The Interactions?

Please Love Me,Miss Angel!

 

 
c  h  a  p  t  e  r    nine
The Interactions?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
2 weeks later...
 
Unusually,the bakery is packed than usual with customers which is mostly teenagers. Luckily,there were enough waiter and waitresses to attend to each customers orders.
 
" Kamsahamnida for coming. We hope to meet you again!" You smile politely as you smile to the Japanese customers.
 
Just then, a strange-looking customer walked in wearing a 'Sherlock Holmes' coat and a dark tinted shades.There were murmurs around when he walk in and some foreign girls from America said "He looks so cool".
 
" You must like it to have a foreigners talking about it. Anyway, i can't believe someone would compliment you. What do they see in you?" said Naeun to the guy.
 
" Yah, what do you just said? How do you know it was me?" said Sehun.
 
" Like duh, it's so obvious. You're here for Minyoung right? MINYOUNG-AH,SE---" said Naeun out loud.
 
Sehun quickly covers preventing her from continueing.
 
Naeun remove his hands away and said " Yah, you almost suffocate me!"
 
 Then you came out of the kitchen while holding the ready-made cupcake as you place it for display. Hyunwoo and you was joking together at that time making Sehun heart crush into small pieces.
 
Naeun look at his direction where his looking and sigh.
 
" Minyoung-ah, can you attend to that customer there? He specially wanted you to take his orders." whisper Naeun.
 
You look at the customer and take the menu and walk towards him. Sehun quickly took out a newspaper out from his bag to cover his face.
 
 

Next day in school,

 

For the past two hours, Soyou and Chanyeol has been awkwardly practicing together for the Masquerade Ball. Both of them has agree to sang a cover ' What i want to do when i have a lover by Yoseob and Gayoon'.

 

" You're going to play the guitar and i will be the main vocal.Let's practice it once again till we get it right." said Soyou testing her vocal chords.

" Can we rest for awhile? It's been two hours that we pratice for this song. Besides, you know my voice is that good when it comes to singing because my voice is used to rapping." said Chanyeol complaining.

" FINE! Five minutes break then." Said Soyou as she lies down on the stage floor. Chanyeol lies beside her.

" Can ask you something?" 

" What is it?"

" If we were a couple again, would you accept me?" ask Chanyeol seriously looking at Soyou's eyes.

Soyou's mind went blank at that point of time and they lies down there in awkward silence.

" I'm just kidding! You took that too seriously. We just met this year and why would i want to be your 'boyfriend'? You're so cute, let's continue praticing before the clock strucks 9." said Chanyeol laughing as he grab the guitar.

"Yah,You... Stop playing that kind of jokes again or else this foot of mine will go to your face"

 

 

Krystal POV

 

"Behave well, you hear me?!" shouted Mr Jung to me. I roll my eyes at my dad and walk off the school.

Although i hate it oh so very much, i can't turn back now on my promise. Yes, I may be a Badass but i always keep my promises to people who needs my help unless there's money involved of course.

What Krystal is wearing(The schools uniform for girls):( Just imagine her in that)

 

I tried to act as innocent goody girl as possible cos that's what my resume said so yeah.... 

After that long talk in the principals office, Mr Lee Kwangsoo, i walk down the hall way. Today was the worse day ever! I bump into my long time 'friends' or to be more true enemies.

" Soyou, can you pinch me? I think i just saw a ghost infront of me right now." said Hyorin.

Soyou pinch real hard and said " I think we are thinking too much".

 

" Wow, thats how you greet your friend here huh? Tsk,Ghost? You're not dreaming and how i wish this happening is a dream." said Krystal whose face changed from innocent to frown when there's nobody in sight.

" Chingu? Chingu,your head! You betrayed us and you dare still to said you're our friend? Forget it! Let's not waste our breathe talking this stupid idiot girl." Hyorin link arms with Soyou and went back to class.

 

* So this means i'm in the same school as them,huh? I bet there's that goody two shoes too. I can't believe i accept Serin's offer! Talk about that, who is this Sehun??*

 

 


 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

_____________________________________________________________
 
 author's note 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'm really sorrie for not updating for so long and i'm sure you guys can guess

the most common reasons is what.... 

Plus i'm too lazy and tired to post it but here it is.

I changed Jiyeon(Chap 8) to Krystal because i think she kind of suit the role.

Things are heating up here especially the relation between Minyoung and her friends with

Krystal. What's gonna happen now? I'm sorry if its too short.

OHMY CAN'T WAIT FOR GROWL!!