HunHan ft EXO

Please Love Me,Miss Angel!
 
c  h  a  p  t  e  r    eleven
HunHan feat EXO
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
Sehun POV
 
" Oppa,I..its h...urting m..me. I can't stand the pain. I don't want go surgery! Oppa, you have to help me or else, i'm going to run away!" said xxx before hanging up.
 
" Wait- Oh ." Before i could reply, xxx already hung up. I rush down the stairs while still buttoning up my uniform.
 
"Woah,Sehunnie. What's the rush?"said D.O preparing breakfast.
 
" No time to explain! I will be lending your motorcycle,Kris hyung." I said going out the door before Kris could disagree.
 
" HEY,I DIDN'T SAID YES!" protest Kris.
 
In a split second, i arrived outside the hospital where i'm suppose to meet the girl who just called me eariler.
 
With a pass from the nurse, i reach the fifth floor and walk towards ward number five.
 
The moment i walk in, i knew i was caught in a trap.
 
" Eo, Watcha doing here, Sehun? Hyerin, don't tell me you-"
 
" What? I miss Angel oppa so much! It's the only way i could meet him. Oppa, why haven't you visit us for a long time?" said Hyerin, the 10 year old.
 
"Hyerin, please don't do that threatening call again. Do you know how worried i was? Well, remember the girl i talk you about?" I was whisper the last sentence to Hyerin.
 
Aeri left us two alone to chitchat.
 
After the nurse put Hyerin to sleep, i sat beside Aeri outside.
 
It turn into an awkward silence until Aeri came out with a  topic " Hey, it's nice to see you again. How's life?"
 
" Ermm...Ermm... Let's not talk about me, how about you? Have you moved on?" 
 
" Not 100% but at least i don't have that much feeling for you. How's it going with you and her?" ask Aeri.
 
" I...I see. Did Hyerin told bout her to you?" 
 
" You know how bigmouthed she is. She can't even keep one secret."
 
" That true. About her, i just can't seem to let her go. I tried everything to make her fall for me but i have no idea if she likes me back. Do you think i have a chance?" I sigh.
 
" I have never met her but you sure do seems sincerely interested in her. Although, we date for just two days, i know you're someone who is loyal and won't leave her for someone else. Have confidence. She's at lost if she don't accept you."
 
I look at Aeri and smile " Thanks Aeri. You always know what to said."
 
End of POV
 
 
Luhan POV
 
" Peekaboo, my dearie. Have you been waiting so long?" said Nina covering my eyes.
 
"Nina, is that you? Y...You didn't inform me you're coming back to Seoul! Oh my, i miss you so much!" Without hesistation i hug my girlfriend who i miss so much that i have been down these few days.
 
" Ermmm,Lulu. I c...can't b...b...breathe.You must have been missing me that much,huh?"
 
" Of course.Mian. Let's hang out now!"
 
" W...Wait,shouldn't you let your poor girlfriend have a rest after all that jetlag?" said Nina putting on a tired face.
 
" Oh alright. Your health is as important as my love towards you. Let me send you back home. Kaja" Said Luhan holding hands with Nina escorting her toward his car.
 
End of POV
 
 
All morning at your workplace your mind was not focus. You keep thinking about what could happen to Sehun that make him not to attend school.Even EXO can't explain why he didn't come school.Kris look almost like he is ready to kill anyone with his dragon plushie.
 
" Hey, wakey wakey! Whatcha thinking about? That customers is waiting for you. I presume they are your friends?" said Hyunwoo with his usual killer smile.
 
Returning back to reality, you thank Hyunwoo for waking you up from your trance.
 
"There she is. Yo, my lovely!" said Chanyeol.
 
" Eww, just don't said that again please" said Suho to Chanyeol.
 
" Quit leaning towards me, Tao! You're ruining my masterpiece of my eyeliner. Look whatcha have done to my eye" whine Baekhyun.
 
" Oh shut up you two! I just want my bike back! Where's that idiot, Sehun?" said the mad Kris.
 
" Emmm, you guys.... People's watching. I'm gonna have to ask you to leave, if you guys won't stop with your chatter..." You said desperately.
 
" Mian bout that Minyoung. We just came here to taste the cakes here but they got out of control." said Kai.
 
" Hurry up and order, or else i will use all my money on myself!" threathen Suho.
 
