Babysit

Please Love Me,Miss Angel!
 
c  h  a  p  t  e  r    twelve
Babysit
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
It was saturday morning, you squirm in your bed as you keep tossing and turning.The incident that occured last night replays back in your mind like a recorder. 
 
*Why on earth did he do that? What's his purpose in doing such a thing?*you thought in your head."You really know how to hurt a guys heart. What you just said really hurt me"Sehun's voice echo in your mind over and over.
 
"Was i that harsh? ARGHHHH,MOLLA! Eating breakfast might help erase this annoying voice out of my head" you  took a bath and change into your clothing.
What you wear:
 
When you went down to the hall, a familiar figure hug you. " There you are darling,i have been waiting long for you to wake up. Still the sleepyhead,like old times,huh?"said Jihye,your aunt whom you haven't see for a long time ever since she move over to Canada.
 
"HAHAHA! Omma, just call you a sleepyhead!Nice nickname for her,mom. Minyoung Noona is forever a SLEEPYHEAD!"Shouted Jaehwan,your most annoying 7 year old nephew.
 
"MWO?! YAH,DO YOU WANT TO DIE! Come here you LITTLE BRAT!" you run after Jaehwan who keeps on laughing  as he escape away from you.
 
"Tsk,Tsk. There they go again. Seems like things haven't change in around here.Come, i have prepare breakfast for you two" said your mom, escorting your aunt and uncle into the dining room. 
 
As fast as lightning, you keep up with Jaehwan and quickly caught his collar. Tickling is his weakness so...
 
"NOOONA! Kay,stop!PLEASEEEEE~ Fine, you're not a sleepyhead. Let me go before appa finish my orea icecream"
"Good Boy!" You tap his hair but...
" Kekeke, Babo! You fell for it... Shortie noona is a babo and a sleepyhead~" Jaehwan ran away as fast as he could while making it sound like he's singing.
 
You breathe in and out, not to show your devil side.
 
After that scrumptious meal, the six of you sat down for a small chat in the living room.
 
" It's great to see you back, aunt and uncle. Although this may sound rude, may i ask why you guys suddenly are back here in Seoul?" you ask.
 
" Before i came to that, i would like to say that, i never knew your parents house would be this beautiful. I mean for a average family like you guys..."
 
Your uncle purposely hit your aunt's leg.
 
" Sorry about that.The reason for why we are here is because, we have been busy back in Canada and we our business have to move everytime that we don't have time to look after our dear precious son here. So, i would like to ask if you can babysit him once things have gone back to normal with no hectic. We will take him back maybe, after a month?" said Uncle Jin.
 
" We will be glad to. Besides, we need a happy virus in here since Minyoung here is always busy with school stuff. I'm sure Minyoung is also glad to have Jaehwan right?" said your dad.
 
You let out a fake smile and put your arm on Jaehwan shoulder playing around with him, in other words it looks like you're strangling him.
 
With a few discussion, at last your family has agree to babysit Jaehwan. " Be a good boy and listen to Minyoung Noona, arraseo! Don't ever skip school and always do your homework." said your uncle and aunt before leaving.
 
" Assa! Time to play action games on Noona,computer!" said Jaehwan running back upstairs in your room.
 
" Don't tell me you're going to download illegal game online again. KIM JAEHWAN!!!!" 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
_____________________________________________________________
 
 author's note 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
» Looks like babysitting is going to be hell for our
poor minyoung. Stay tune for more~
 
Im really sorry for not updating in such a long time
Exam is coming in two weeks time, and here am i still
not revising .
How can i when there's too much comeback coming!!!
 
Thank you to all who subscribe sorry i can't personally thank you
but i appreciate it lots. Hope you guys will keep supporting this story
 
This may be my last update untill my exam is over. Wish me good luck
for my end of year exam :D
 
 
Here a few gifs to make ur day. ^^
JIN & V~~~ IDK what to say.... The group/bias i stan is always dorky
 
 
 
Thats how i eat too, rap mon except not that attractive....
 
 
OMG, I CAN'T BELIEVE MY HUBBIE WOULD DO THIS. Their reaction, BRB.... ROFL
 
 
GD/Jiyong you're too cute. 
 
FT JONGUP trying to join in the convo
 
 
 
 
Naughty Dino poking grandpa gyu xD
 
ONE WORD: DORKS
 
 
 
Cute lonely ElVin and awww Kris
 
 
 
The things BAP do for meat.
 
Everyone is like Let's party, Daehyun: I don't care if im an idol, let's have PARTTYY
Zelo: Errrrrrmmmm
 
 
 
 
Giantyeol is so tall that tiny L.joe has to tip on his toe standing next to him
 
 
 
Seriously,Kai? xDDD
 
BONUS: (I PROMISE YOU GUYS WILL LAUGH NON STOP) 
[ Each of them enjoy the moment but i think J-Hope enjoys the
prank wayyy tooo much]