Stomach Pain

Please Love Me,Miss Angel!
c  h  a  p  t  e  r    three
Stomach Pain
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
The alarm on your phone wakes you up. With half sleepy eyes,you accidentally step on the blanket that cause you to fall down.
 
" Oww,my head! That hurts." your rub the lump on your forehead. Seeing the time on the clock you quickly went into the bathroom to have a quick bath. Everything you do was fast due to limited time.
 
" Bye,omma. I'm in a hurry to go school now." you kiss your mom's cheek and dash out of the house.
 
You politely greet the residents while walking with big steps. Suddenly, a limo stop right beside you and it's none other than Sehun.
 
 
 
" I know you're in a hurry and so am i. Let's go together."
 
" Psst, it's you again. I won't ever go in your car even if i'm late" You walk away. Sehun grab your bag and put it into the car.
 
" Y...YOU! GIVE ME BACK MY BAG!!" you raise your voice.
 
Time is ticking and you is still being stubborn.
 
" Can you stop being stubborn,already? Both of us gonna be in detention any time now if you keep on protesting. I'm sure you don't want that to happen,right?" said Sehun.
 
Admitting defeat, you went into the car and it then become an awkward silence until Sehun notice the lump on your forehead.
 
" Eo, what happen to your forehead?" ask Sehun while he take out a plaster in his bag.
 
" This...I fell earlier. It doesn't really hurt since i'm use to it." you awkwardly smile.
 
" Aigoo,why are you so clumsy?" said Sehun as he leans nearer to you and paste the plaster.
 
"Ehem... Young master, we have arrive" said the driver,smiling.
 
You quickly take your bag and walk out of the car before anyone see you two together. Sehun went out soon after.
 
" What is this? Minyoung sunbae and Sehun oppa going to school together?!" said Junior 1.
 
" Jinjja? Wah, she's so lucky! Luckily, it's not my Baekhyun oppa." said Junior 2.
 
 
 
You walk into the class with embarrasment flowing in you as your classmates bomb you with questions.
 
" Daebak! Since when did you guys start going to school together?" ask Jiyul.
 
" Is there something going between you two? I thought you guys are fighting seeing yesterday how you told him off" said Min.
 
" Did he do something to you? Eo...that plaster, he put it on for you am i right?" ask Soyou.
 
You look at it in the mirror on your phone and the plaster has a wings pattern on it.
 
" Does he really think i'm an angel? Anyway, there's nothing going between us. His the one who offer to go school together and i'm afraid of being late so i got no choice. So, you guys better not make any untruth rumors. Turns out i am on time,right?" you said and took out your notes and start to do your studies.
 
 
 
*Would you believe it if i said that, i like you?* his words from yesterday lingers in your mind and you shakes your head to get it out.
 
Sehun who is sitting at the side of the class steal glances when you are unaware.
 
 
 
During PE lessons, your stomach started to act up. You felt the pain and Soyou notice it. " You alright? Did you skip breakfast again?" said Soyou.
 
"A..Ani. I think it's my period." you lied,not wanting to make Soyou worry .
 
" Really?Want me inform the teacher? Then you can rest at the sick bay for awhile." suggest Soyou.
 
" No, it's okay. Besides, it's just the period. What's there to worry over? Let me go and change in the toilet first." You lie again and went to the toilet.
 
 
 
When the coach is taking attendance, you're the only one not answering.
 
" Where's Minyoung?" ask Coach Joon.
 
" She went to the toliet earlier,claiming that she has period cramps.Let me go and call her" said Sehun.
 
Soyou look at Sehun and he mouth " I won't do anything to her. I know how to take care of her". 
 
 
 
Sehun quickly went to canteen and bought a few breads and a drink before finding you. Turn out you're already in the sick bay.
 
" You must be her classmate,right?" said the lady.
 
Sehun nod.
 
" She's alright just that she has a stomach pain. Next time, don't forget to eat breakfast,okay? Which class are you from?" ask the lady.
 
" 3B-02." said Sehun.
 
" I'm going out for awhile. Once she's fine, you two can go back to class. I will inform your teacher." said the lady before leaving.
 
 
 
" Why are you here? Where's Soyou?" you ask.
 
" Is that your way of saying thanks? I already bought you something to eat, shouldn't i at least get a thank you?" said Sehun.
 
" I didn't force you to buy it. How do you know i have stomach ache before coming here?"
 
" Eo?? I...overheard your conversation with your friend. It was obvious you know." said Sehun giving the bread.
 
You took the one which has a cream filing in and thank Sehun.
 
" G...Gomawo" you said in a soft voice
 
" Mwoh? I can't hear you." 
 
" Forget it, I'm not repeating it again." You took the bread and went back to class.
 
" Y..Yah. You're the one who said it softyly. Yah, wait for me" said Sehun catching up.
 
 
 
_____________________________________________________________
 
 author's note 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I would like to thank my 7 subscribers although i can't mention all but thank you.
 
I will try my best  to update as fast as possible.
 
Please continure to support this fic :D