOTTEOKHAE? How can that be?" said Soyou protesting and so does Chanyeol.
 
" Well, don't blame me. Your classmates was the one who voted for you two" Mrs Kim shrug and dismiss the class.
 
Soyou gives 'dagger glare' to Chanyeol.
 
 
 
_____________________________________________________________
 
 author's note 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
That was a shocker wasn't it? Well, i hope you guys
 
are not mad for them not voting for Seyoung/HunMin.
 
Hmmm, do you think Minyoung like Sehun or not?
 
Thank you for the wonderful comments and too my
 
amazing 13 subbies ;))))
 
Sorry if its too short.