Xiaolu the Cousin and...

Please Love Me,Miss Angel!
 
c  h  a  p  t  e  r    eight
Xiaolu the Cousin and...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
 
" When is that blondie ever gonna come out? I'm hungry." said Suho.
 
Just then, Kai just went out of 'Cheers' and bought a full load of snacks and put in his bagpack while he munch on the mustard hotdogs he just bought.
 
All of them turn to him making he feel somebody is looking at him from the side view.
 
" YAH, How could you buy all of this for yourselves? Don't tell me you use my money" said Suho quickly finding for his wallet which is now empty.
 
Kai 'innocently' smile and said " Mianhae,Junmyeon hyung. L...Let's just share this while we wait for Luhan,okay?" 
 
Pushing his anger aside, the other 11 join them two in filling their empty stomach with the snacks.
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
" HYUNG!!" Sehun out of a sudden rans towards someone and hug on him tightly.
 
" S...Sehun-ah, you're strangling me now. I... C...Can't breathe" said Luhan almost out of breathe.
 
" Mianhae but i just miss you. That's all." said Sehun letting go.
 
" Yeah, all of us miss you so much" said Kris.
 
" How's your parents in Perth?" ask Tao.
 
" Why not we have a guys night out and you can tell us all about what you had there?" said Xiumin.
 
" Can we do that tomorrow maybe? Sorry guys but i'm just so tired from all the jetlag. So yeah...Sehun you know i will staying with you right till my parents come back?" said Luhan.
 
The others look at him suspiciously.
 
" What's up with him? He looks so...moody?" said Lay.
 
" I bet he had one of those couple quarrels with his girlfriend,Nina." said Kai pulling off the detective atmosphere.
 
 
 
Sehun look at Luhan who is walking alone and thought * Guess hyung also have the same kind of problem as me huh?*
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
" Thank you so much. You will always be my bestie. Hear that, my sweety pie? You can now visit this school without getting thrown out. BUT, make sure not to create any trouble and one is skipping your original school and coming here. If i found out, you know the consequences." said Mr Park.
 
 
" Yeah...Yeah... Whatever. Thanks anyway, uncle Lee." said Jiyeon blowing bubble on her chewing gum and went outside while her dad and his friends have a conversation.
 
" Why would she want to like someone from this school? Look at how it's like here, totally for the lowly people. Not like our awesome air-conditioned school with build in makeup,speaker etc locker. I wish i can tolerate with all this." said Jiyeon again as she walk out of the school, Running High.
 
_____________________________________________________________
 
 author's note 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
 
As the title said, YES, Luhan is Sehun's cousin. 
 
What is Jiyeon doing here appearing in this story? 
 
Can you all already guess it? If not, you just have to continue
 
to read on. Plus, who is thst SHE? Sorry for the short chappie
 
Lastly, I would like to thank everyone for subscribing and leaving 
 
comments. I appreciate it lots :D For those silent readers, you know
 
what i'm going to said....
 
 
 
SM, YOU'RE A SUCH A TROLL FOREVER.
 
The Drama Ver could have been better with more screentime of the other members
 
but yeah, still can't wait for Wolf Drama part 2.