" NOOOO! I need to eat my pao!!!" exclaimed Xiumin.
 
" Wooo, this strawberry shortcake look delicious. I will take it. Oh, wait, this seems more tempting delicious, let's change it to do this then. Wait, maybe not---" said Chen, trolling.
 
You facepalm yourself and how you wish you could just melt down to the floor and forget these dorky friends of yours ever exist.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
" Hey, it's getting late. I can't let you walk back home alone. Mind if i sent you back home?" said Hyunwoo, rubbing his neck shyly.
 
" Why, that's nice Hyunwoo. I'm fine really besides i don't think it's that dark on the way to my home" you said facing the dark alley. You gulp and then look at your watch which states '11.40 PM'.
 
" Don't worry, i won't tell anyone i sent you home. Your parents will be really worried if you went home alone." said Hyunwoo ready to ride your bike when a voice was heard.
 
" Ehem. What took you so long?" Said Sehun appearing behind the dark shadow.
 
" Ermmm, see ya soon, Minyoung. Bye" said Hyunwoo leaving.
 
"Get on"said Sehun seating on the front seat.
 
You stare at Sehun not blinking an eye.
 
" What? You want that guy to ride you back home? NO WAY! The only person who can ride on this bike and sent you home is only me!"
 
You ignore him and walk away.
 
" Y...Yah! What's wrong with you?" said Sehun catching up with your incredible speed walk.
 
You tried hard to ignore.
 
" Ahhhh, playing hard to get? Yah, you really want that browny guy to sent you home? Wait a minute, i almost make him sound like that brownie.Anyway,back to the topic"
 
" Hello,that browny guy whatever you call him has a name which is Hyunwoo. At least, he is not clingy, doesn't like to tease people and is really gentlemen and nice unlike someone i know " you rolled your eyes and tried to convince him you're being a badass although unintentionally,you don't want to.
 
Sehun out of a sudden, grab your wrist and pull you into a hug. You don't know why but you just can't seem to push him away, you was actually enjoying that warm loving hug.
 
" Y...Yah...W...what do you think youre doing? L...Let go of me" you stutter but there was some true in it because you would eventually fall for him right at that moment if he didn't let go.
 
" You really know how to hurt a guys heart. What you just say really hurts me, you know that." You can feel his breath tickled your neck. You swear at that moment you feel his sincerity towards you.
 
Both of you stay like that for awhile,Sehun not wanting to let go.
_____________________________________________________________
 
 author's note 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
»Hey, i'm really sorry for not updating for a long time
cos i really had no idea how to continue and i really
did my best to let out all the 'juices' out of my brain to 
create this chap. I was actually thinking of having two
chapter update but i'm not in my stable condition right now
I had PTtoday and boy, was it tiring and torturing which
 makes my whole body aching everywhere...
 
Kay, back to the story. Looks like Minyoung starting to like
Sehun and realise his love for her. Plus, are you guys curious
to know who Aeri and Hyerin is and what they got to do 
with Sehun?? Well, the quesions will be answered soon.
Oh, i so sorry for not putting Krystal especially Hyunwoo
in this cos i totally forget their existence,oopsie. Don't
worry, i will try to put in them back to this story soon.
 
See ya soon, my lovelies subscribers and readers! Don't forget to comment which
won't cost you anything ^___^
 
If you are not satisfied, here's a gif to entertain you all today :DD
Credit goes to KatyMikayla from Sh*t i see on Tumblr. :))
 
 
This really make my day,them being their dorky self! AHHHH, I miss them!! BBC wants you back guys! :'(
 
 
Mir...Mir... Love these two fav otp of mine, JooMir.
 
AWWWWWWWWW!!!!LOOK HOW CUTE IT IS!!!!!
Jooonnieee, you're so cute!! Tell me, why  i stan him so much??? Love the last gif xD
 
Thiss noona of them is really adorable and funny. I can feel her at the bottom gif xD
 
Nice one, Zelo! HAHAHAHA, ROFL! 
He's like move away, prince Zelo coming through! and Himchan is all like Who do you think you are...bish XDDD
 
 
Last gif of the day: 
SO CUTE!!! He's like blank at first and then like HELLO PEOPLE, I'M ON CAMERA!
 
Hope you guys enjoys that :))) More to come ^^