The Haunting Past

Please Love Me,Miss Angel!

LUCKY_ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2ePiRKhNIY


 

 
c  h  a  p  t  e  r    ten
The Haunting Past
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
For some reason,today you didn't see any sight of Sehun. You feel really weird because at this point of time, he will definitely appear and surprises you but strangely today,that didn't happen.
 
" Why am i suddenly thinking about him? I must be out of my mind. I should be happy that there's nobody bothering me anymore but why i kind of feel hurt at the same time? I...It's impossible for me to like him right?" you thought to yourself.
 
" Nope,it's possible because i know you're slowly starting to like him" said Chanyeol in a horror kind of sound. You turn to look that his face is near you and was startled.
 
" YAH! You almost gave me an heart attack, I gotta admit that the sound you just made gives me goosebump. And w...what n...nonsense are you talking about?"
 
" ISN'T IT?? THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SAYING THAT MINYOUNG,YOU'RE THE ONLY WHO SAID THAT TO ME! EVEN BACON AND THE OTHERS DIDN'T THINK SO AND GIVE ME THE COLD RESPOND." said Chanyeol in an awfully loud voice.
 
" Arraseo! You don't have to shout, that hurts my eardrum" you rub your ears.
 
" I feel like i just read your mind earlier. Does that mean i'm the smartest telepathist in this world?! I better go and test it out on the others. Oh, Mr Lee said he needs you in his office now. Bye,see you later" said Chanyeol putting his two fingers from the left and right hand and place it on his head with eyes close acting as if he can read minds. 
 
 
 
You knock on the principals door and went in upon the principals permission. " You called for me, sir? Did i do anything wrong?" you said looking a bit nervous thinking that you might have done something wrong.
 
" Oh,yes. No, of course not. You're our top student so why should i call you here if it's about discipline matter? There's this new transferred student i would like you to meet. She claim to be your old time friend. I'm sure you will be surprise." said Mr Lee as he keep swinging his chair around.
 
Just then a tall, red-haired girl walks in wearing the school uniform. She make eye-contact with you and did one of her fake smile at you and the principal. Your eyes widen and at that moment, you swear that you almost collapsed and wish to not wake up,EVER!
 
 
 
" So, do you remember her?" ask Mr Lee glancing at you two. You nod unwillingly. " That's great,then! I need your help to tutor,Krystal here in her weakest subject as said in her resume. I'm sure you know what it is since you two are best friend. She is in the same class as you as of this year so save the reunion for later and head for lesson now. That's all for today." said Mr Lee turning his back on us while we went out.
 
 
 
After going out, Krystal act all friendly and link her arms around me, all the past as if went back to me. " DO NOT TOUCH ME!" you let her hand go." Wae geurae? Is this how you welcome your bestfriend after separating from each other for the past years." said Krystal acting as if nothing happen.
 
"Mwoh?? Bestfriend? Since when have you treated me as one? You betrayed us after what we have spent together. You totally blew us off and forget that we ever existed in your life! You don't deserve to call us your 'bestfriend' because we are strangers from the start." you walk back up to class holding onto your tears.
 
Krystal roll her eyes and fold her arms before following suit from behind.
 
 
[FLASHBACK] {WHEN THEY WERE IN MIDDLE SCHOOL}
 
 
 
You,Hyorin,Soyou and Krystal was running away from the school security guards climbing down from the fence. Your skirt ripped a little which almost make the one of the guards to caught you. Usually, you alwasy reject whenever the three want to skip classes but when it comes to the most boring lesson or day ever, the four of them become united to skip classes.
 
After losing sight of the guards, the four of you looked at each other who is in a mess and laugh together.
 
"That was AWESOME!" exclaimed Soyou. " We should really do this more often." suggest Hyorin.
 
"Definitely! What do you think about it,specsgirl?" said Krystal teasing Minyoung with the title specsgirl." HEY! At least i still look better wearing specs. OMGOSH,I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT JUST HAPPEN AND I LIKE IT SO MUCH!" You said showing your excitement. 
 
