Thank you~

Please Love Me,Miss Angel!
 
c  h  a  p  t  e  r    four
Thank You~
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
" Okay class, today i will give a quiz on today's topic, The Little Mermaid. Once you're done, you may leave. It's just a few pages and i'm sure you can finish it five minutes unless you was paying attention" Said Mrs Erica as she eyes on the usual suspects.
 
Hyorin and Soyou was in the same class as you for this subject, Literature that was conducted in the Comp Lab.In just a two minutes,you finish the quiz which wasn't that difficult for you. 
 
" Wow, that was fast. Not a surprise though. I knew you can surely pass my subject. Neat handwriting and keep up the good work." said Mrs Erica in english since you're the only one who understand it.
 
" Thank you. I will do my best." your reply with a smile.
 
Hyorin throw a book to you who is about to leave and whisper " Yah, Wait for us. Give me the answer".
 
You let out your tongue and said " Merong~ Mian. All the best".
 
 
 
You walk around the school ground and pick up a newspaper which is on the news stand.
 
" Hmmm, their anniversary is coming soon. What should i buy for them? Should i apply for a job." You took out the cap of the pen and circle some jobs on the job section while your coca-cola flavoured lollipop.
 
" Watcha doin?" said Sehun appearing out of nowhere.
 
" Why you always appear wherever i am? Aren't you tired of following me? " You stop your steps.
 
" Nope and i never will.I already said to you that i like you  so that means i will always be by your side" said Sehun.
 
" The problem is I DON'T LIKE YOU, get it? I mean... it in a good way...like i...don't like you always having around me..." you said feeling guilty.
 
" Emmm. OMG, all the job is very harsh. What a dish washer! No way, i won't allow my jagi to work at this kind of places. Later, your hand won't be so smooth and pretty" said Sehun taking the lollipop away from you.
 
"Yah, did you just take away the lollipop from me?"
 
" Emmm. Do you know what that means?" ask Sehun.
 
" What?"
 
" Indirect kisseu" Sehun smile brightly and at the same time seductively look at you in the eyes.
 
You ignore him and walk faster. The weird thing is, it's unusually quiet with not a single student walking in the school.
 
If you want to find a job, here. This place is hiring staff." "said Sehun giving you a card before leaving with s who is waiting outside.
 
 
 
" Lavender Bakery?" The card was decorated with sparkling lavendar stickers and at the back shows the address.
 
 
 
Hyorin POV
 
" They're so bad! Now i'm all alone with nothing to do. Hmm, even the donut stall is close" I sigh.
 
While sulkily walking back home, a few representatives from this Restaurant is handing out flyers to people.
 
" Welcome to MStar Restaurant. We just open and we hope you will come" said a girl in a maid-like dress.
 
" Hmm, i guess that's their theme." I walk nearer to see how it looks like inside when another girl in her 20s pull me and enthusiastically, bring me into the shop.
 
" Lee Joon-sshi! I found the person who might replace Hana." said the girl and i notice her name,Hayoung.
 
" Excuse me, may i know why you bring me here? And who is Lee Joon?" I ask.
 
" Oh, i'm so sorry for forcing you but you're wearing a school uniform which is what we want to hire people from and Lee Joon is the boss son of this shop. There he is!" point Hayoung to a brown hair guy coming out of the storeroom.
 
" Oppa, isn't she pretty? I bet more customers will come if you choose her to replace Hana" said Hayoung still holding onto your arms.
 
" Sorry, she's kind of excited if there's new people she met. So, what do you think of working here?" ask Lee Joon.
 
" Ehhh??!" I ask surprise.
 
 
 
End of POV
 
 
 
" According to the address, this should be the right place." You stop infront of a Bakery. Taking a deep breathe, you push the door and went in.
 
" Welcome to Lavender Bakery! How may i help you?" ask the waitress, Naeun.
 
" Oh, I see that you're hiring a waitress from that sign outside. Is there still a vacancy?" you ask.
 
" You must be Minyoung, am i right? Come, follow me" said Naeun bringing you to a room.
 
" Ahhh, Minyoung. You came. Have a sit. Naeun, please prepare some tea for her." said a man probably in his forties.
 
Naeun obediently, went into the kitchen to make tea.
 
" Ne, Annyeonghaseyo. You must be the owner, right? I came here to find a job. May i ask how do you know my name?"
 
" Consider yourself lucky,Minyoung. I know about that so you're in.I'm not the owner but you can call me Chef Lee" said the man,Mr Lee.
 
" Jeongmal?! Omgosh, kamsahamnida! I'm really grateful" You shake his hand vigorously.
 
