Special Bicycle

Please Love Me,Miss Angel!
 
c  h  a  p  t  e  r    five
Special Bicycle
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
The next day, without waiting for you friends you dash out of school, can't wait to start working.Hyorin did the same. Sehun saw you walking out of the school gate through the classroom window.
 
" Hey, we are going to the arcade. Are you coming?" ask Baekhyun.
 
" Nope. There's test tomorrow remember? Aren't you guys going to study?" said Sehun tapping his hyung shoulders.
 
" Since when did he become a homeworkholic?" ask Suho, blank.
 
" Told you my plan will work." said Kai showing the reason out the window with his hands in his pocket.
 
" Arcade? You guys are going to the arcade?! YAH, IF YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO BE HOME DRUNK, FORGET ABOUT IT. I will lock ther door." said D.O suddenly.
 
" Aish, you're so worrisome. Fine, we won't drink and we will clean up our own mess later. You act as if it's your home.Sehunnie butler and housemaid can take care of it." said Suho.
 
 
 
Meanwhile,
 
" Good afternoon! Eo, Where's the others?" you ask while placing your bag in the locker.
 
" They went out to buy the ingredients. That's why i haven't change the open/close sign outside. You're quite early today though. There's no school?" ask Naeun.
 
" Hehe. I was too excited to start work that i straight away come here after school ends. Can i ask you something?"
 
" Me? Waeyo?" ask Naeun.
 
" Hmmm, did you just work here by chance or---" Naeun cut your sentence.
 
"Actually,my mom passed away a few years ago. My dad abandon me on the street when i was still 6  for that rich b*tch. Then, a lady took care of me and she's the one who owns this place. What i know was her name is Mrs Oh. But then she hand in her responsibility to Chef Lee and i don't know the reason why but she does look like she wants to said something. I can see it in her eyes. That's why i get to work here." explain Naeun as she face the floor.
 
" I'm so sorry to hear bout your mom. I'm sure she's happy up there seeing you living well. But the name i feel like i have heard about it before." Just then you receive a call from Sehun.
 
" What the? How did he even get my number?" You wants to end it but then it stops. Instead, you receive a message.
 
" Why aren't you answering my call? If you don't answer, i will keep calling you till you pick up." threathen Sehun.
 
He call you again and this time you pick it up.
 
" Yah, where did you even get my number? Are you stalking me or something? Don't call me again, I'm... I'm working" you end the call.
 
" Who is that?Namja chingu?"
 
" Aniya! He's just a...friend of mine."
 
" Haiss, they sure is long just buying ingredients. Minyoung-ah, want me to teach you how to make a blueberry cupcake?"
 
 
 
You went into the kitchen and Naeun shows how it is done putting in the filling into the cupcake wrappers anf into the oven. She perfectly make a aromatic blueberry cupcake with the cream on top.
 
 
 
" Wow, the smell is nice. Mmmm, Mashida" You taste the cake.
 
" It's okay, pratice makes perfect. I'm sure you can make this too, one day." said Naeun.
 
 
 
Putting the fun and chatting aside, you begin your job as a waitress as the customers came pouring in. 
 
" Good Job. Don't forget to close the lights and the door once you're done cleaning." said Mr Lee before leaving.
 
While wiping the the dirty counter, you yawn.
 
" You must be tired right? Let me finish it. You can go home." said Hyunwoo.
 
" It's alright, i can clean this up."you said forcing your eyes wide open.
 
" Don't try to act strong. Anyway, you have test tomorrow,right? Naeun, will take care of this." said Hyunwoo with that cute smile of his.
 
" How do you know? Thank you, Hyunwoo. Naeun-ah, annyeong.See you tomorrow." You wave to her.
 
" Oppa, why are you so caring towards her? Can i go home,now?" said Naeun with her aegyo.
 
" Aish, you always do that. Stop with your aegyo, clean this up first then you can leave." 
 
 
 
You almost fall asleep with your eyes half open when someone shout your name.
 
"Eo,What are you doing here? Did you forget something?"
 
" Ne, I forget you. The golden brown guy told me you left. Thank god i was able to catch up.Get on"
 
You get on since the alley back to your home is dark and it's past midnight.
 
You didn't know that Seoul at night was this beautiful as the lights from shops lighted the street. As your heavy eyes shuts, you lean your head on Sehun's back.
 
" Omo, did you finally fall for me?"
 
" What nonsense?! Just ride the bicycle!" you beat his back.
 
" Hey, what if we got into an accident?" said Sehun as he try to balance the bike.
 
 
 
When you reach your home,
 
" This bicycle is for you."
 
" Sehun-ah, thanks but you don't really have to. I can walk you know."
 
" Yeah right. You're already so fair, slim and those bare milky white legs of yours can attract . You better use it for the work, hear me? Vanilla, annyeong. Take care of this girl for me okay." said Sehun to the bike.
 
" Pfft, Vanilla? Yah, you can't named a bike." you giggle at his cuteness.
 
" Before you go, can i ask you something?"
 
"What is it?"
 
" Hmmm....Aniya. See you tomorrow"
 
Blushed, Sehun wave goodbye to you and said " See you tomorrow and i can't wait to taste your own cupcake."
 
You can't help but smile.
 
 
_____________________________________________________________
 
 author's note 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
» SMILEY ^^^ THANKS FOR ALL THE SUBSCRIBING ^^