chapter 13

m.a.i.d

No one’s pov~

All of them were happy eating while chatting but suddenly…..

*bang*

The door was open revealing……..

L.joe:”where’s kai?”

CJ:”yah L.joe be patient”

All of them looking at L.joe’s weirdly.

IU stand up and run to L.joe

IU:”yah~ oppa gwenchana? Why you’re asking kai?”*look at him weirdly*

L.joe then spooted kai but when L.joe try to go to kai chunji grab him and bring  him out from the house.

IU:”mianhae but you guys please just continue eating. I want to catch my oppa”*bow and run to catch up with her oppas*

SY:’what’s with L.joe dino ah?”

Jiyeon just shrugged and continue to dig her food.

All of them eat silently but their mind was wandering why L.joe behaving like that. Even kai was thinking why L.joe behaving weirdly

 

IU’s pov~

‘Aish~ why L.joe oppa behaving like that in front of them. It’s embarrassing. Where are they now?’

IU then spot them in her garden and she went there.

IU:”oppa waegeurae? Gwenchana?”

L.JOE:”YOU THINK IM OKAY. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING DATING HIM?”

IU was startled. L.joe never yelling at her and this is the first time he yell at her and he even swearing at her.

IU:”op…op..pa what do you mean by him? who’s him?”*afraid*

L.JOE:”YAH DDO YOU THINK IM STUPID LEE JIEUN. YOU’RE DATING HIM DON’T YOU DARE TO LIED TO ME LEE JIEUN I NEVER TEACH YOU TO LIE TO ANYONE ELSE”

CJ:”yah L.joe ah, calm down”

IU:”oppa who’s him? I didn’t know who are you talking about. Dating? Me? im not dating someone oppa. And I never lied to you*tried to hold her tears*”

*slap*

L.joe slap IU and IU couldn’t hold her tears any longer. She was crying. Chunji even shocked. L.joe was really love jieun and she never mad at her nor slap her nor swear at her.

 

No one’s pov~

IU was crying and her cheeks was red after L.joe slap her.

IU then run to the house and take her bag. t-ara and EXO was just finished eating but then when they saw IU enter the house crying and IU just run away without saying anything. All of them can see her cheeks was red. Even EXO call her she didn’t dare turn around.

 

Jiyeon’s pov~

‘why IU’s crying? I better ask L.joe right now.’

I went out from the house and went to the garden. There I spotted L.joe frustrated face and chunji saying something.

JY:”oppa what’s happening?”

CJ:”ask your precious boy here”

JY:”oppa please say something why IU crying?”

L.JOE:”I slap her*in a low tone*”

JY:”you what? Slap her? Why oppa?”

L.JOE:”because he’s dating with kai and I swear at her and I yell at her and I slap her”

JY:”oppa IU didn’t dating with kai.”

L.JOE:”but you said to me that she and kai…”

JY:”oppa I text you that the’re just go on a blind date because she ask help from him and in exchange the two of them go on a blind date

CJ:”see what have you done L.JOE, YOU YELL AT HER YO SWEAR AT HER AND YOU SLAP HER WITHOUT ANY REASON AND NOW WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NOW”*yell L.joe*

L.joe ruffle his hair

L.JOE:”hyung, what should I do? She must be mad at me right now*frustrated*

CJ:”think for yourself. You made this happened and now you fix this problem.”

JY:”oppa im texting you because I want you guys to know that IU know who you guys searching for”

CJ:”how come IU know. Did you tell her jiyeon?”

JY:”no, not me. but she said that 6 of them were her childhood bestfriend and now they make appearance in front of them. Their group name is BAP and all of them were close with her. She was on a date with kai and she met him.”

CJ:”what!? They making appearance in front of her already. Wait did you said 6 childhood bestfriend?”

Jiyeon just nooded.

CJ:”oh no I think I knew them. L.joe ah do you remember there are 6 person who always with her on her childhood? And they also close to grandma? Do you remember?”

L.joe:”hyung I think I know them especially the eldest one.”

CJ:”do you remember their names L.joe because you’re always with her on her childhood while im busy helping our parents”

L.JOE:”I think I just remember one person. Jung daehyun, the one who was as the same age as ours and IU”

CJ:”oh no. we better ask EXO for help and we better find her fast because she might meet them.”

 

 

No one’s pov~

L.joe, t-ara, chunji and EXO start to search for IU. The reason only jiyeon and EXO know. Even EXO was shock that IU was close to their rivals.
 

 

 

 

Annyeong~ I update this story quietly because if my parents know I play my laptop, they might grounded meL

Hope you guys like itJ