" Woah, i never knew that would ever come out of those innocent mouth of yours. Let's hang out at the usual." said Soyou. The four of you walked into the shop that sells all the snack and stuff( A/N: Sorry,i forget what's the name for it so i just wrote that. Hope you guys understand. You know the store that sells food,snack e.g 7-eleven,cheers.)
 
 
 
The sales lady shakes her head and smile upon seeing us walking into the stores. We sheepishly blush and greeted her as that's what we always do when always visiting here often.
 
 
 
" Ohmy, this ramen is going to make my face bloated again." said Soyou and Krystal in unison. " Then stop eating it!" you said to them two who just took two curry-flavoured cup ramen and walks to the water kiosk to cook it instantly. You and Hyorin munch on ready-made sausage and banana milk.
 
 
 
After a while, the four of them stayed there since it's raining outside and 'camwhore' together.
 
 
 
(A/N: Let's pause for a moment. I'm sure you readers are thinking, ' they seems like a one big family' or ' why are they fighting when their past shows them close with each other?'. Wellm it does seems that way but it didn't last because.... Back to story for the explanation.)
 
 
 
 
The four of them thought that this friendship will last but unfortunately not when that day arrives. Krystal strangely ignore them and roll her eyes everytime they bump into each other. One day....
 
 
 
Hyorin pull Krystal aside and stare at her hard.
 
" Yah, what do you want?!" said Krystal pissed off.
 
" I don't need to explain that cos you probably already know it but how could you do this to us? Especially our poor Minyoung?!" Hyorin throw the school newspaper to Krystal.
 
The front page shows a edited picture of Minyoung and the School Homeroom Teacher with the heading " BREAKING NEWS: Student and Teacher dating??!! What a shame!" and lastly it's credit part is done by the school newspaper board club and Krystal.
 
" What is the meaning of this?! You knew that's not true and whats more worst is you left us for to join the SHS girls. They are the reason why things are getting dark to Minyoung that she become a wallflower and the teachers in this school is biased towards you and the SHS* only?" said Soyou who's there with Hyorin.
 
" Do you think i care what happen with Minyoung? No, i don't. She steal Doojoon away from me. She deserve it! That teacher also has feelings for her anyway, so there's still some truth in this? If she didn't accept Doojoon's confession, he would already be mine! SHS is the only want who understand me!" said Krystal.
 
" W...What? You confessed to Doojoon? Well, serve you right that he rejected you! For your info, Minyoung would never steal her girlfriends crush or boyfriend because she's just that kind. She rejected Doojon and they remain friends. Remember, SHS is just using you only." explain Hyorin.
 
" How could you hurt her and us your bestie?I'm dissapointed in you. You betrayed us for the SHS and because of a guy." Soyou tap Krystal's shoulder and then left with Hyorin.
 
 
 
The SHS come later after.
 
" We noticed the whole scene. Ignore them,Krystal. You will be better off with us and you will get the popularity you always wanted that Minyoung use to have it. Don't listen to them." whisper the leader of SHS.
 
[END OF FLASHBACK]
 
_____________________________________________________________
 
 author's note 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
First, I would like to apologise to you all for not updating last two weeks because
 
my internet got cut so i couldn't access the web and aff for awhile. I feel like dying
 
at that moment. But here am i, I hope you like this chapter. I tried my best to make
 
it interesting but guess i failed. 
 
* S-Sojin H- Haerin S - Soomin. 
 
Sojin and Soomin are twins.
 
Upvoting- Will make my day
 
Comment- is very much appreciated
 
Subscribe- Thank you and will make me smile
 
Next chap, is about Sehun.
 
KYAHHHH, I'M IN LOVE WITH THEIR REPACKAGE ALBUM AND THE TWO ADDED SONGS XOXO & LUCKY!! I LOVE IT!! YOU should listen too even if you're not an exotic.

XOXO_ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSXgChRe1kg