chapter 9

m.a.i.d

Jiyeon’s pov~

I wake up early today because im going to have a date with L.joe oppa today. I was so happy because its been 6 years we didn’t date. Aahh~ I dont know what to choose. I already forgot about his taste.urg~ stupid me*smacked her head. I ask should ask soyeon unnie to help me with my clothes and make up. After a 2 hours getting ready , I go to the café that we used to go. We usually go there first.

 

 After a few minutes~

I arrived at the café. The waitress greeting me and give me a smile. All of them know me since I always go there. i order cappuccino and slice of chocolate cake while waiting him. Where is he anyway? Its already 10 am but he still not here. Should I text him?

 

-oppa , where are you? Im here waiting at the café that we used to go.-DINO

I waited him for reply but he didn’t replied it. Then I saw IU enter the café with the cold guy . IU was like searching someone in the café and then she spotted me. she waved at me and tell something to the cold guy and they sit with me.’are they dating or something?’ I thought.

IU:”annyeong jiyeonnie~”

JY:”annyeong IU ah and …”

COLD GUY:”kai”

JY:”oh annyeong kai”

IU:”can we sit with you?”

JY:”oh~ sure”

They sit in front of me and order something. i was really curious. Are they really dating or something cause I think IU said that she hates this guy cause he’s arrogant.

JY:”yah~ are you two dating?”

“no we’re not dating” both of them exclaimed.

JY:”but you guys look like a couple you know.”

IU and kai deny it but inside kai’s heart , he feels happy.

JY:”anyway why are you here?”

IU:”oppa sent me a message. Today supposed to be your date but he cant make it because he text me that he was in his friends house so he wants me to accompany you today. And of course mymaster don’t want something happen to me so he makes this jerk as my guard for today.”

JY:”oh~”*disappointed*

 

IU pov~

‘ah~eottheokhae?? I cant lie to her. I never lie.aish~ this stupid oppa why should I agree about this at first.urg~ even this jerk didn’t even have any idea to help me even though I told them already.i feel bad for her.

IU:”jiyeon ah, where should we go first. Shopping?”

JY:”oh yeah shopping.”

We buy many things like dresses, shoes, jewellerry and many more. Then my phone vibrate.

-its show time my girl-your favorite oppa

-aish~ oppa after this, im not going to help you with any of your plan. Even now I feel bad for lying to her.-BABY IU

-yah just endure a little bit baby. For oppa’s sake-your favourite oppa

-fine. Just do it already. Im feeling guilty.-BABY IU

And our text just end up there. I glnace at kai and went to near him. ”yah~ my oppa said its show time” I whispered at him. He just smirked and pretend to help me with my stuffs that I buy.

 

After a few hours~

We want to go the car to put our stuffs there. when we start to enter our car,jiyeon froze.i look where she’s looking at and im even froze. i saw L.joe oppa with another girl. They’re like a couple and I couldn’t believe what I saw.

 

JIYEON’S POV~

We went to the car and start to put our stuff. When we start to enter the car, I was froze. I saw L.joe oppa with another girl. They’re like dating. I was hurt when I saw it. When I look at IU I think she even surprised.i enter the car and tell kai to bring me home. I was really hurt and I really want to get out of there right now but IU tell kai the other way round. She told him that she want to spy her brother. I think she was mad to her brother. What should I do now? Im hurt but I don’t want IU to know and now we spying the two person. They went shopping first. And then they went to eat at my favourite restaurant that me and him used to go and now they went to amusement park. We get out of the car and start to look them at amusement park.

IU:”jiyeon ah , you went there and search for my oppa while me and kai will search this way okay. If you found him , text me. mianhae jiyeon ah , its my fault that makes you become as my oppa’s girlfriend. Now im feeling guilty to you and all and…*start to sob*”

JY:”nah~ its okay. Its not your fault jieun ah. Okay, if I saw him I’ll text you ASAP okay.”

I really want to go far away from IU because I don’t want her to see me crying. And I don’t want her to feel guilty because its not her fault. I shouldn’t fall in love with him. I should now many people envy me because he’s popular and he’s kingka and he’s handsome and for me he’s perfect all the way. Urgh~ now I know how pain it feels when our boyfriend cheat on us.

When I was searching for him I was crying and crying. I was to tired to search him so I sat down at the bench. I was thinking , why he do this to me? why? Its hurting me . the pain in my heart I can feel it . it feels like there’s too many knives stabbed my heart. I should go now. Im sorry IU I disappointed you and didn’t search your brother like I said to you. I just cant meet him and watch him with another girl. I really really cant.

 

Jiyeon didn’t know that there is someone watching her from afar. “mianhae jiyeon ah” said the person