Chapter One

Please Love Me,Miss Angel!
 
c  h  a  p  t  e  r    o  n  e
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
" Thank you for helping me guys. I couldn't finish placing all this books in the right section without your help." said Miss  Jeong.
 
" We are delighted to help you since there's nothing to do at home anyway.You're welcome and if there's anything you need help with,feel free to call us." You bow 90 degree and put the trolley back into the storeroom.
 
" Phew! That was tiring. I've never see many books as that in my life. So, want  to hang out later at the usuals?" ask Soyou as she wrap her arms around me.
 
" Nah, I'm not interested. Besides, I have to think of something for our club,remember? Tomorrow's gonna be day where our juniors came and us in our third year in this school. You have fun with Hyorin. I'm going to the rooftop to get some inspiration." you said taking your guitar.
 
" Hehe,about that. I forget. Oh okay, if you change your mind,meet us at the cafe down from here. Again going up there, what's so special about it?" said Soyou.
 
" A girl like you who is only obsessed over idols won't understand even if i explain it briefly."
 
" Well, you have to admit they are handsome and a hot one at that. Omo, look at Taecyeon abs" squeal Soyou looking at the photos on her smartphone.
 
" I feel like i'm talking to the wall. See ya tomorrow." You walk to the rooftop but stops your movement when you heard someone voice.
 
 
 
" Are you still thinking about her?" ask Kai.
 
" Ne. I just can't forget about her. I must be crazy,right hyung?" said Sehun while looking at the pink paper.
 
" You're crazy,alright. Why do you like her so much? There's ton of girls who is much better and prettier than  her." said Suho.
 
" I know that but no matter what, she will always be the one that is always in mind. Please help me, i want to confess to her." said Sehun .
 
 
 
" I wonder who they are talking about." Suddenly, your phone rings. 
 
" Aish, why do you have to call me now? I'm busted!" You open the door and quickly bow.
 
" I'm so sorry for eavesdropping. I don't mean to but i accidentally heard it. Mianhae. Jinjja Mianhae." you continuously apologise.
 
" Woah,it's really fine. You don't have to said that many times. We were going now. You can use it if you want. Let's go,guys"said D.O pulling Sehun.
 
You watch them leave and spot a paper lying on the floor.
 
" Jakkuman, You forget-" They already left before you can give the paper.
 
" It won't hurt if i read it right?" You open the letter and it wrote ' I LOVE YOU'
 
 
 
" That girl must be lucky to have someone liking her. Time to think of a song." You sat on the tip of the roof not dare to look down.
 
 
 
" Everyday and night,you're all that i think about.You never know how much i'm longing to have you. You always appear before me but i don't have the courage to make the first move.I think i'm going crazy if you are not by beside. Please understand this heart of mine and whisper those three words."
 
After writing the lyrics, you went home and a postman hand you a stack of letters.
 
" Oh,there you are,Minyoung. Your parents must be missing you so much to write that many letters. See you, send my regards to them" said Mr Lee, your neighbor who always past by to hand in any delivery and is very friendly.
 
 
 
Tired from all the school activities, you straight away went to sleep.
 
 
 
Next day, many juniors already settle down in the hall. The nervousness came back as you,Hyorin and Soyou prepare backstage. 
 
" That sure is many juniors. I'm shaking. Do you think we will end it nicely?" said Hyorin as she slide abit of the curtain..
 
" Of course,you girls will. You guys have been practicing and the lyrics that Minyoung make is perfect.I know you guys can do it. Now, go out there and rock it!" said Mrs Kim, the teacher in charge.
 
 
 
" And now, a performance from our own school band, let's clap for MinSoRin which is taken from their name." said the host.
 
 
 
The three of you went out wearing sponsored clothes.
 
Hyorin:
 
 
 
Soyou:
 
 
 
You:
 
 
 
 
 
One person was more than happy able to see you perform with that beautiful soothing voice.
 
" Hyung, you have to help me no matter what.Jebal!" said Sehun holding onto Suho's hand.
 
" It's easy. Just annoy her, and keep on disturbing her. Yes, she will dislike and get irritated with you but that's normal. Then you confess to her after and DONE! She will fall for you straight away." said Kai.
 
" You really expect him to believe that will work?" said Chanyeol.
 
" What? It seems to work when i see it....in a movie. Trust me,maknae. If you trust me, this plan will definitely work. I bet you 100%" said Kai.
 
" Okay, i will trust you. Promise me that if anything happen, you will help me. So what should i do now?" said Sehun.
 
 
 
" Leave that to me." Kai smirk.
_____________________________________________________________
 
 author's note 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
So what do you think for this first chappie?
 
Kay, i know it .
 
Thank you so much for subscribing.
 
Please comment ^_^