" Hehehehe. Yeap, but i would like to see your skills first. Naeun, please bring her into the dressing room and show her the rules."  
 
 
 
Female Dressing Room
 
 
 
" Here's the work attire. You have to wear it everytime you come for work. It's pretty,isnt it? Unlike the boys one. KekekeThis hairclip represent our shop name, Lavender so customers will know that you're from here. Please change now" said Naeun smiling, as she close the dressing door.
 
You wear the white blouse and blue jeans and put on the lavender hairclip on your fringe after tying your hair.
 
 
You went out to look at yourself in the mirror when suddenly someone talk to you.
 
" You must be the new waitress. I'm sorry if i startled you" said a brown hair guy.
 
" Lee Hyun Woo? Ahhh, so that was your dad." you said about the man earlier.
 
" I guess you have met him. You can just call me Hyunwoo,will do.What's your name?" ask Hyunwoo
 
" Park Minyoung. Just call me Minyoung. You're a chef?"
 
" I either bake in the kitchen or serve to the customers infront." said Hyunwoo.
 
" Eo, you have met Chef Hyun. He's very friendly once you get to know him. You will feel very comfortable with him. Come, time to teach you" Naeun bring you outside and show you the way how to be a waitress.
 
" Now's your chance" said Naeun pointing to a couple coming in.
 
 
 
" Welcome to Lavender Bakery! Let me show you the way." you lead them to a two sit table.
 
" What would you like to order? Would it be takeaway or eat here?"
 
" Eat here. I will have Cookies and Cream cupcake while he will have the assorted macarons. The beverage will be both Ice Lemon Tea." said the customer.
 
" Okay, let me repeat it for you. 1 cookies and cream, 1 assorted macarons and 2 ice lemon tea. Thank you for ordering. Your order will arrive shortly." you repeat the orders to make sure.
 
 
 
Like a professional, you manage to serve the customers brightly and politely.
 
" Good job,Minyoung. You may start your work from tomorrow." said Mr Lee.
 
You bow and wave goodbye before going back home. 
 
 
 
" Wah, i didn't knew Mrs Oh son would fall in love for someone so innocent and sweet. I thought he would follow his dad and like all those rich snobby girls" said Naeun to Mr Lee.
 
" You know how kind and nice Mrs Oh is? I'm sure she teach his son properly. That boy really resembles like his mom" said Mr Lee tearing up.
 
 
 
The Next day, after having breakfast.
 
You wore your school shoes tying your hair and let down your bangs.
 
" BOO!" Sehun came from behind to surprise you.
 
" YAH, DO YOU WANT TO DIE?" You beat his back.
 
" Oww...Oww. MIANHAE!"
 
" You almost gave me an heart attack. How do you know i live here?" you ask.
 
" Oh well, i'm a smart guy who knows everything." Sehun boast about himself.
 
" Yeah right. Where's your limo and your driver who always sent you to school?"
 
" I throw that car and i fired the driver" Sehun tease.
 
" MWOH?! How could you throw a car? Why did you fired him? Who know, he has a family to take care off" You start with your grandma character.
 
" Shhh. I'm just kidding. I wanna walk to school with you." said Sehun jumping like a kid.
 
" Arraseo. Suit yourself"
 
 
 
The two of you walk together side by side while you was thinking what to said.
 
" S...Sehun-ah!" you call.
 
" Ne?" Sehun turn.
 
" G...Gomawo. For yesterday. Here's a lollipop so that you won't steal mine" You give it to him and then quickly walk infront.
 
" I won't accept it"
 
" Wae? You already take the lollipop?" you said, unsatisfied.
 
" I want a proper thank you like Gomawo and then popo(like another word of kiss)or Gomawo. Will you be my boyfriend"
 
" YAH, isn't that too much? I WON'T DO IT!" You fold your arms.
 
" Arraseo, then i will tell everyone that you're someone who is ungrateful" Sehun pretend to walk away.
 
You pull his arms and said " Fine, I will do it. You better not tell anybody about it ok!"
 
" T...Thank you, for yesterday." You kiss his cheeks and quickly walk into the school blushing.
 
Sehun was smiling from ear to ear.
 
 
_____________________________________________________________
 
 author's note 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
HyunWoo oppa appear in this chappie.
 
Hope you like it.
 
Thank you so much for subscribing. I also appreciate that someone upvoted when is not
 
really necessary. I'm touched! Thank you so much readers T.T
 
For those silent readers or new to this fic, please subscribe and don't
 
forget to comment. Aing~ ^^